Status: Will update in free time.

You're Magic

Happily Ever After Below the Waist

Then everything happens all at once, but also in precise actions. We're kissing and moving then we're in bed and he's biting at my neck and unbuttoning my sweater and I'm pulling off his belt. "Pete," I whisper.

It's a quiet, scared syllable.

"Yeah?" He asks, placing little kisses along my neck and face.

I shake my head. "Nothing." We continue discarding clothes. Pete smiles against my neck, pulling my tank top over my head.

"You're so cute," he continues, and his warm breath gives me goosebumps. "I don't know how I went so long without you."

"Because you didn't need me, Pete," I whisper it remorsefully, but I know it's true. "You never needed me." My voice takes on a sharp edge as I throw my jeans on the floor a little harder than intended.

"Evelyn," Pete breathes, looking at me. "Why would you ever say that?" His voice is sad.

"Because it's true," I hiss, hot tears brimming my eyes. I chuck his pants on the floor with mine. Pete wipes the tears from my face with his thumbs.

"No it's not," He says sternly. "I couldn't make it without you. Understand?" He kisses my hair and hugs me to him. "You're magic."

I'm smiling into his neck sadly, but I nod and now there's nothing for me to do besides kiss him as his arms wrap around me. His lips trail down to my nipples and I let out a sigh as his fingers slip inside me. He starts kissing me again and a wave of heat goes over me and I pull him closer to me. My hand grips him and starts working his hard-on and he breathes out heavily against my mouth. He pulls back for a second.

"Is this what you want?" He asks quietly. "Because if it isn't, then we don't have to."

"Just stop talking, Wentz," I sigh, pulling him back down to me. He bites his lip, looking down at me.

"Do you, uh, have.." He lets the sentence trail off. This is the part of sex nobody talks about. They try to make it sound all sexy but it always comes down to protection.

"Check the nightstand," I tell him. He starts kissing me upon finding what he's looking for and before I know it he's plunging in. I let a moan escape my mouth and he laughs. In that moment all of my worries are quelled, because if a guy can laugh at you during sex and you don't mind, then he's doing something right.

"Oh, God, Evelyn," Pete whispers before pushing his mouth onto mine, hard.

In the end I come before him, which is a first, and we're both pleasantly exhausted, kissing lazily in the aftermath of our passion filled episode.

I end up falling asleep and I'm woken up by Pete an hour later. "Evelyn, you need to take a shower," he tells me. I say no and snuggle closer to him, his skin hot and sticky against mine. "Come on. We need to get ready. Patrick's going to be here in forty-five minutes."

"No," I grumble, and it's muffled by his skin. He kisses my face and mouth and I tangle my fingers in his curly hair.

I've always liked it better curly.

"Go, Evelyn." He kisses me again, pushing me out of the bed. I glare at him and sigh, digging an outfit from my suitcase. I take a fast shower because I know Pete needs one too. Once I'm finished, Pete's showering and I find his clothes scattered between the door, the living room, the kitchen, and the bedroom. Pete comes out of the shower smelling like my Pantene Color Preserve shampoo and coconut body scrub. "I used your toothbrush." He smirks, putting on his pants.

I'm about to make a retort when my phone begins ringing, Patrick's number popping up on the screen.

Before I can even say hello Patrick says, "You. Pete. Lobby. Now." And the way he says it makes it sound like we're in trouble. Like he knows what we just did. It freaks me out, to be honest.

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss Pete. It's long and passionate and I don't want it to stop, but Patrick's texting us both impatiently. Pete lets me go and hands me my purse before he opens the door and we go downstairs.

Patrick is staring at his iPhone, dressed in black pants and a white button-up shirt and black bow tie, before I tackle him in a hug. He laughs and he hugs me and we make small talk while Pete catches up, smiling at me. I hug Patrick to me again. "It feels like so long ago," I sigh, looking at Patrick, amazed at how much he's changed.

"Five years is a long time." He reasons. Pete's arm snakes around my waist and I smile up at him.

"Let's get going," I say, taking both of their hands in a little-girl-with-her-parents way. But the way Pete's tugging on my hand tells me he wants me close to him so he can kiss me, but I ignore him and let Patrick lead the way to his car.

I sit in the back and Pete and Patrick sit up front. I wrap my arms around Pete and crane my neck to kiss his jaw. Patrick arches an eyebrow but he doesn't say anything. Pete smiles, then tells me to put on my seat belt. He's already playing with his Blackberry when I'm sitting back.

petewentz: Sushi with my best friends

evelyn1614: @petewentz pass the wasabi ;)

Pete's chuckling in the front seat and Patrick starts talking about the song on the radio, so I look away from Pete and talk to Patrick. The third tweet down on my Twitter feed Pete.

petewentz: you're magic.

The sushi is good. Conversation is good. Pete and I sit on one side of the table, Patrick on the other. Pete rests his hand on my thigh and drums made up beats along my skin. Patrick keeps looking at us funny like he knows there's something going on. But it's way more than he knows. He asks when I'm leaving and I tell him three days; on Sunday. Pete squeezes my knee gently and I want to kiss him.

"Bummer." Patrick says. We talk about how he should come visit me when he's in New York in a couple weeks and then we get quiet.

"I miss you guys a lot, you know. And I love you both very much." I tell them, a lump forming in my throat. "And leaving you guys was the hardest thing I've ever had to do." Pete grabs my hand under the table and rubs his thumb along my fingers. "And I'm so sorry I hurt you guys." They start telling me I never did anything wrong and I want to tell them I did everything wrong, but then we would just argue so I don't say that. "I never want to lose you guys again," I hiccup sadly.

We leave right after that, Pete wrapping his arm around my shoulders and me holding Patrick's hand. Patrick drops me and Pete off at my hotel; Pete tells him we're going out later even though we probably won't.

......

Pete tells me to pack my stuff because I'm going to stay with him until Sunday. "Will I get to see the Baby Boy before I go?"

"Of course!" Pete tells me. "I'm going to pick him up in the morning. You don't leave until seven that night."

"All right." I nod, zipping my suitcase. Pete takes it from me and I check out before walking with Pete to his car.

evelyn1614: weekend at @petewentz's let's get mad

We get on the highway and I'm quiet, playing with Pete's fingers, resting on my leg. "Why so quiet?" Pete asks, looking over at me.

"Just tired," I shrug.

"Go take a nap when we get home, Evelyn. I have errands to run anyways." I tell him okay and kiss his cheek. I prop my legs up on the dashboard and the sun makes my feet feel warm. I'm liking this a lot better than New York right now.

......

We get to his house and he leaves my suitcase by the door, bringing me to his bedroom. I crawl into bed and Pete brings the covers around me, kissing me long and slow. I don't like focusing on all of these little things that he does like kissing me, but I do because they make me remember how much he impacts me."Have a good sleep, honey."

"Thanks."

"Call if you need anything."

"Okay."

"I'll lock the doors. Just make sure the dogs aren't eating my stuff," Pete laughs and kisses my forehead. He looks like he doesn't really want to leave, but knows he has to.

"All right, have fun." I tell him.

"Okay, baby. Sleep well." Pete grabs his keys from his dresser and leaves the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. This is the first time in three days that Pete and I have been apart but I don't mind so much because I'm so exhausted. I'm just ecstatic to be sleeping in Pete's bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, lots of updates at once, I'm sorry! Haha, I hope you enjoy it!