Status: New Story! Updating Regularly

Minnesota Girl

Not-So Sweet Revenge

The next morning I woke up with only two things on my mind, the first being the horrible crick in my neck and the second being whose legs were above mine? I blinked and turned over on my back very slowly. I quickly realized just whose legs, they were and sat up. He mumbled something incoherent and remained asleep. I tried to get up, but his legs were firmly locked with mine, refusing to let go.

“Hey, dipshit. Move your legs.” I whispered while shaking his leg. He covered his eyes with the crook of his arm and shook his head. “I'm sleeping.” He muttered, clearly not going to grant me my wish. I groaned and tried to free my legs. His hold was obviously stronger than I thought and when he didn't budge, I became frustrated and forcefully shoved him off the couch. He glared at me from the floor.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!?” He snapped while holding his head. I smirked as I stretched and stepped over him.

“Told you to move your legs.” I taunted as I walked by him.

Evidently, Sheena and Mike had not left the bedroom yet and I sighed as I flipped on the bathroom light. My hair wasn't exactly neat this morning, however, this dirty t-shirt was concerning me more. In my peripheral vision, I noticed blond hair coming towards me and squeezed behind me over to the surprisingly clean toilet. I gasped as Billie Joe unzipped his pants and started to piss right in front of me.

"Woah, woah, woah I'm still in here!" I said while turning my head. He began laughing as my cheeks colored.

“When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.” He said while zipping his fly.

“You could've just asked me to leave.” I said while trying to regain normal color in my face. He smirked and stepped closer to me.

"What's the matter Sadie? Haven't you ever seen a naked man before?” He taunted. I'm sure my cheeks were pink, but I still managed to cut my eyes at him.

“I just met you!” I exclaimed. He laughed and patted my head playfully.

"Oh, don't look so embarrassed. I know what you look like underneath those clothes." He told me. I frowned.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I questioned. He smirked and put my hands at my sides and studied me for a moment, looking up and down. I quickly crossed my arms over my chest and he laughed.

"You're what? A 'B' small 'C'?" He stated, clearly talking about my bra size. My eyes widened and I clenched my jaw.

"You're a dick." I seethed. He laughed and shook his head.

"No, I'm right." He said while squeezing past me again and walking towards the back bedroom. I don't know what pissed me off more, the fact that he was right or that he was so smug about it. I watched as he forcefully threw the bedroom door open.

“Alright Sodom and Gomorrah let's...woah shit! Didn't you two get enough last night!? Fuck!” He exclaimed. I walked up behind him to see a lot more of my room mate than I had ever wanted to.

“Shut the damn door!” Mike exclaimed while throwing a pillow in our direction. I quickly shut the door while trying to keep my laughter hidden. Billie Joe was holding his stomach still laughing. I held my hand over my mouth, desperately trying to keep my composure. He looked in my direction and raised his eyebrows.

“Wow, Minnesota Girl does have a sense of humor.” He teased. I rolled my eyes.

“That's not my name.” I reminded him.

“Haven't you figured out by now that I don't care.” He stated coolly. “I could always call you Sexy Sadie, if that's what you would prefer.” He added. I snorted.

“Real original, I've never heard that one before.” I said sarcastically.

“Well then stop bitching about it.” He said while turning towards the closed door and kicking it repeatedly.

“Mike! Get your ass out here. We have things to do today.” He called out. There was a clanking sound and we both knew what that meant. I walked back over the bathroom and tried to salvage what I could of my hair by pulling it up into a bun of messy curls. I really didn't want to hear Sheena, while she had sex. From what I heard last night she seems pretty wild and It's bad enough I had to see her naked. “Don't think for a minute I won't come in there.” Billie Joe threatened. I didn't doubt that he would either so I was preparing mentally for an eyeful. To my surprise, Mike and Sheena opened the door, fully dressed. Sheena looked at me sheepishly as I brushed past them.

“You're lucky we're meeting with Rob Cavallo today, or your ass would be grass.” I heard him tell Billie Joe. I picked up my bag and turned around to see Sheena. Her hair was screaming sex and her makeup was smeared.

“Well, don't you just look beautiful.” I said sarcastically. She smirked and walked over to Mike, who was still arguing with Billie Joe.

“Where is your next show?” She asked him. He stopped arguing with Billie Joe and looked down at her.

“I think we're in Berkeley, right Billie?” He questioned. Billie Joe shrugged.

“Yeah, I guess.” He said, not really listening.

“I think it's some guy’s birthday, so it'll be outside. You should come.” Mike told Sheena. Sheena turned to me.

“Wanna go Sadie?” She asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. I bit my lip.

“I dunno. I'd have to see Billie Joe again, which would just ruin the whole thing for me.” I said, attempting at a joke. Sheena and Mike laughed and I looked over at Billie Joe, who had a storm of mixed emotion in his eyes. He looked pissed, but I could see that he had been hurt by my words, which wasn't what I was going for at all. I swallowed hard.

“So, I guess I'll be seeing you Saturday.” Mike said to Sheena. She giggled and nodded. That was the first time I had ever heard Sheena giggle and sound so girly. It was a little unnerving. Mike walked Sheena to the car and they were sharing a goodbye kiss while Billie Joe and I stood there awkwardly. There was this sort of weird tension between us, not like the night before, this was different. Awkward.

“I guess I'll see you around.” I said to him. He nodded and his face remained stoic. Damn it, I felt bad. He may have been a total ass to me the night before, but, I probably shouldn't have said what I did. I had actually hurt the guy who just twenty minutes ago had whipped his dick out in front of me. What the fuck? I peeked over in Sheena's direction to find her sitting in the car, talking to Mike through the window.

“Um, well bye.” I forced out while walking to the car and getting in. Sheena waved to Mike as we pulled out and watched as they, too, got into the car they came in and drove off in the other direction.

***

Sheena was in the best mood I had ever seen at eight o'clock in the morning. Especially when she is the worlds worst when it comes to mornings. She glanced over at me as she drove.

“Sadie, I know you have to work, and I seriously didn't mean to stay there all night.” She confessed. I raised an eyebrow.

“What happened to just getting his number?” I chided. Her cheeks lit up.

“What do you want from me, he's cute!” She whined. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, yeah? Well, while you were getting fucked into next week, I had to share the couch with Mr. No-Boundaries.” I exclaimed. She raised an eyebrow.

“He didn't-” She started, probably thinking the worst.

“No.” I cut her off. “When I woke up this morning, we were practically on top of each other and then not even five minutes later he whips his dick out and pisses right in front of me.” I exclaimed. Sheena started laughing. “And to top it off, he gave me this stupid nickname, all because of this t-shirt that you claim is good luck.” Sheena giggled.

“He seems like an okay guy.” She told me. I rolled my eyes.

“Spend a night with him, then we'll talk.” I told her. She rolled her eyes.

“You're too uptight, Sadie. You need to get a little crazy.” She explained. I snorted.

“Try being crazy with a grandmother like mine.” I answered. I had lived with my grandmother since I was fifteen after my parents went off on a grand adventure in Africa and never returned. They had been professors that studied wildlife and had made many trips like that before. Their disappearance was devastating and I was still trying to cope with it. My grandmother was a retired catholic school teacher who was very much against any form of rebellion. It wasn't until I moved to Oakland that I had gotten a little bit of a taste of the 'real world.' But, that's not to say I was a total goody-two-shoes. I did manage to lose my virginity by age sixteen and had that same boyfriend for nearly a year without her ever knowing. To this day, she still thinks I'm as 'pure' as the Virgin Mary.

“It's high time that you live a little.” Sheena said while pulling into our apartment complex. “Stop second guessing everything, like next Saturday, just go with me. You'll have fun.” She said while opening her car door. I snorted.

“Oh yeah, because last night was such a success. ” I replied sarcastically as we walked up to our apartment door. Sheena unlocked the door and the second I walked through, that Minnesota Vikings shirt came off!

“Geez, Sadie let me close the door first.” Sheena laughed.

“That shirt needs to be burned.” I said while laughing and pointing at it. Sheena shook her head and quickly picked it up, holding it close.

“Not a fucking chance! If it weren't for this shirt, Billie Joe would have never called you out and Mike would have never seen me!” She exclaimed. My eyes widened.

“Wait a damn minute, I'm the reason you two got together?” She nodded.

“In a way, your embarrassment brought us together.” She joked. I rolled my eyes.

“So happy I could contribute.” I muttered while walking into my room. My unmade bed was calling my name as I quickly changed out of my jeans and into an old t-shirt. I had a good four hours before I'd have to get ready to go work at the bookshop down the street and I wanted all the sleep I could get. As I lay there, trying to doze off, my mind kept thinking back to what I had said earlier to Billie Joe. I don't know why I said it, I knew it would get a rise out of him, but I didn't expect him to get angry and just shut down like he did. If anything he didn't even have the right to be mad at me because of what he did this morning. That sounds very shallow but in its own fucked up way it's true. I guess I was trying to get back at him for what he had said to me, but since when does revenge feel so awful? I was happy for Sheena, because she obviously really likes Mike, but I couldn't help but have a sickening feeling when I thought about Saturday. I was already dreading it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovelies! How do you guys like it so far? Let me know! I'm trying to keep things at a good steady pace.

Comment&Subscribe!

xoxo