Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 17

Everyone piled inside the kitchen sitting at the small dining room table. They had a dinner of roast beef, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. For desert everyone piled into the living room with sweet potato pie and coffee or hot chocolate.

After they were done Papa Gates strummed his guitar playing random notes.

Shadows, Johnny, and Drake were playing cars. Zacky and Katy were on the couch talking. Rihanna was playing checkers with McKenna. Synyster just sat there observing the sight of everyone looking happy and peaceful. It took away the thought of someone being after Rihanna.

"Katy could you sing one of your songs?" McKenna asked bringing Synyster out his thoughts.

Katy smiled. "Which one you want to hear?"

"I don't know there's so many good ones." She said making everyone laugh. "How bout Last Friday Night?"

"Sure you mind giving me a beat PG?" Katy asked calling Papa Gates her nickname for him.

He nodded and starting playing the beat for Last Friday Night.

"There's a stranger in my bed."
"There's a pounding in my head."
"Glitter all over the room."
"Pink flamingoes in the pool."
"I smell like a mini bar."
"DJs passed out in the yard."
"Barbies on the barbeque."
"There's a hickey or a bruise."
"Pictures of last night ended up online."
"I'm screwed oh well."
"It's a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled." "Damn!"

Katy began to sing the chorus with McKenna joining in.

"Last Friday Night yeah we danced on table tops."
"And we took to many shots thinker we kissed but I forgot."
"Last Friday night yeah we maxed our credits cards."
"And got kicked out of the bar so we hit the boulevard."
"Last Friday Night we went streaking in the park."
"Skinny dipping in the dark then we had a ménage a trois."
"Last Friday Night yeah I think we broke the law."
"Always say we're gonna stop."
"This Friday night do it all again."
"This Friday night do it all again."

Eventually everyone joined in singing laughing at the end and clapping just like the song ended. Then Katy sung Wide Awake.

"Rihanna will you have new songs out soon?" McKenna asked.

"Sure I have one finished right now." Rihanna said with a smile.

"Can you perform it?" McKenna asked excited.

Rihanna laughed. "It's a surprise McKenna." She said giving the thirteen year old a pat on the head.

Eventually everyone got tired and bid each other goodnight. Zacky carried Katy who had fallen asleep upstairs to their room.

"You're sister is just the sweetest thing." Rihanna said as they entered their room.

"Sweeter than me?" Synyster asked with a suggestive smirk.

"Nothing is sweeter than you." She said walking over and kissing him. The kiss intensified Rihanna started to unbuckle his belt.

He stopped her. "Rihanna there's too many people around not to mention my dad and kid sister."

"Guess we have to me extra quiet then." She said taking her shirt off revealing her braless chest.

"Guess so." He said smirking and walking her back to the bed.

Synyster laid staring at the ceiling feeling giddy. He got up to get some water feeling parched over his and Rihannas activities.

Slipping his boxers on he quietly went downstairs and to the frig.

"You're a very handsome man Synyster." A voice said.

He turned to see Rhonda sitting at the table wearing a robe naked. She got up and walked towards him.

"I'm sure you're a beast in bed." She said kissing him. He didn't respond she pulled away disappointed.

"Why are you doing this Rhonda?" Synyster asked.

"Why fuck the singer when you can have the publicist as well?" She asked.

"I only want Rihanna that way." Synyster said firmly.

Rhonda nodded. "I'm sorry for coming on to you." She quickly walked out the kitchen.

Synyster walked upstairs still questioning what Rhondas intentions were. He made it back to the bed wrapping his arms around Rihanna.

His thoughts were interrupted by Rihanna turning to give him a soft kiss. He pulled her close forgetting about Rhonda.