Status: Sterek! Chaptered, because I cannot leave things as a one-shot. That's how terrible of a writer I am. Also I don't own anything - besides the plot - and the title is Marianas Trench 'Stutter' <--- main inspiration for this story (don't own that either).

Stutter

You Said That...

Spotting Derek at my car had me almost turn around and high tail it back to practice. Why was he just everywhere? Even when he wasn't around he was still around. I was getting a sore head from it and my day had already been bad enough. Then what in the world was he doing here. He always looked like someone impatient as if he knew that I was going to skip practice but the time I took to decide had bored it. It made no sense, but then again he was a werewolf. I wouldn't even be surprised if Scott knew that I was talking to Derek right now. That I was skipping practice. I would get my ass hauled for that tomorrow.

"I thought you were busy with getting your teeth on the alpha, literally." I said in a slightly annoyed tone of voice as I walked up to my truck, Derek looking like he always did. In a slightly bad mood and too many problems at a time. I had wondered more than a few times how he even lived. if he even knew what fun was. But then there were the few times when he actually cracked a smile and I thought I was about to loose my mind. It was strange. But that was Derek Hale. The broody werewolf who only smiled when he had to.

Derek looked at me with those caramel brown eyes, calculative gaze. I felt my breath hitch a little at the sight of them and what they reminded me of. I looked away, hopefully smoothly enough for him not to notice the discomfort in my eyes. I opened the door to my truck and jumped in, ready to leave and get away from Scott's potential prying ears. At least the creepy wolf hearing had a limited range. Otherwise I would have never been able to live here any longer. The mere thought of everything I said to be heard was a little disturbing and it would be one hell of an explanatory job to get my dad to get why I wanted to move without dropping the dime on Scott and Derek.

Derek did not seem to mind and without my asking simply took the seat beside me. "Why does it feel like you're following me?" I asked without looking at the other. I felt Derek's eyes on me for a second before he too looked away. "It's not you I'm following." Derek simply pointed out as I drove off. I could not help but get a little confused at that statement. "I sure as hell feel like it's me you're following. Unless you won't call always showing up in my room, probably watching me while I sleep, and show up at my car after school following me then I sure as hell don't want you to stalk me." I exclaimed and gave Derek a serious look.

All Derek did was give me a cold look and gave me a few words that had nothing to do with our conversation. "Eyes on the road." I swear I could have strangled him right then and there. "Just because your wolf powers makes unable to talk and drive at the same time." I muttered and turned my eyes back to the road. Derek was not about to think that this conversation was over. I was far from done discussing his stalking of me.

---

"No!" I grumbled with the pillow over my head. Derek was driving my crazy and had ever since we got back to my place. For some reason he had thought it was a good idea to hang around. It was never easy to get why Derek did what he did. It was impossible to get. I let out a small growl an pulled the pillow down over my head further. Not that Derek was saying anything, but I could still hear his voice in my head and that was what was driving me crazy.

"Stiles, would you pull yourself together?" Derek snarled at me and ripped the pillow from my grip. Not even my frantically grasping for the pillow helped. I only managed to catch Derek's eyes instead an stopped in my tracks. Had it not been for the awkward silence this might have looked very funny. It was making me a little uneasy and I swear the room temperature rose a few degrees in a matter of seconds. I at least noticed my palms getting a little sweaty. And watching Derek coming closer only made my heart race. I was frozen, just watching Derek leaning closer to me.

I had no idea ho close he was before he paused, but it was close and my breath hitched. He stopped there, his eyes mesmerizing all words from my lips and let all my thoughts fly. The as fast as the spell was created and my hands grew sweaty, my heart started racing and my body ached for something I didn't quite get, the spell was broken, and Derek broke it. I could have done without the break of the spell. "Would you prefer to substitute the alpha?" At that threat I swear I wanted to jump back, but I for some reason didn't.

"I don't think you could crew a mark on me with your petty dog teeth." I shot back and say up, legs bent on either side of me. That was the moment how I wondered how the hell anyone could sit like that. It was downright painful. I gave the other a glare before I skipped off the bed and stalked to my laptop. I sat down heavily on the chair, determined to ignore Derek at all cost. If he was so interested in the bloody alpha then what had been up with two days ago?! I was not a girl! I didn't get the random come on's or got a hint at all. I needed it plain, laid out, served on a silver plate, painted on the wall... whatever you prefer. I needed it straight.

I glued my eyes to the screen, letting my fingers fly over the keys without directions. My main course was to ignore Derek right now, and tell myself that I had not just wanted him to touch me. Like touch me. I was more than wondering a little what was up with me. It was Derek. And I hated Derek. Hated everything about him. No exceptions. Apparently, as per usual, Derek had a way of changing my mind about him.

A chill ran down my spine as he leaned in, hovering behind me. I froze as I was, feeling the presence of Derek just behind me. Feeling his breath against my ear. "You're doing it again." Derek said in a low voice, one that sent another shiver down my spine and dried my mouth out. I had to swallow hard before I could answer. "D... do..." I stopped, took a breath and tried to execute the stutter and lock off from my hyper sensitivity to how close Derek was. "Doing what?" I finally managed to ask in a quick breath. With my eyes glued to the screen and my mind somewhere else I did not notice my balled up, shaking hands, or the urge to turn and end the torture.

"You're nervous." Derek said in a husky voice, turning his head slightly so he could look at me. "Uhu..." Was all I managed to choke out by now with a racing heart and a dizzy head. Derek was apparently a lot more comfort with this than I was, because why else would his hand lay on waist, just above my hip. This was cruel and I wanted Derek to stop, but I wanted him more to stop with the teasing and get to the point of virtually driving me up the wall.

A finger on the side of my chin and I turned my head the way it guided me. My heavy breath grew a little heavier and my heart skipped a beat. So close. So damned close and I could just feel that Derek was going to leave me hanging. He had last time. More or less. If we didn't count the fact that I was probably making it difficult to take it one step at a time. The control I had lost last time I wanted to lose again. But I didn't want to lose it because of Derek. Did I? It was Derek. Not Lydia... So why would I even think about it? "Stiles?" The husky voice of Derek pulled me from my thoughts. "Stop thinking." The werewolf just said, serious eyes on me. I nodded and felt what I had felt once before. Derek's lips on mine, and I reminded myself why I wanted to lose control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay xD Another chapter! Like this one! I say that every time don't I? I guess I just like all my chapters ^^ Hope you guys like it as much as I do! And I'll see you all back here next Wednesday for another chapter!