Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 15

Rihanna looked around in awe at Shadows cabin. It was a simple looking cabin but it was so furnished and homely.

Synyster grinned at Rihannas expression.

She lived in a house that was not far from being a mansion and she was impressed by this? He thought.

"We'll get the bags later I'll show you to your rooms." Shadows said leading everyone upstairs.

Shadows went to a room to the left opening it.

"Zacky you and Katy can bunk in here." Shadows said.

Katy gave Zacky a smile and followed him into the room.

Shadows walked to another room." "Johnny, you and Rhonda are in here."

"Drake I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me." Shadows said.

"Course not." Drake said smiling.

Shadows walked to the last unoccupied room.

"Syn, you and Rihanna are in here." He said opening the door.

Rihanna walked in looking around with a smile.

"I'll leave you too alone." Shadows said with a smirk closing the door.

Synyster walked over to Rihanna taking her hands in his.

"What's on your mind?" He asked staring into her eyes.

"Just thinking about how much has happened over the last couple of days." She said. "Thinking about when I first met you and al the things leading up to this."

"Speaking of when I first met you I'm sorry about being a bitch." Rihanna said.

"You've made up for it a lot." Synyster said smiling.

She hugged him he stood there holding her. They were in their own world. Nothing else mattered and nothing else existed.

At that moment the door opened. "Sorry." McKenna said.

They pulled apart. "Little sis have you forgot to knock before entering a room?" Synyster said smiling.

"Sorry I wanted to show Rihanna my room and dad wanted to talk to you." McKenna said.

"I'd love to see your room." Rihanna said smiling and following her down the hallway.

Synyster followed them going downstairs. He walked in the kitchen finding his dad.

"You wanted to talk to me dad?" Synyster asked sitting at the table where his dad joined him.

"Brian you seem to really care about Rihanna." Papa Gates said. "I'm not here to tell you it's wrong and all that other shit." "I just wanted to say I support your releationship with her."

"Thanks dad." Synyster said with a smile.

"Obviously McKenna really likes her and Suzy likes her too." Papa Gates said. "Is there a possibly of marriage in the future?"

"Let's not think that far dad." Synyster said laughing. "But I do think she could be the one."

Rihanna was coming downstairs and heard the entire conversation. Her heart melted at hearing that Brian thought she was the one.

I think you're the one too Brian she thought.