Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 21

After showering and putting on clean fresh clothes Synyster and Rihanna went down to where everyone excluding Zacky and Katy were waiting.

"Everyone doing okay?" Zacky asked as he and Katy came down.

"Yeah except y'all along with Gates and Rih kept me up." Johnny said making everyone laugh.

"Sounds like someone's peeved cause they ain't getting none." Matt said making everyone laugh again.

"Fuck you Shadz." Johnny said.

"Sorry I'm taken but Drake is single." He said with a smirk.

"Fucking hysterical." Drake said fighting a smile.

At that moment the doorbell rang. "That's probably Murdock." Matt said getting up and going to the door.

"What's up Murdovk?" He said opening the door.

"Everything's good." Murdock said shaking his hand and walking to the living room where the others were.

Synyster stood up bringing Rihanna with him. "Rih this is Andrew Murdock he runs the bodyguard business we're all with and he assigned us to you."

"It's nice to meet you." She said shaking his hand.

"You too." Murdock said then shook Drake's and Katy's hands. "So what's going on?"

"Whoever is after Rihanna tried to kill her while we were at Big Bear now they're planning on carrying out the hit at the Grammies." Matt said.

"Which is two days from now." Murdock said. "How are all of y'all doing right now?"

"Better days." Johnny said.

"What exactly did he tried to do at Big Bear?" Murdock asked.

"He tried to assassinate her using a bomb almost killed McKenna in the process." Synyster said tensing but calming at Rihanna's touch. "Then he broke into the cabin during our last night there and killed her publicist Rhonda who called in the hit."

"She calmed in the hit?" Murdock asked. "Did she tell you who's the hitman?"

Synyster shook his head. "She said she was real intoxicated and stoned when she calmed it in and she didn't know who is was so she couldn't call it off."

"It's obvious whoever it is won't stop till the hit is carried out." Murdock said. "I'll call in more security and you guys we all need to get ready and prepared for the Grammies." "Since he's intent on getting Rihanna there we're gonna need all the protection we can get."

"Is there anything we can do?" Katy asked.

"You and Drake can keep low till the Grammies." He said. "That means no interviews and no publicly."

"Anything I can do?" Rihanna asked.

"You're the main one who has to lay low you can't go out at all not even to the grocery store." Murdock said.

"I can't even leave my own home all because of some sicko." She said on the verge of tears. "Why did I ever do to deserve this?"

"Nothing Rihanna you did nothing to deserve this." Gates said.

"Well then why won't he leave me alone?" She asked.

"Cause he's a sick son of a bitch with no conscience." Synyster said. "He wants you dead but I won't let him get you." "I promise."

"I believe you." She said hugging him.

Murdock noticed his close Gates was sitting next to Rihanna on the couch and the way they hugged the body language didn't read friendly.

"Gates can I talk to you?" Murdock asked.

"Sure." He said, "I'll be right back." He said giving Rihanna a squeeze.

"Gates I noticed how close you seem to be to Rihanna and it seems like more than a business relationship." Murdock said.

Synyster sighed knowing he couldn't hide it. "You're right Murdock my relationship with Rihanna us more than business and my need and want to protect her is more than just client."

"Remember what we said not to mix business with pleasure?" He asked.

"Yeah but you know what Murdock you can't help or stop feelings you may have for someone from happening." Synyster said. "I do care for Rihanna more deeply than a bodyguard should but I can't make those feelings go away and I don't want them to go away."

"It started off as just business as a matter of fact we couldn't stand each other at first but when I saved her at the VMAs it became something more." Synyster said. "Rihanna is much more than a client now so much more."

Murdock stood there listening and processing his words. "Do you love her?"

"I'm not sure but I think it's slowly becoming that." Synyster said.

"In that case Gates though you've broken the number 1 rule in this I think she needs you the most to protect her." Murdock said.

"I'm not fired?" Synyster asked surprised.

"No you're not." Murdock said. "You're right about not being able to control your feelings." "Hell that's how it was when I met my wife we couldn't stand each other but over time as I continued guarding her it became more."

"Your wife was your client?" Synyster asked.

Murdock nodded. "She was an actress going through the same thing as Rihanna." "Someone had a hit on her and I was assigned as her bodyguard." "We hated each other at first but we eventually grew to like then loved each other."

"After we got the bastard who was after her I popped the question to her and we've been married ever since." Murdock said.

"Sounds like a movie." Synyster said.

Murdock laughed. "Yep a chick flick." "Seems like you're not the only one going through it either." He said noticing Zacky and Katy.

"I've never seen Vengeance this happy." Gates said.

"Me neither that's why he's still on this too you all are." Murdock said. "And don't worry we'll get this bastard who's after your girl."

Murdock gasped as Synyster gave him a big hug. "Thanks for keeping me on here and for everything Murdock."

"You're welcome Gates now put me down." He said.

Synyster put him down. "I'm gonna call in more agents." Murdock said pulling his cell out.

Synyster walked out the kitchen. "Where's Rihanna?"

"Upstairs." Matt said.

Synyster went upstairs and peeked before going in finding Rihanna in her closet looking at a dress with a smile on her face.

She screamed as Synyster threw her up and spun around before kissing her.

"Geez!" She said laughing. "What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing I'm just happy to be here with you." He said.

She smiled. "I'm happy to be here with you too."

"Getting ready for the Grammies?" He asked eyeing the dress.

She nodded. "Still scared about going though."

"Rihanna remember what I told you?" He asked.

"You would do everything to protect me." She said.

He smiled. "And I meant every single word of it." He said hugging her.