Status: updateing soon

The Life of Me

EXCUSE ME? ur kidding right?!

At school: SOOO where all in math class and the boys are going crazy over these girl celebrities and im just like -__________________________- so maybe i was a tab bit jealous since Tyreke felt the need to keep repeating yea ciara looks better THAN ANY OTHER GIRL AT OUR SCHOOL. I just wanted to turn around and yell YEA WE GET IT NOW OK ! But i stayed calm and me and rayna were just like stfu omg. So then this dark dude (isahia ) wanted to go in my bd and take the list i made about boys being cute or something and show all the boys and im like what is that so after hes done showing them he shows me with this smirk on his face and im like ...*.SMACK* don't ever touch my stuff again and hes like its not a big deal and i said idgaf don't touch my stuff again. Like that wasnt funny that was ignorant. Then i just get upset with everybody and im just kinda listen to music and then me and jewel go back upstairs so that i can wet my hair and then we just go to green teens .

At home****************************************************************

OKKK so lets get to the point . Alot has happened . So i found out jewels mom found out about her facebook and cut her hair horridly but i kinds like it, but it dosnt even go down to her ears. Like what . But so i decided to help jewel out and get on her facebook and see what her mom was doing on there and shes posting a bunch of stuff about how shes heartbroken about jewel putting up stuff about her like that. Sso her mom messaged me and told me not to ever say life's not worth living because i was thinking about killing myself (that's a whole different chapter tho) and she told me thankyou for being jewels friend. So after that all these beeping sounds come from her and kalaels messages and im like rf..so i click on them and its doing random crap scrollin up and down on its own and im freaking out like uhmmm what?! but then i realize whats its showing me . i see a couple messages talking about how he likes her still and then a random message where he said correction i dont like tazz, i love her but then it goes to another one where it talks about them getting back together and then i just loose it im screaming and crying so i decide to set kalael free and take tyreke.

a little later **************************************************************

i message tyreke and he dosnt respond untill kalael resonds so i ask if he still likes me because i was going to tell him i pick him. But then hes like no i dont like you. All im thinking is WTF how you going to say its going to take me awhile to get over you and then a week later you dont like me like brooklyn said he could be lieing but idk . Point is im like ok and im crying because nothing can ever go my way . So then i tell kalael sorry for everything and then we just talk the rest of the day. So i call brook brook and were talking while im talking to kalael and kalael was watching step up 3 and he said the part where the two main people (luke and nataly0 are on the air vent reminds him of us. So i go on yopu tube and look up step up nataly and luke kiss ( go look it up please
) and i see it and then i reply first of all that slushy ,magic shit dont happen (if you go watch it youll understand what im talking about) and that song is just no. But he thinks its the perfect song. So i said i love you and he responds i ....uhmmm.uhhhhh . Then im just screaming to brooklyn over the phone WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS ? AM I JUST UNLOVED BY EVERYBODY NOW? so i respond idc just dont forget i said it. Then he responds NOOOO i just haven't herd it in awhile . I let out a sigh of relief after that .

a little later-er**************************************************************

Im watching hooking up tallkin to kalael and matt (matt is jewels like husband basically) and me and kalael are back to normal joking around and stuff and everything seems fine so we come to today and i just didnt want ti go to school so i stayed home and im just thinking about everything and basicall i learned

1> tyreke dosnt likeme
2>brookis a good person to talk to when mad
3> i guess me and kalael are fate
4> its time to change .

These boys wanna play? GAME ON
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about all the grammar errors , i need a editor !!??