Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 12

Synyster pulled Rihanna through the club pushing through everyone trying to get to the entrance.

"Where y'all going?" Katy asked.

"Home." Rihanna said grabbing Synyster and pulling him out he club.

Katy laughed and watched them with a knowing smile.

Rihanna pushed Synyster against his car kissing him with intense passion. Her hands starting roaming.

"Rihanna not here." He said through hot kisses. She reluctantly pulled away and got in the car quickly.

Synyster practically floored his vehicle into the street. He drove as fast as he could with Rihanna biting his ear the whole way.

Finally they arrived at his house he was surprised he didn't get a speeding ticket.

They both got out and stumbled through the front door. Rihanna pulled him up the stairs and into her room.

As soon as he was in her room Synyster was pushed back against the door closing it. Rihanna kissed him with a fiery passion.

Her hands pulling his hair he groped her ass.

She starting clawing at his shirt and took it off. Her hands ran down his chest before kissing him down his chest to his happy trail.

Her tongue licked alone his waistline. Looking up at him she unbuckled his belt and pulled his boxers down.

Her eyes widen at the sight of his erect cock in her face. She didn't think white guys could be this big!

She pulled the foreskin back with her fingers. After kissing the tip she took him completely in her mouth. Synyster moaned as Rihannas voluptuous lips went up and down.

His hands went to her hair holding her head in place as he fucked her mouth. She would go real slowly then fast then slower again.

He could feel that familiar feeling building up. He tried to pull out her mouth. Her mouth tightened around him as he came into her mouth.

He watched as Rihanna swallowed each drop of his cum licking his cock which still had cum seeping out.

He pulled her up and kissed her. Tasting himself on her. He back her she surprised him by turning him around pushing him until he hit the bed falling down onto it.

He watched as she quickly undressed revealing her mocha goodies to him. She walked over to him. He pulled her to him.

He kissed her body taking one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned running her hands through his hair. He continued to suck biting it.

He grabbed her by the waist throwing her onto the bed. He hovered over her kissing her lips and the valley between her breasts cupping both.

He went down kissing her flat stomach. Licking around her bellybutton make her giggle.

Her finally found himself face to face with her womanhood. She was trimmed there just how he liked it. Kissing both her inner thighs he buried his face between her legs.

She moaned loudly wrapping her legs around his head. His tongue licked at her inner lips and entered her making her arch her back from the pleasure.

This man knew how to use his tongue she thought. Just as she was about to orgasm he stopped. She looked down to find him getting up.

She gave him an irritated expression.

"Beg." He said smirking at her.

So that's his game he wanted her to beg for it. Well Rihanna was never the begger in bed and she wasn't about to start now.

So she started to touch herself closing her eyes and fingering herself.

Synysters eyes widen at the sight he automatically became hard again. He pounced on her causing her to open her eyes.

He entered her in one swift movement. She cried out as he slowly starting thrusting. His thrusts got faster and harder. He sat up bringing one of her legs on his shoulder and continued to thrust.

Rihannas moans were music to his ears and he was about to make her scream.

He brought his fingers to her mouth. She sucked on them like an expert. After coating his fingers in her saliva he pulled out flipping her onto her stomach.

Rihanna moaned as his fingers slowly circled and entered her other opening. He then grabbed her hips and entered her.

She threw her head back moaning loudly as he thrusted. He pulled out then entered back in faster and faster.

All that was heard was moans, groans, grunts, and skin slapping against skin.

Synyster pulled her against his chest still thrusting as he cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She brought her hand to his head bringing his lips to hers.

"Make me come Brian please." She moaned out.

This was enough to set him off. He pulled almost all the way out of her before slamming back in her exploding into her. Rihanna screamed and fell forward her face on the pillow.

Synyster fell on top of her back trying to catch his breath. He slowly pulled out of her kissing her back before flopping next to her on the bed.

Rihannas face was still in the pillow.

"Wow." She finally said with a smile. She turned over he pulled her to him stroking her sweat soaked hair. They kissed each other passionately.

"What does this mean?" She asked him interlacing their fingers.

"It means I'm royally fucked." Synyster said with a laugh. "But I don't care that I am."

"Does this mean we're going to do it again?" Rihanna asked a smile forming.

"Most definitely." Synyster said with a smile.

"On one condition" Rihanna said sitting up.

Synyster looked at her waiting to hear her condition.

"Next time I'm on top."