Status: slightly active

The Ultimate Love Story

; 1 ;

"What's next on the list?" Donna Noble asked her alien friend, known as the Doctor.

"Dunno," he replied as he messed with his ship, typing and pressing buttons that made the TARDIS fly. He was concentrating, looking at the screen with quirked brows, then one slowly rose up.
"What's wrong?" Donna questioned again. The Doctor didn't reply to her for a moment, there was a long silent pause, only the soft roars of the TARDIS. "There's a meteor shower," he finally broke the silence.

"Great, let's go see it." Donna walked over to him to look over at his screen.

"No," the Doctor and typed a few whatever he typed, "See there," he pointed to it, "those aren't meteors, they don't have anything related to a meteor. No solid rock, no ice, nothing," he quickly put on his glasses and researched some of it more.
"So what is it?" Donna asked once more. Though the Doctor didn't answer her this time. He was too busy thinking to himself. This was certainly odd, he zoomed in more, there was larger one then the rest. Two parts were torn from them and vanished. He squinted a bit more, uncertain of what he just witnessed. He examined out and leaned back a bit. It wasn't just the United Nations, it was the world. Meteors falling everywhere, but what made it more odd, no damages were done, except the larger one that had fallen first. To come to think of it now, there wasn't even suppose to be a meteor shower today at all. This is something he had to look in for himself. He set down coordinations keeping tracking the trail of the larger fallen comets, or meteors, whatever they were. He typed a bit more then started to push more buttons then lifted a couple levers and pulled some down. "Where we going?" Donna continued to ask, but once he didn't answer her completely she just rolled her eyes.
The TARDIS roared with life and vworped them to the United Nations of Idaho.

The Doctor then grabbed a hold of his large trench coat on and twirled it around him putting his arms through the sleeves. Once the TARDIS landed, he half leaned out of the police box and scanned the area. "Donna?" He called for her, and looked at him to follow any instruction, "Just stay inside, I'll have a quick looks-see," another eye roll came from her and waved her hand to shoo him off. Though of course his companions never listened, she followed him. "Donna!" He whined at her.
"Oh hush, space-man, you can't just keep me from being in there all the time."
The Doctor groaned and ruffled the back of his head every time he was frustrated with someone and hissed a "Fine!" to her, then they both stepped out into the cold sleet of rain and snow, closing the police doors behind them. A brow rose raised in suspicion on the Doctor and he stride forward, looking around the somewhat abandoned alleyway. Now, why would his TARDIS put him here in such a specific area? He wandered as he walked, hearing coughing sounds. Humans! Perfect! Now he would get some information. "Are you alright over there?" He jogged over to the homeless man with a small genuine smile. Donna had done the same following with concern. The man was wearing worn out jeans and some type of sweater, possibly the only clothing he had owned. The Doctor somewhat pitied him but continued to finish his research, "Sorry to bother," he told him, being serious now, "but can you tell me anything about that meteor shower a week ago - "

"Stop," a deep voice came from the homeless man. He seemed to be panting, to where the Doctor was able to see his breath from the chilly air. He was holding some type of silver blade, never before he had seen, Lord knows what it could do. The Doctors eyes creased, furrowing forward. The man coughed and slowly glanced up at the alien.
"I don't know who sent you, " he growled, "but you're not human. So stop playing and kill me already."

The Doctor slowly lifted his head up with his hands in his pockets, "Ooooh," he eyed the man, "you're not human either then?" The homeless man coughed,
"Was," he coughed out to correct the non-human stranger, "I was an angel." The Doctor quirked another brow.

"Angel of what?"

"Angel of the Lord." Suspicion rose in both of them. The Doctor wasn't so sure about this, did angels really exist? According to his time lord mind, nothing has been proven that there are angels that existed, but he didn't question it.
"Right," he told the homeless man, he seemed to know something at least, and lifted him up to his feet, putting the angel's arm around his shoulder, half carrying him back to the TARDIS, away from the chilly sleet of ice and rain.

"He's armed, I'd stay back." Donna stepped aside getting out of the way and let them shuffle back inside the TARDIS. The concerned red head, immediately went to the injured man, once he was down and she knelt to him to speak her kind words,"It's alright, we're going to help, he's a doctor," she paused and slightly tilted her head, "sort of."

"He's not," Castiel let out and staring back at her blue eyes. That was the first stare Castiel had made official eye contact with a human. He saw the concern, worry, and slight interest inside the same colored eyes as his vessel.
"Of course he's not," Donna told him, trying to not laugh, "I'm Donna, Donna Noble"

"Castiel," and the introductions were complete.

Donna wasn't much of a healer, but she did know some things, it was the good parts of being a temp, she was a secretary once for a hospital and sometimes she would catch the nurses and doctors healing their patients, luckily she picked up a few pointers from her co-workers that had never noticed her.
Donna quickly opened up a caged whole as the Doctor caught her, "oi, oi what you doing!?"

"Quiet, alien-boy! Can't you see he's hurt? Don't you have a med kit or something?" The Doctor nodded his head to the side in the direction of the healing supplies were. Once he had given it to his red-headed friend she went back to the homeless man, Castiel. Once he had seen the supplies and hospital sign he had hidden his blade away from her.

Gentle and warm hands this red haired woman had, she gently patted his face wiping the dirt off his face. Soon dried blood away until he was clean. Castiel watched intrigued, and eyes filled with curiosity. He never thought humans could be so beautiful, they already were but now seeing them flesh and bone instead of soul lengthwise, he now knew why his father had loved them so much, no matter what they did. How kind this human was to him, to a stranger, she gladly helped him. She gently put a bandage on his forehead to when he landed when his wings were ripped away. "It's not much, but it'll do," she smiled to him.
Donna had felt sudden heat rise in her cheeks as he watched her and stood to her feet, "anyway, where you from?"

"Heaven," he sighed looking down with disappointment, remembering that he had betrayed his brothers and sisters. He had only wanted to restore heaven the way it was, not make it worse and make all his siblings fall. He soon put his head in his palms, feeling wetness at the rim of his eyes. They soon fell and shedded like his brothers and sisters, it was first time he had ever shed a tear. He even questioned that if his father would still love him even being human. What had he done? He even betrayed his beloved friends the Winchesters. What would they do once they found out? Would they even want to be with him still?
Warm hands touched his skin, his first touch by a human, how wonderful it was. "It's going to be okay," it was Donna Noble. She knelt down in front of his and held his hands in hers, soft, gentle, tender-loving hands. Castiel liked these hands, he liked this human, possibly more than the Winchesters.
"I know it's hard right now, but we will help you. We can take you anywhere you like." Although, Castiel would like to return to Heaven his home, but right now, looking at this woman he didn't want go anywhere unless she was with him.

The Doctor stared at his human companion and the so called angel, hands in his pockets, glasses on to have a clearer image of these too. This timeline was technically not suppose to happen and he knew. But this time, he knew it was an exception, because they were not suppose to meet, they were not suppose to associate with anything like this, an actual angel of the lord and supernatural things. He was suppose to fix planets, meet other aliens not ghost hunting and restoring heaven, if there was one.
As he watched Castiel the archangel and Donna Noble the most important person in the universe, they were now destined for each other. He didn't say a word, he casually sat in his chair, admiring their conversation, the gazing of into each others eyes. It reminded him of his previous companion Rose Tyler. He reminded her big round and brown eyes, of how she looked into his and going to be with him forever. Though forever would've been blissful with the spunky blonde, but of course, time had torn them apart. The Doctor knew this time, that time wouldn't, not with these two. It was the ultimate love story, a human and an angel falling for her each other. It was almost as if a Time Lord and human falling for each other, but that was unexpected, and forbidden. -- though human and angel was just as forbidden -- Time Lord and Human was suppose to be expected, but the Doctor became in denial. He really thought his love, Rose Tyler and him will be together forever, but only matter of time that she would've died.
Castiel and Donna, Castiel would either suffer of Donnas passing when she's aged or she died unexpected, or that Castiel will be exiled from Heaven to be with Donna, or Castiel would be killed in Heaven. -- can they even do that? --
Bunch of possiblites had popped in his mind, but if he remembers correctly, Castiel did say he was an angel. He is human now, by the looks of it -- the Doctor taken off his glasses gazing back at Castiel, he doesn't care if he is an angel any more, he had already fallen in Donna Noble.
Arm crossing, the Doctor went into deep thought, watching the angel and human. It would be okay, but it would cause difficulties. It would be quite an adventure, a bigger adventure he had never had himself of 900 years of his life. Though, by looking at his best friend, she was happy. She was happy with him but she was happier of meeting this ex-angel, Castiel. If it was for his friends happiness, then he would do anything to keep it that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Based off the first two pages from le-shae in DA.

BLAH BLAH FLUFF TRASH I HOPE U LIKE, HAPPY READING