Status: Ongoing, chaptered

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 1

Jack frowned, looking himself over in the mirror. His frown deepened, running a hand through his hair. He grabbed his flat iron, determined to tame the unruly mess. He was going out tonight, and he had to look perfect.

This wasn't anything new though, every night Jack would stand in front of the mirror, doing the exact thing he was doing now.

Jack was a partier.

It wasn't a secret, everyone knew about his so called extra-curricular activities. Jack would go out, get shitfaced, sleep with any guy that had a pulse, and most importantly, he would cause a giant mess.

Jack did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted and he had no intention of stopping. His father was the owner of one of the biggest corporations in the country, and his parents would do anything for their son. Every mess he made, he could count on his parents to clean up without even a slap on the wrist.

Jack lived off his parents, taking up a wing in their house and spending the millions of dollars they added to his trust fund each month. His life was perfect.

Jack was going out for the third night in a row this week. He put the finishing touches on his hair, and gave himself a quick once over.

He was wearing tight black skinny jeans, high tops, a fitted T-shirt, and his skunk hair was perfectly styled with not a hair on his head out of place.

Jack was gorgeous, and he never put that god given talent of his to waste.

Jack's phone buzzed from his pocket. His best friend Rian was waiting outside to go to the club. Jack quickly grabbed his jacket and made his way downstairs, where he knew the usual body guards would be waiting.

After Jack's wild partying tendencies had made the news, the body guards showed up every time he went out. Jack knew it was his parents doing, but he wouldn't bother to put up a fight.

Jack jumped into the limo waiting outside and quickly greeted his best friend. As the limousine began to move, they popped open a bottle of champagne, Jack's body guards following closely behind them.

This time they were going to Club 19, being one of the few places they hadn't been kicked out of.

Yet, that is.

~ 3 hours later~

"GODDAMMIT! FUCK!" Jack screamed, smashing a half empty bottle of vodka and almost hitting a bartender in the process. Jack laughed and stumbled away, the muffled yells of the bartender behind him.

Jack made his way over to the dance floor, tripping several times but still able to save his drink and manage a couple boob grabs in the process. Jack was nowhere near straight, in fact he thought boobs were kind of gross, but why the hell not? They were right there and he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity.

Downing down a couple more shots, Jack set off to find Rian.

A few seconds later, Jack spotted him in the back sucking face with a long haired brunette. Smirking, Jack started back towards the bar.

"Bacardi 151, please." Jack told the bartender, who raised his eyebrows slightly but said nothing, starting to make the drink.

A few minutes and a few shots later, he felt odd.

Jack quickly grabbed onto the edge of the table, starting to feel the effects of all the alcohol. His vision was blurry, and his body was starting to sway back and forth.

Jack was pretty sure he could pass out any minute now. He hadn't been this drunk in a long time.
Jack lifted his head and scanned the club, spotting and cute guy here and there, but nothing that really caught his attention. Sighing, he looked back at the bartender, knowing his drink should be coming soon.

Sure enough, Jack saw the bartender light a match and come towards him with the flaming drink.

"Bacardi 151?" He called out.

"That's me" Jack slurred, lifting his hand that was still clutching the table to take the drink.

"Be careful with this one.." The Bartender eyed him warily, reluctantly handing it over.

Jack didn't reply, quickly grabbing the flaming glass and stumbling back out to the dance floor.

After dancing to a couple songs and flirting with a couple mediocre guys, Jack was bored. This place needed some excitement, and luckily that was Jack's specialty.

"HEY!" Jack screamed, climbing atop one of the tables. The blaring music quickly drowned out his screams, but several turned to see what the guy on the table was screaming about.

"THIS PARTY IS FUCKIN' BORING DONT YOU AGREE??" Jack yelled, followed by several shouts of "yeah!" from the dance floor.

"THEN LETS FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!" Jack screams were barely audible through his drunken slurring, but everyone seemed to get it, starting to push and shove into each other.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jack screamed again, jumping off the table and into the crowd of dancing people, knocking over a few drinks without a second thought.

What he didn't realize, was that his still flaming drink had shattered on the ground along with them.