Status: updateing soon

The Life of Me

Highschool boiii

I reeely havnt updated in the longest time , update here we go . So i ended up getting in trouble for donovan my tablet got taken and everything els . Dad stopped talking to me for about two months . He started to talk to me again when he found out that a picture with the caption daddy was being sent around , i had sent it to donovan . Lesson learned about that .

Somehow later there was a rumor going around hat me and kalael had sex behind the dumpster at the library. Thats is however false as can be . I swear its just things on top of things like its too much . BAck to the juicy stuff however.

Recently i had been in a fight , this happned september 24th at 10: 45 2014. This was while our teachers where on strike , so it was even worse because i had picked the worst possible timing to do all this . I had fought a boy named tyreke because he made up a rumor about rayna and him having sex and her giving him top that again is something that can be untrue as can be . I went up to him and just started punching him in the face , me and rayna both got arrested for assult. He pressed charges on us so we were suspened for 10 days and we have to attend court to see what our punishment will be.

Ok maybe i didnt handel it the best way but you know nobody really understands me besides rayna , she goes through the same things i go through and we are always there for each other . I love her .I had to protect her .

Highschool is pretty amazing .
Note my sarcasm ^
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short but i cant write much