Status: Sterek! Chaptered, because I cannot leave things as a one-shot. That's how terrible of a writer I am. Also I don't own anything - besides the plot - and the title is Marianas Trench 'Stutter' <--- main inspiration for this story (don't own that either).

Stutter

Sometimes You Drive Me Insane

I was nit sure of what was worse. Derek refusing to let me sleep that night, or the fact that Scott my best friend might be about to be recruited to some crazy alpha's pack. I was not sure which part was the worst. Right now I would have said Derek keeping me awake, but I was Quite sure that as soon as Derek left, I would be dead woried about Scott.

"Soo.. what'd you suggest we do about it?" I askes and looked at Derek with a wondering look. Derek only gave me a short glance as if I should know what he was talking about. I sighed and rubbed my face. He could not be serious. He wanted to do the same thing he had done the last few weeeks. It was not helping and I was getting sick of his crazy late night visits.

I let out a small sigh and looked at him again. "That's the worst idea ever... so far it has worked jack squad and it's not really gonna help Scott!" I protested. All I got was a look that said it all. That I had nothing to say in this. And this was one of the moments that I wondered why Derek even talked to me. It was obvious that Derek cared not at all for what I said, and I wondered why he was here and not at Scott's.

Silence fell over us like it had before I opened my mouth. It was an odd pressing silence which snuck under my skin and sent a small shiver down my spine. I let out a small groan and fell back onto my bed. I had moved from my chair a while ago, and I'm pretty sure that Derek had not noticed and would hardly care if I pointed it out.

As per usual, Derek would be there to prove me wrong. He had turned to me as I fell back onto my bed. Apparently my actions were not quite up to Derek Hale's standards so of course he had to comment on it. "Stiles... we're not done here and I will rip your tongue out with my teeth if you fall asleep." He growled out at me.

It was not as much the threat of losing my tongue, but rather what it would feel like to have Derek's teeth clapsed around my tongue. My mind did not consider it the harsh bite it would be if he wanted to rip my tingue out, but rather the teasing feeling of teeth against my tongue. That was what had me sit back up straight with my cheeks flushing a crazy pink. It was not what I should've been thinking but I was.

With red cheeks I cleared my throat and did my best not to look at Derek right now. There was no need for him to as about my suddenly flustered face. "Okay...that would be a really weird situation, so let's just get back to the issue." I hurried, not able to make a comment on the odd threat. I had no idea if Derek would notice, but I secretly hoped that we could put that topic behind us. Again Derek proved me wrong.

"What do you mean by that?" Derek asked and I could feel his eyes on me like syringes. I let out a nervous, dismissive laugh and looked at him. My blush was still riding high on my cheeks, there was no suppressing it. "Well... I just meant t-that..." I began with cheeks flushing deeper red, but I was cut short by Derek. I was not sure whether to mentally thank or curse the older male.

"There it was again." Derek pointed out, directing a frown my way. I swallowed hard and looked uncertain at him. "The stuttering." Derek said as if that explained everything. It did. I knew exactly what he was talking about and I had not meant to do it, but the ides of having to explain Derek what I had meant was terrifying. He did not need to know what I was talking about and even less what I had thought.

"What is it with your stuttering?" Derek asked with a frown only growing deeper. My throat closed up and grew dry. I had a difficult time swallowing and my blush seemed to grow even deeper. Derek was picking up on all of this and he seemed to understand it the wrong way. Because instead of moving away from me and leaving me some space, he got closer. Not leaning in to my level, but towering over me. I swallowed hard in an attempt to find my voice. "Well... Derek... I'm just tired... I tend to s-stutter when I'm tired." I announced and tried an innocent look.

Derek's expression only grew darker, and I just knew that I was screwed and Derek did not believe me. I had to come up with another excuse and fast - but as usual my mind left me to my own skills at such a critical moment. I damned it to the darkest corners of hell, and for all I cared it could stay there.

"I guess I just... lose my words sometimes. You know... it happens to everyone." My heart raced and my dry throat grew even more dry.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Wednesdays everyone! And I am here with a new chapter. This one is probably a bit short, but Stiles has his first troubles with a believable lie . Let's see how goes for him in the next few chapters. See how long I can keep this 100% PG. I'm beginning to doubt myself a little, but only a little. Now enjoy and I'll see you next Wednesday.