Chasing Rainbows

Dizzy

“She’s here!” a bright blue eyed boy yelled and picked me up in a hug and spun in circles.

“Tom you’re gonna break her!” Oli hollered and made the guy set me down. “Anna this is my idiot brother Tom.”

“Nice to meet you.” I said softly and nodded my head.

“Awe she is shy.” Devin Sola cooed and hugged me gently. “I’m Devin.”

“Hi I’m Anna.”

“I’m Brandon.” A guy said and waved.

“I’m feel like I’m falling.” I said and sat on my butt in the dirt. I was still spinning from Tom spinning us in circles.

“Good job Tom. You broke her and she hasn’t even been here ten minutes.” A soft accented voice said. “Hey little bird. I’m Danny.” The guy helped my up to my feet and put his arm around my waist so that I didn’t fall down.

“Good going Tom.” Oli huffed.

“Not his fault.” I said and tried to shrug. “I get dizzy spells sometimes.” Okay so Tom had triggered this dizzy spell but there was no need to throw him under the bus for something that happens often.

“Lets get her inside.” An extremely tall person said.

“Who are you?” I asked and squinted up at him. the world was still spinning so I couldn’t exactly make out his face.

“I’m Chris.”

“Christopher it is your mother!” someone yelled. I couldnt tell what he said to that person.

“I’m Annalee.”

“That is a beautiful name.” he said and helped Danny walk me inside of the hotel. “And sit.”

I sat down in a comfy seat and then was surrounded by people.

“What happened to her?”

“Nothing Matty. She is fine.” Danny said and sat next to me.

“Really because she doesn’t look like it.” Another guy said. the dizzy was going away and I was starting to see better.