Status: updateing soon

The Life of Me

Chapter 2

ok were going to skip aropund a bit so im sorry if you get confuzed along the waybut thats how its goingto have to go. were goingto skip to the present day and uill fill you in along the way. OKKK so its 2/16/14 2:44pm .... so yesterday was valentines day and like the day 2 days befor that me and kalael were talking about what i would do if he got me a big teddy bear, were not dating but wwe still kinda axct like it. I told him he would het a kiss. So anyways valentines day comes and who gets me a gift ...not kalael but his friend isahia. He sot me this really sparkley bracelet. A week befor that day me and ty were back to friends with bennifits and we made a bet that he couldnt do a backflip in the snow and the looser had to give the winner a kiss. Just my luck i lost..so anways i guess him and kalael started talking and ty in a way kinda dumped me so he said tyo forget any of this happened because he would rather have a really good frioend over a friend with bennifits. So we stopped tal;king for awhile and all the sudden he text me and is like you still gotta pay up your part of the bet and i was like i thought you said forget it all and he said i still wanna flirt with you and everything...it dosnt have to mean anything and i was like okkk. So he didnt get the kiss that week cuz i kept putting it off and i said if he wore my white bow for the whole day he would get the kiss. he didnt so i kinda assumed he didnt want the kiss no more. Then on valentines day he was li8ke i never said i didnt want urt i just didnt want to have to wear a bow to get it so i was like ok. the day befor that i gave him a dirty jolly rancher and he was like why would you do that and i told him it was out of love and he was like how and i was like oull se. WSo on valentines day i grabbed hinm by the arm (ghe likes when im forcefull) and i took him to the secong floor and i kissed him . Half way througjh the kiss i pulled away and was like you know you taste like candy right? and he was like taste good tho. I almost died of laughter. But then i tried to walk away and he was l;ike one more and i was like youll get more but he insisted on one more then and there sooo we kissed again and he was like so kalael cant find out about this and i was like i mean i dont care but he would probley be mad that i kissed his bestfriend on valentiens day. So all you saw was me and ty ..just me and ty..walk out the school together and kalael looked at us and said to me ''whatn no hug'' and i was like bye ty and i ran on the bus. Then io get home and ty was like i didnt thinky9u would do toung and i was like ......i thought he did it first but apparently i was the one who french kissed him. And he said he wants to do that monday and even tho i know i shouldnt i didnt know hoe to say no so i was like ok. Thjen he made me promise him he could kiss me the last day of school so i said yea thats fine.......oh boy . This is a new kind of form of hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
These are all REAL events that happen nothing in this story is fake.