Status: Contest Entry for the lovely Vixyn of Shadows.

Night Angel

You are mine... Forever.

“Come on Daniella,” my friend, Gina, called from the other side of my bathroom door, “I want to see!”

“No,” I groaned in a way only a child would.

“It’s Halloween and I want to see what you’re wearing to the party,” she exclaimed!

“Fine,” I smoothed the outfit out, “give me a second.”

“Hurry!” I heard her clap her hands.

The outfit wasn’t what I would have chose to wear. Ever since I had lost an intense amount of weight, Gina had been pushing me to show more skin. The dress felt too short, that I shouldn‘t bend over at all. The heels seemed too high for my height. It was way too low cut in the chest area, for my taste. I took a deep breath and unlocked the bathroom door, slowly opening it up. I opened it fully and only saw my friends face light up.

I adjusted my wings and sighed, “So?”

“To be honest I thought it would have been tighter. At least you’re showing off those tits! Love it,” she smiled.

“Glad you enjoy it.”

“What about that sexy nun costume we saw? I thought you were going to get that one.”

“Because it was less clothes for ten bucks more than this one. Plus, that outfit scared the shit out of me. Two piece? I am so not ready. Give me some time.”

“You look cute.”

“Cute? Just cute?”

“Yes,” she nodded, “if you were anything like me, you’d go with just panties,” she laughed.

“Of course no one can be as daring as you Gina,” I giggled as I applied my makeup.

“But I know you’re going to get a few numbers at this party.”

“You think?

“No, I said, I know,” she laughed as she flipped through the magazine she had been looking at before.

“It still sucks that you can’t go.”

“Yeah, well, that’s what happens when you’re married,” she sighed, “and pregnant.”

“You’re pregnant?” I turned quickly, in fake shock.

“Yep,” she giggled, “it’s time!”

“Shit, do you have the directions? Should I bring anything? Oh man. I’m going alone. This only calls for seven packs of cigarettes and a bottle of Captain Morgan.”

“Dani,” Gina smiled, “you’ll be fine. Call me if you have any questions.”

“Okay, I love you, Gina,” I hugged her.

“It’s not like you’re going to die. You’re just going to a party to get laid. Now go!”

“Okay, bye,” I waved and ran out the door, trying not to trip over the platform heels I chose to wear.

I revved the engine of my crimson red Ford Focus and sped my way off to the secret Halloween party. I was so excited to finally get invited to anything this big. I was always left behind in these events. I was always the fat girl. The weird girl. The girl who won’t make anything of herself. Not this time. I’ll make the time I have at this party worth while.

I read the directions off the phone I had on the dashboard of my vehicle. The mansion party was said to be an hour away form where I lived. I popped in my Kesha CD to get pumped for more fun, upbeat tones at the party. I sang along as I smoked a cigarette. The California air was a bit chilled. I should have brought a jacket or coat.

My mind wasn’t even in the right place. I tried to drive in the heels and regretted them even more. I tried to stay calm as the streets became more barren. There were less houses around now. Several miles later, they were gone. No more houses. No more civilization. Now there was just a road and trees. Tons of trees. The only light was from my headlights and the moon which helped my anxiety.

The directions were telling me to turn, when I couldn’t. Then my phone decided to freeze.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I muttered as I tried to fix it, all while not crashing.

Once the phone loaded back to normal, my car decides to stall. I gripped the steering wheel as I cursed my life to the bitter ends of hell. I had no idea what in the world could have happened. I was now stranded seven miles away from any type of human interaction. I jumped out of the car almost ripping one of my feathered wings off.

“Fuck,” I slammed the door closed.

I popped the hood and saw smoke puff out. I waved my had so I could see more clearly. I touched something and burned myself.

“Fuck me,” I hissed.

I blew at the smoke and tried to figure out what was wrong. My friend’s mom had taught me a few things but, not enough to fix anything myself.

Crack.

I snapped my head around to see what it was. I didn’t see anything. Shit. It would be one of those damsel in distress moments, huh? All I need is my murderer to come forth and sever my damned head. That’s all I need in life, is to die. That would be the cherry.

“Miss?”

I whirled around to see a man several feet behind the car. His build was what made me hick up a breath. His eyes looked as though they lit in the minimal amount of the moon light. His stride were long and he was close to me. Close enough that I could smell the testosterone emanating from him.

“Hello,” he smirked, “Is something wrong.”

Oh shit. He’s the one that’s going to murder me.

“My car,” I pointed.

“Mind if I take a look?”

“Yeah,” I took a side step so he could look at the engine.

Yeah, when you’re done fixing it, you can kill me. Once that’s over and done with, take my car. Just leave my body for the creatures of the night to dine on.

“It might be the engine or it could be something that can be easily fixed,” his dimpled cheek turned to me, “I’m Matt by the way.”

“Yeah,” I smiled as best I could, “Sophie.”

Hey stranger, that came out of no fucking where. Where did you come from? Why are you here? Can you just murder me now? The suspense is basically killing me already. Just finish it off.

“There, try it now,” he nodded.

I gave him a curt nod and made my way to the drivers side. It had to be on this night that this stranger caught me. The one day I was going to enjoy myself for once in my life. Not to mention he was getting a pretty nice show of my tits right now. I was freezing and my nipples were hard within seconds. Fuck my life sideways and backwards. How did it get so cold this fast? I was fine moments ago.

“Damn,” he cussed under his breath.

“It’s fine. I’ll just wait in the car and see if I could call someone,” I grabbed my phone.

I dialed Gina’s number. It rang and rang. Come on! Come on!!!!

“Hey,” she answered.

“Gina can you get me some help?”

“Wh- can- you-” her words were just static.

“Gina,” I spoke louder.

“D- Can- ca-m- l-er- t- to- bet- vice,” still nothing.

“Fuck,” I hung up the phone.

“Can’t get good reception?”

I looked up at the guy, “No,” I stated.

Just fucking murder me now. I’m ready. I know it’s coming.

“You know Daniella,” his voice changed into something menacing, “you look very good in that outfit.”

I froze in my spot. I never told him my real name. I know I didn’t. I knew it. He stalked me here and wants to kill me. Shit.

“Your thoughts are actually quite interesting. Where’s the fun in just killing you?”

His strides were taken with purpose this time. My breathing slowed and I felt my entire body get stuck. I couldn’t move. I didn’t think it would be wise to do so.

“It’s not. You’re right.”

“Right?” I croaked.

“Don’t,” his hand was on my shoulder, “move,” he whispered in my ear.

Shit.

“Not very lady-like angel.”

He moved his hand down my arm, around my elbow and through my fingers. His digits traced circles over my shoulders and on my shoulder blades. My body shivered under his touch.

“An angel,” he mocked.

I wanted to speak but, nothing came out. I felt something deep within telling me not to either way. Don’t speak. Just listen. Listen.

“I can smell the innocence on you,” his voice rumbled against my ear.

I felt a chill run up and down my spine. His fingers remained tracing round shapes on various parts of my body. I didn’t know what he wanted.

Innocence? How in God’s name can you smell something like that?

“How?” he chuckled deeply.

“Mm,” was all that came out.

“Mm, is right,” I could hear his smirk in his words.

Shit. Fuck. What are you? Go away!

“Innocent, yet vulgar. I like it very much. It shows that you can protect.”

Protect what? My innocence? Ha!

“Actually yes.”

“Huh,” no actual words wanted to form.

“That’s what you are doing. That is what you have done in the past. Protect your innocence. It’s precious to you. Although-” he paused and moved to the front of me.

I stared up at him. Even in my heels he still had a good four inches on me. I could feel him now. Not physically but, his aura. All I could feel was masculinity and it felt hot.

“How would you feel if it was stolen from you?” his hand brushed my hair from my face.

I eyed the man like he was crazy or on drugs, or crazy because of drugs.

“I’m not on drugs,” he growled lowly in my ear.

“Oh?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “you smell divine,” he lowered his head to me neck which made me freeze into place.

I bit my lip as I felt his hot tongue skim the bare skin of my neck. I clenched my jaw as my eyes slammed shut. He left wet spots wherever he licked. His hands had their own mission. One was working its way up my shirt, as the other held my head predatorily.

“Does that feel good?” his voice was like venom.

All that made it out was a throaty moan that I was trying to force down. His laugh sounded evil. Not like those in the movies. It was more of a, guess what bitch, you’re mine, kind of laugh.

“You are mine,” he growled in my ear.

I had a wink of courage and tried to escape from his grasp. All my strength was put into trying to get him to release me. I pushed him. I tugged away just a smidge… but nothing. His strength was a lot greater than I had thought originally. His eyes flashed red. His face contorted into something snarling.

“You,” he seethed through his teeth, “are,” eyes blazing, “mine.”

“Am not,” I wiggled in his grasp.

“Always have been mine,” he smirked.

“What are you? How do you know my name? What do you want?” I felt the tears prickle my eyes.

“I thought I made it clear what I wanted,” he smirked, “you,” he chuckled, “as for knowing your real name, it’s simple really. I’ve known you since you were born. I know everything about you.”

“Yeah, right.”

“It’s true. You don’t know because I’m from another world,” his mouth was at my ear lobe, “you’re mine. It’s set in stone.”

“Is it?” I snapped, “fuck off.”

“Can’t do that. I’m just taking what’s rightfully mine. Finally. You are a hard one to catch.”

“Oh yeah? Did you see how I was a few years back? I doubt you would have taken me back then. No one would, even the devil himself wouldn’t bother with something like that.”

His laugh was a joke, “you underestimate my attraction to you. I wanted you as soon as you reached maturity. Of course that would not have gone well. A thirty year old guy with a young girl of thirteen? Awful,” he chuckled.

“Gross,” I dug my nails into his flesh, trying to get freedom, “let go.”

“No,” he pulled me into the forest, “you are about to feel my eagerness. You will feel the connection. It is written that you are mine. You will find that out. You can find out the hard way or the even harder way.”

Once again, his lips were at my neck. He suckled and bit into my skin. It almost felt like he was actually ripping off flesh. My eyes were shut as my nails continued to dig into his arms. His long tongue proceeded to pleasure me in ways I thought impossible.

Pleasure? Whoa! Wait!!! No! Stop right there Daniella. You are not to think of him that way. You don’t know him.

“Please stop thinking,” he groaned in agitation, “just enjoy.”

His lips found mine this time. He explored my mouth with precision. His hands roamed my body freely. He touched me in every possible way.

I didn’t move. I couldn’t… Fine! I was scared shitless.

“You shouldn’t be scared of me,” he laughed.

“Why not?” I choked out.

“Because,” his lips grazed the skin above my breasts, “I’m not going to kill you.”

“How do I know you’re not lying,” I whispered under deep breaths.

Matt just chuckled as he continued to ravage my body with his slightly callused hands. His fingers found the bud that poked through the thin material of my costume. He pinched my nipple through the fabric. He rubbed them. I let a ragged breath out.

“It’s funny,” his dimples poked through his cheeks.

“Huh?”

“You dress as an angel yet,” he eyed me from under dark lashes, “you were sold to the devil.”

My eyes widened as he told me the tale of my parents and their issues before I was born. He said when I was born they sold me to demons that burned in hell. He said that he wanted me. He wanted me.

“Why?”

A chuckle erupted through him, “I saw you and felt that connection. I saw that you would be precious when you grew up.”

Yeah fucking right. This is bullshit. Just admit you’re crazy or on drugs.

“Shut up,” he roared as he tore the top of my costume in half.

I tried to scurry away from him. I fell as his anger took over his features. His skin burned red. His eyes darkened to charcoal. His fingers grew claws. He looked as any demon would.

“Shut your fucking thoughts off,” he grabbed me when I tried to cover my boobs up.

Matt shoved my hands aside as if they were feathers. He ripped the top off entirely, exposing my full breasts. I whimpered as he hungrily played with each of them. His claws slid against my tender flesh. Soon enough he was shirtless. I eyed the mass of muscle on him. His perfect body made me feel self conscious.

He tore the rest of my costume until I was completely naked before him. My body was for all to see now. All I had on was my heels. He gripped one of my legs and pulled me like it was nothing. He let his claws dig into my skin as he took me.

He let his cock spring free and raped me. He thrusted into me rapidly. I screamed in pain as he took my virginity. My head spun at his speed. My walls tightened around him. My pleas of protest were ignored as the demon had his way with me.

Once he changed position, I screamed loudly again. Tears sprung free from my eyes. His claws dug further into my skin. I felt drops of blood dripping down my leg from my thighs. He pounded harder this time. My cries were ignored.

“Fuck,” he cursed under his breath.

He sped up even faster. His thrusts became more sloppy. He went deeper, harder until he planted his seed inside me. He slowed once he finished. His claws scrapping my breasts, marking them as well. He stopped and stayed inside me for a moment.

The tears continued to stain my cheeks. My entire body ached. Blood covered me. Dirt and leaves stuck to my body. I shook in fear as the man I first saw now looked entirely different. He looked like a full demon now. Tears, sweat and blood was all I could smell.

“You’re mine forever,” his deep voice growled in my ear making my heart nearly jump out of my chest.

He gripped onto me and pulled me under, into his world…. Hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Costume
Wings

It was a mix of sex and horror... I hope. I mean, ugh. Please comment. I worked kind of hard on this one for my dear friend Heather (aka Vixyn of Shadows) Please and Thank you so much for taking the time to read my entry!!!

X Dani