Status: updateing soon

The Life of Me

New boy or New toy?

So i"m still having issues with my beloved twins . But we just got back from spring break and it was interesting . I didn't do much until i went over my uncles everything was cool, Damion came over with his lil cute self . So it was normal but then we went to the skating rink and you know me always n the look out for eye candy. So i find this really cute kid and i had been watching him for like a hour before i start talking to his sister. She asked how old i was i said 13 and then she turned to her brother and said hmmmm then turned back to me and said ''he thinks your hot'' i was like well than. So i keep watching him and then everyone exits the rink because its a couples skate . So im leaning on the edge and he comes over and ask if i want to skate so we start and we are just like very shyly asking each other questions and then i reach for his hand because i felt like i was suppose to and plus it was kinda hard to keep pace. So then we trade info and we hug and then i go home and snap chat him. Cuter in person than in snap chat . His name is Anthony. So were doing that and then out of the blue Demont comes over with his friend and im not really caring but then we start all chasing each other and everybody wrestling and playing hide-n-seek. And im finding every excuse to be near him. So were hitting each other and then things start getting deeper.

So were in johns room and damont says something really stupid and i start going towards him and he lays down on the bed and then i keep coming and i get ontop of him and pin his hands down but by the time i realize what it looks like he already says ''so you wanna get in the bed with me ?'' and i go into the room and try and snap chat Anthony back and im trying to plug the ipod up when demonts friend (i call him crush) comes in and he says were waiting n you and im like ''bro it wont plug up it wont charge'' And he decides to be stupid and say oh demonts hot and you want him'' and im like nooo thats not what i said and then he says something like ohh you wanna twerk him and im like ''if he wants me too'' and he runs out the room and i go out and we all are just sitting around and me and demont are flirting hard like our choice of words were something els. So then crush tells him what i said and hes like is that true and i try and deny it but soon i admitt to it and hes like ''well what if i say i want it'' and im blushing and laughing like crazy and me and him are just like touching each others hands alot and then he tells me to come over and im like yea and then he said bend over so i do (i thought he was trying to show me something on his phone) and hes like more and then i do and then he said "" oh yea , thats better'' I was slightly confuzed but then i igured it out. So we Keep doing that and then soon its time for him to leave.

So he like kinda grabbed my hand with both his and asked if i had kik and i was like yea and he said he wanted to kik me. So then crush tells me he likes me and i say how woyld you know and he says im his cousin he tells me everything . Then he says hes been trying to get with me since Christmas which made me confused. Then he said that damont said he NEEDED a kiss before the night is over and i asked why didnt he do it and crush said ''thats what im saying , i would have done it''. Then damont walked over and crush told him what we were talking about and he said wellllll im not gone yet and he looked at me. Then he said i dont think she bout it and i said im bout it and i walked back upstairs and he came up too i looked both ways and then kissed him and that was the best kiss i have ever had. Then we kik and he asked me out and we talk about a bunch of other stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Most eventful time iv had