Chasing Rainbows

Screaming until our lungs give out

We were screaming along with whatever music came on and having a great time. I wonder how long they saw us rocking out before my mom shut off the music.

“Mom!” I whined. We all sat up and looked at her then we froze. “No fucking way.”

“Language.” My mom snapped.

“Sorry mom.” I said and tried to carefully step out of the hammock but got caught on Christian’s knee. The hammock turned over and we all fell to the ground. “Fuck! … sorry again mom.”

“You are a special child.” She sighed and shook her head. We were kind of ignoring our guest. “Talk to him. Let him tell you whats up and then… I don’t know… don’t do anything stupid.” She walked away leaving me, Christian and Dante to pick ourselves up off of the floor.

“Sooo… are we on drugs?” Dante asked and eyed Oli Sykes wearily.

“Nope no drugs…I hope.” He chuckled.

“Well in that case I am Christian and that is my brother Dante and miss mute is Anna.”

“Anna Adair Moon it is nice to meet you finally.” He said in his soft voice and held his hand out for me to shake. I took it and tried to be firm but I was shaking pretty bad. “I um… your letter was… it was sad and gratifying at the same time and I know this is unprotocol but we were wondering if you would like to go on tour with us so you could actually meet the people you say saved your life with their music.”

“I-I would love to…. Is this for real?” I asked.

“Yeah why wouldn’t it be?”

“Because no one gets this offer.” Dante said for me.

“And I am a no one.” I finished.

“You are not a no one.” Christian said.

“I agree with him.” Oli said. “So what do you say?”

“I say hell fucking yes.”

“Good. Have fun. Get out do something instead of isolating.” Dante said and hugged me.

“You lucky little shit.” Christian said and hugged me too. “When do you guys leave?”

“Today.” Oli said and looked around my room at my many posters. “Do you have a suitcase or two? I can help you pack.”

“Yeah I have a big suitcase and a small one.” I said and went over to pull them out of my closet.

“Damn it we just got you back.” Dante whined and stomped his foot. “You are lucky and trust me we both want you to go because it will be good for you but god damn it you suck.”

“Sorry Dante.” I said and grabbed all of my band t shirts. I had ten of them. Oli took the shirts from me and put them neatly into the large suitcase.

“Where’d you go?” Oli asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Subscriber,

I love you. I don't know you but I love you and your face.