Status: updateing soon

The Life of Me

Now im actually starting to feel sick. Yea i dont have it even close to as bad as other people but diffrent things eat away at certain people. My family is forever broken up things were thrown and the police came so that over. But now im turning into what ypu would call a hoe, yea i only give a few pwcks here and there onc ein a while but thats how im starting to feel. I have never actually felt depressed but now i am. I have dated about three boys this year. Let me tell u about the twins first. They arnt actually twins but they sure seem like it, they dont look alike but there actions do. they were born on the same day and have been best friends for the longest time. soThe first one we will call him....kole. See kole was sweet as hell and he was the first guy that actually ever gave me butterflies. See we were walking into language arts and he grabbed my waiste. See i just happen to like when he does that because i like my waiste being touched, but i went and grabbed his hand to stop him since we were in school you know? but see what happened was when i grabbedhis hand i became filled with butterflies i almost fell down and i was confuzed because i never had that feeling befor. But like always i eneded up breaking his heart. I brok up with him but he still tells me about every day he is in love with me. He is a sweet guy , i know he is. Later on i ended up dateing his twin/ best friend. I know what your thinking... lets call his best friend troy. I even had asid no i cant do that thats horrible and mean but everone INCLUDING kole and troy said do it. So i did. But i ended up breaking up with him as well ill explainw hy im always breakeing up with people later.

i still remain really close with both of them. i would say closer than i started off. We are more like a triangle i, i flirt with both of them and they seem to be ok with it, sometimes they fight for my attention. I do care about both of them there is just one little problem. we had a conversation that bothered me ....