Baby Doll

I want to know your name

BabyDoll says:
You're late...

Wasteman87 says:
I know and I'm sorry! I had to take care of a couple of things... Are you mad at me?

BabyDoll says:
Nah! Not if you make up for it by being nice. ;-D

Wasteman87 says:
I'm always nice, doll. ;-)

BabyDoll says:
You keep saying that, but I haven't seen flowers or chocolate on my doorstep yet.

Wasteman87 says:
Didn't think you were into those oldfashioned ways of showing affection. But if that's what you want...

BabyDoll says:
Pssh... You are such a silly guy.

Wasteman87 says:
Thanks.

BabyDoll says:
For how long have we known eachother?

Wasteman87 says:
Dunno. Three months? Four?

BabyDoll says:
I don't want to stress you or anything, but I think it's time for us to exchange pictures. Heck, I'd be happy if you just told me your real name. :-)

Wasteman87 says:
We've gone through this thousands of times already, doll... I think it's best if we keep this friendship anonymous and we shouldn't make this more personal by sharing personal information or pictures. Don't you like things the way they are?

BabyDoll says:
Yeah, I do. But what about your name then? ;-) That's not too personal.

Wasteman87 says:
Greg.

BabyDoll says:
Greg, really? :-D

Wasteman87 says:
No, dumbass. Haha! Did you really think that it would be that easy? ;-) That's not how we roll and you know it. The mystery would die if we knew the other person's name. I gotta go. You'll be online tomorrow night as well?

BabyDoll says:
Sure thing. The names will remain unknown until I can't take it anymore. Goodnight.

Wasteman87 says:
Nighty dolly.