Baby Doll

Squeeze him tight

Wasteman87 says:
Hi Jenna! Have you had a nice day?

Brendon pressed the 'send' button and watched as the message got shot through cyberspace. He still felt a bit weird about the fact that she knew his name, but he knew that it was inevitable. A nagging feeling that she, Jenna, would find out his true identity bothered him. Since Panic! At The Disco became famous he had been used by 'friends' so many times. Jenna's way of making fun of him was refreshing and she talked to him because she wanted to – and not because he had money and appeared in magazines.

The minutes passed and Jenna didn't answer Brendon. He started sweating and a frown grew on his face. Had she figured out who he was?

“No need to fucking panic, Urie. You're exaggerating,” Brendon whispered to himself and opened a document to take his mind away from the chat with Jenna.

During the days he often thought about her.
What she was doing.
If she was thinking about him as well.

It was strange how he felt such a strong connection with someone he had never met. Not even seen a picture of.

Brendon remembered the first time he ever wrote to BabyDoll. He had created a chat-account to kill a few hours in the tour bus. The screenname BabyDoll had a minimalistic, yet interesting, profile. If Brendon remembered it correctly her profile had said:

- Home of BabyDoll, 22 years old. Childishly in love with childish things. -

He had sent a simple 'hey' and she had replied. After a few minutes of chatting back and forth Brendon realised how intellectually challenging the female was – and he thoroughly enjoyed her complicity. Talking to BabyDoll became a part of his daily routine and was as natural as combing his hair and brushing his teeth.

'pling'

The sound indicated that he had received a new message. Brendon quickly clicked the icon shaped like a speech bubble and opened BabyDoll's chat.

BabyDoll says:
Nah. Work was awful and my car decided to take a nap in a roundabout. Plus, the damn christmas carols are starting to get on my nerves. Oh well... How was your day?

Brendon chuckled.

Wasteman87 says:
Better than yours. I've just been hanging out with a couple of friends.

BabyDoll says:
Wait a sec... Do you have friends? :-O

Wasteman87 says:
Ha-ha-ha. I see that you've turned your charm on today. Can I do something that will cheer you up? :-)

BabyDoll says:
You could buy me a new car and magically get me another job! It's not that I don't like working in a pet shop, the environment is just too loud with all the birds screeching.

Brendon furrowed his eyebrows. Jenna hadn't told him what she was working with before. He hoped that she wouldn't ask him about his own career since he didn't want to lie to her. He scratched his head before replying.

Wasteman87 says:
I bet you look sexy with the identity tag on your chest.

BabyDoll says:
Why don't you come over here and see it for yourself? ;-)

Wasteman87 says:
Don't tempt me, doll. ;-)

“Honey? What are you doing?” Brendon heard how the door to his bedroom creaked and the owner of the voice stepped in. He slammed the laptop shut and smiled towards the person.

“Sarah, hi.”

The dark haired woman crossed her arms over her chest and pierced him with her blue eyes. “Why did you close the computer? What were you doing?”

Brendon got up to his feet and moved towards Sarah. He wrapped his arms around her and placed a wet kiss on her cheek “I'm writing the lyrics for a new song. It's for our two year anniversary.”

Sarah's face lit up and she squeezed her boyfriend tight. “You're so romantic.”

Brendon buried his face into her hair and inhaled the familiar scent of her vanilla shampoo. “You have no idea.”

He hadn't told Sarah about his account on the chat-site and he certainly hadn't told her about his daily conversations with Jenna. It wasn't cheating if he didn't physically do something, right? The acknowledgement he got from Jenna only made his relationship with Sarah better. He had someone else to turn to who put things in perspective. Things with Sarah weren't always easy. She could be a bit controlling, but for most of the time they had a stable relationship.

Sarah put her mouth next to Brendon's ear and purred. “You look hot today.”

Brendon smirked and placed his lips on Sarah's. He placed his hands firmly on her hips and pulled her towards him so that their bodies were rubbing against eachother. Sarah moaned and slipped her tongue into her boyfriend's mouth, tasting what belonged to her.

“Turn the lights off, babe.”

Brendon happily obliged.