Status: Sterek! Chaptered, because I cannot leave things as a one-shot. That's how terrible of a writer I am. Also I don't own anything - besides the plot - and the title is Marianas Trench 'Stutter' <--- main inspiration for this story (don't own that either).

Stutter

Forget It! I Don't Like You

I wished that Derek would have started out with a 'so' or something, but honestly, all he did was glare at me like I had doomed the world to damnation. All I had done was ignore him! And that was not the worst. It was still not me who was hunted by a freaking alpha. That was still Scott and Derek still had a problem getting that into his head. I was getting tired of it and I really did not want to nurse this bloody thing while Derek was here. It was bad enough when he was not around. Then again, maybe it was just my imagination. Maybe I was just overworked and needed a real break from the whole werewolf thing. I could cut a break and Scott was the one getting the break.

"Look... I'm not the one wanted by that.. bloody thing so why am I in this? Why do you always ask for my opinion. I'm not exactly helpful, y'know." I gave Derek a look that should have said what I had just. I knew that it was not going to end well, because Derek looked pissed and I was not going to say anything. "Besides..." I continued, only contradicting myself. "Scott's the one with a wolf up his tail and I really don't see how talking to me can change anything. I mean, sure I can surf the internet like a crazy, but I doubt that paper planes will do much but piss it off." I gave Derek a serious glare. I was impressed he did not glare back, but...

Was that a smirk at the corner of his lips? Was that a smirk twitching? Was the idiot laughing at me? "Hey, I'm serious. It's not funny, Derek." I continued to glare at him while the smirk only grew wider and wider. "It's actually a little funny." Derek said letting a little more of the smirk show on his lips. My glare fell and I leaned back in my chair with a sigh. Derek was not going to make this easy. And what was I going to say anyway? I could easily rat myself out here, but then again, where would that leave me, besides without Derek in my life?

"Okay, you know what... when you're done laughing move your puppy dog ass over here.. I'm gonna start some research." I turned on the chair to my laptop. My fingers hovering over the keyboard I closed my eyes and smacked myself mentally. "What're we looking for again?" I asked and turned to Derek with an embarrassed look. The smirk I got only had me turn back around with. "I thought so." I said mostly to myself, a sour expression on my face. I let out a low grumble and stared at my screen like it might magically find a page on what we were looking for. I had spent way too much time trying to ignore Derek and make homework. And Scott running around leaving his furry problems to me was not making things any easier.

I shrugged a little and began on a history project we had to do now. If Derek wanted things done, he could go do them himself. Right now I had homework to do and he could glare at me all he wanted. He could brood all he wanted, because I was done with his sour attitude. And he could take his sour werewolf attitude and... walk closer. I noticed from the sudden shift in the air. It was weird, it felt like everything grew warmer. Hell even my cheeks flushed a little. I stayed put though, not wanting to satisfy Derek in any way. Okay... slow breathing and control over my heart rate. That was all I needed, because curse Derek's creepy hearing sense he knew that my heart had just sped up when I noticed that he had gotten closer.

'Slow breaths' I thought to myself, my fingers getting slightly more aggressive on the keys. My mind was focussed on my breathing and mentally trying to will Derek away. So far it was really not working, because Derek had gotten closer and I could practically feel his breath on my neck. 'Wait... what?' I stopped thinking and my fingers stopped moving. His breath on my neck? When had he gotten that close?! Damn! And my heart was racing like it was trying to run faster than a racing car, which I was pretty sure about was completely impossible.

Slowly the warmth form the breath on my neck snaked down my spine all the way to my toes and finger tips. It went around to my cheeks that slowly flushed red and my breathing grew a little heavier. My hands, hovering over the keyboard, were shaking and I balled them into fists to get a little control over them. It helped nothing. They were still shaking and my jaw was set tight, telling of the effort I was putting in right now. Slow deep breaths were helping a little, but I was still showing what I hoped came across as discomfort.

And was it just me or was Derek leaning closer yet? My mind was running on an overdrive and my head was spinning like from lack of air. But I was breathing, right? I mean I was still breathing heavily but controlled right? Derek was so so damned close, but I was fine. My heart was not beating crazily fast, and my hands were not shaking. Right? Maybe... Maybe it was just a dream. Yeah, a dream. A twisted crazy dream. Derek was actually not here. I was just getting lost in the light of my screen. It was nothing else. Derek was not actually... wait... was that his teeth. A chill ran down my spine, because it was not just his teeth. It was his teeth teeth I had a feeling I could feel. His fangs. And I was getting a tiny little uncomfortable here.

"Don't worry Stiles. I don't bite. Much." I was not sure if Derek was smiling or not, but it sure as hell sounded like it. And I was getting more than a little uncomfortable. "Wh-what do you mean you don't bite much?" I stammered. Stuttered. Because I was not scared. I was just jittery, uncomfortable.... It felt a little like eagerness as well. Like I wanted Derek to do something.. Something like... I shook my head mentally and took in a deep breath. It was nothing. Nothing at all.

"That I don't bite much." Came Derek's cryptic answer and hell yeah I could feel his hand on my chin, turning my head towards his slowly. His breath was heavy and my balled up hands were still shaking, less than before, but still shaking. Now it was more like I was trying to keep them away from Derek. Like I wanted nothing to do with what my hands wanted to. I looked at Derek when his faced came into view and my heart stopped for a second. We were not just close but, really really close. It was even closer than the one time I bumped into him at school and I landed on top of him. This was crazily close. My eyes trailed between his eyes and his lips I could barely see.

"I don't bite..." Derek said in a husky voice, making my stomach fill with butterflies and my toes almost curl in sheer anticipation. He breath danced over my face while I could barely breathe myself and even less string together half a word. "Only if you want me to."
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAAAAND I should be burnt at the stake ;)) God... I was getting all warm and fussy inside from writing that O.o Wow... I'm sorry if it's not all that well described but I tried! And... I have an idea that that's how Derek would get around it. All cool and content, waiting in the tall grass, laying low and when his prey least expects it he sneaks in and subdues it ;)) (Yeah too many crime series... sorry) I hope you liked that because I really did! And I have a new Sterek coming up soon! It's going to be very different from this one and definitely NOT a pg... That one will be a pure nc to anyone into THAT! OKAAAY The reaper will leave you all now and I'll see you next Wednesday!

Ps: I swear I loved the new TW episode. I reacted like I did when SPN season 9 started!! And that is crazy.... But wow! I'm still getting down from the high it gave me xD!