Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 8

The party was in full swing. Synyster refilled his plate with tortilla chips and salsa. Some of the biggest entertainers were there.

Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Eminem, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Kesha, Nicki Minaj, Pink, Snoop Dogg, Alicia Keys, The Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z who of course had Beyonce with him, and many others.

Synyster felt slightly out of place among the biggest stars in pop and hip hop. But everyone had made him feel so at home. This made top ten of the best nights of his life.

"You enjoying yourself?" A voice asked.

He turned to see Katy grabbing and eating a ball of cotton candy.

"Very much thanks again for inviting me." He said with a smile.

"You're very welcome." Katy said with a smile walking away to greet some more guests.

As Synyster looked around his eyes landed on Rihanna who was dirty dancing with Kesha to Goodies by Ciara.

Synysters eyes trailed down her body as she grinded against Kesha her hips moving to the beat so fluidly. Her moves were so sensual he felt the blood rushing down south.

He groaned trying to control himself he was wearing skinny jeans and despite the dim lighting his boner would be visible to everyone.

He thank whatever powers above as the song ended. Then he watched as Rihanna approached the stage.

"What's Rihanna doing?" He asked Nicki Minaj as she took a chocolate covered strawberry.

"She's performing for Katys birthday." She said before walking away. The beat to her single Rude Boy started playing.

Of all her songs she just has to perform that one. Synyster thought briefly palming his semi erect cock.

Rihanna started singing and moving her hips real sexually getting his member real happy.

To make it worse Rihanna came over to where he was sitting. She leaned in singing.

"Come on Rude boy, boy can you get it up?" She started grinding against him shaking her ass dangerously close to his cock that was weeping.

"Come on rude boy, boy is you big enough?" She swooped down completely her ass completely on his cock. He groaned as she sat on it moving her hips real fast his member coming completely to attention.

Synyster got up and went to the mens room. He splashed some water on his face and tried to calm himself down.

Come on Gates you're her bodyguard she's you're client he told himself. As he took deep breaths there was a knock at the door.

"Yo Gates you okay?" A voice he recognized as Drakes asked.

"Yeah." He said opening the door.

"Rihanna gave you a little problem?" He asked with a smirk.

"More like a big hard problem." Synyster growled out.

Drake laughed and clapped him on the back.

"Come on Katy is about to cut the cake." Drake said walking down the stairs with Synyster following close behind.

Synyster saw a big cake with white icing decorated with sprinkles, gummy bears, etc. He glanced in Rihannas direction she didn't look at him.

After singing happy birthday to Katy and when everyone had a piece of cake everyone settled down into conversation. Synyster was talking to Will.I.Am when...

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" A voice asked. Everyone looked up to see Justin on the stage.

"First off I want to wish a happy birthday to the beautiful and talented Katy Perry." He said clapping. Everyone joined in while Katy blushed.

"This next song is not only to my lovely wife Jessica but to all the lovely ladies and lovers in the house tonight." He said as the intro for his single Mirrors started playing.

"Aren't you something to admire?"
"Cause you're shine is something like a mirror."

As he continued singing Synyster felt a pang of sadness in his heart as he watched all the couples dancing together. He never felt so sad and lonely before.

He noticed he wasn't the only one feeling left out. He saw Rihanna sitting by herself looking at the couples with sadness. He didn't know what compelled him to but he walked over and said...

"May I have this dance?" He asked her holding out his hand.

"Sure." She said with a smile grabbing his hand as he lead her out to the dance floor.

They danced together his hand on her waist her hand on his shoulder. As they continued Synyster took a good look at Rihanna. Her green eyes popped out with her red hair. Her red lips looked so soft and kissable. He shook the last thought out his head. A strand of her hair fell over her eyes. He took it and tucked it under her headband.

She smiled and moved both her hands around his neck.

"Cause I don't wanna lose you now."
"I'm looking right at the other half of me."

As they continued to dance Synyster noticed they were moving closer together.

"It's like you're my mirror."
"My mirror staring back at me."

Sometime during the chorus they stopped dancing and looked into each others eyes. As they stared Rihanna moved in closer. Synyster shook his head removing her hands from his neck.

"I can't Rihanna I'm sorry." He said walking away leaving Riganna there with a hurt expression.

About thrity minutes later while Nicki was performing Beez in a Trap. Synyster noticed Rihanna stumbling around the con session table.

She'd obviously has too many drinks. It's time to go he thought walking over to Rihanna who was reaching for the chocolate fountain. He grabbed her before she could push it over.

"It's my bodyguard!" She said giggling drunkenly. "Where we going?" She asked as he lead her to the front door.

"We're going home." He said stopping to thank Katy again and to tell Drake where they were going.

He managed to get the drunk giggling Rihanna in his car. He then drove away which was hard to do due to Rihanna poking him and nibbling his ear.

Finally they got to her house. He got out and went over to her side picking her up and carrying her to the front door.

"You're so strong." She said laughing.

"And you're so drunk." He retorted opening the door then closing it. He started to carry her upstairs.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"To bed." He mumbled.

"To bed?" She said. "Why don't you just do me here?"

This made him stop he looked at the drunken Rihanna who tried to smile seductively. He continued to walk.

He reached the top stair setting her down. Next thing he knew...

Rihanna grabbed his face and roughly pressed her lips against his. He grabbed onto her and the railing to keep them from falling down the stairs. He couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips as she yanked his hair. He came to his sense when he felt her playing with his belt buckle.

"No Rihanna." He said grabbing her pulling her to her room and throwing her onto the bed.

"Oh I like it rough." She said trying to pull him onto of her. Her grabbed her hands.

"I said no." Synyster said firmly. Something flashed in her eyes.

"You don't want me?" She asked sadly.

"More than you'll ever know." He said looking down.

"Then show me." She said pulling on his shirt. He grabbed her hands off his shirt.

"I said no Rihanna." He said as she started to cry. He didn't need to comfort her. Cause just as soon as she started crying she passed out.

He sighed putting a blanket over her and removing her shoes.

He gave her sleeping form a final glance before shutting the door. As he walked downstairs the door opened revealing Drake.

"Is Rih Rih okay?" He asked.

"Yeah she's passed out asleep. Synyster said.

"Thanks for looking out for her." Drake said walking forward shaking his hand. "See you tomorrow then."

Synyster nodded before exiting the house getting into his vehicle and driving away with his lips still tingling from Rihannas kiss.