Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 11

Synyster gave himself a final once over as he got ready to go to the club they were premiering the Love The Way You Lie music video. He sighed thinking about the previous events of the week.

Ever since rejecting Rihannas advances she had given him the cold shoulder. Refusing to talk or even acknowledge his presence. She went back to calling him bodyguard. She also went back to sitting in the backseat when he had to drive her somewhere.

She wouldn't even let him call her by her nickname. She was riding with Drake to the premiere.

He sighed grabbing his keys, locking the door to his condo, and drove to the club.

The club was packed too the point he was forced to park on another block. He walked to the entrance showing the bouncer his ID.

He walked in the entire club was packed with people dancing and awaiting for the premiere. He looked around finding pretty much everyone who had been at Katys birthday party there.

He looked around spotting Rihanna. She was talking to Beyonce. She was dressed in black high shorts and a sheer shirt which showed her black lace bra. Her hair was down and straight.

She looked in his direction. He smiled at her. She quickly turned her head.

He sighed he'd rather Rihanna talk to him being the bitch she was orignially then not talking to him at all. There was only so much of the silent treatment a guy could take.

"Hi Syn." He looked up to see Katy talking to him.

"Hi Katy glad to see you." He said giving her a hug.

Ever since they met at the VMAs him and Katy had become good friends.

"You don't really look like you're having fun." Katy said following his gaze to Rihanna. "I see you know she tells me everything so I know."

"Am I a bad guy Katy all cause I won't give in and I'm hurting Rihanna in the process?" He asked turning to face her.

"All I can say is you can't fight your feelings." Katy said giving him a smile before going to talk to Nicki.

Finally someone took the mic and asked everyone to take their seats. Everyone sat down. The lights dim and the big screen began to show the music video.

As it came time for Rihannas part he found himself looking down the row at her. She didn't look in his direction.

As the music video ended there was applause and cheers. Some were even crying.

"Congratulations man." Synyster said shaking Eminems hand.

"Thanks man." Eminem said hugging him.

The club filled with music again for the premiere after party. As he got a drink Synyster noticed Rihanna grinding against a guy with his hands on her hips.

Jealousy soared through his veins. He watched as the guy asked Rihanna something she nodded. He grabbed her hand and lead her to one if the clubs backrooms.

He sat his drink down and followed them. He noticed a door ajar and he peeked in to see the guy undoing his belt.

Synyster burst through the door and grabbed the guy by his shirt throwing him into the wall.

"Get your ass out if here." Synyster said with a tone that meant business.

The guy ran out the room struggling to pull up his pants.

"Synyster what the hell are you doing? Rihanna asked angrily.

"You were about to fuck that random guy!" He said his own anger coming through.

"So?" She said with a smirk forming. "I'm a woman with needs and I'm going to get them fulfilled one way or another."

"You're not going with that guy Rihanna." Synyster said trying to keep control.

"In that case." Rihanna said walking over to him. "I can either go home with that guy or go home with you." She said her arms going on his chest. "Your choice."

Synyster bit his lip and closed his eyes trying to keep control. He finally said...

"Fuck it." And grabbed Rihanna pulling her to him and kissing her roughly.

He could feel Rihanna smile into the kiss. Her hands were everywhere. In his hair, on his chest, and grabbing his fully erect member.

He grabbed her ass causing her to gasp. He lifted her up pinning her against the wall. His hands ran up her inner thigh. Her hands ran under his shirt.

She gladly opened her mouth his tongue entering. Their tongues danced together. She sucked on his tongue.

They finally pulled away breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Take me home Brian."