Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 26 - My Idiot

This was the first time she ever been here. It was a huge beige-colored house, with a massive front yard and a fucking swimming pool in the backyard. It looked homey on the outside, but the interior showed more of a bachelor pad rather than a home for a family.

His choice of furniture was mostly modern- sleek, black and white in color and there were a lot of posters in frame hung on the walls. Michelle stared at a super large picture of the band on stage and it captured their friendship beautifully.

“That was taken by one of our fan. We wanted to buy it from him but he gave it to us for free.”
Brian snaked in his hands around her waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. Alone at last, he thought.

“It’s beautiful. Must be a great piece of memory, huh?” she touched his arms and leaned back to his chest. Oh how she missed his touch, his cologne smell, his warm breath on her body.
He tightened his grip around her waist, like he was afraid of letting go.

“It was. Our first time doing big concert by ourselves. No more opening gig for other bands.”
He chuckled, remembering that memory. A lot of things happened back then. He could still hear the band’s voice singing while drunk on the tour bus.

“Well, look where you’re standing now.” Michelle complimented. Brian hadn’t always been a sucker for compliments. He knew he was awesome yet people kept telling him that. But when Michelle said it, his cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

“Right now, I’m behind you.” He answered her while softly kissed her shoulder.

Michelle laughed a little. Brian was really a fast learner. He learned how to be a smart ass from her. She turned herself around, facing him. How could she doubted this man? His beautiful brown eyes are so weary, yet so full of love and lust that blazed only for her. She figured, why the hell fight? Tonight, she will trust him again.

She rested both of her hands on his muscular shoulder. He’s so tall that she could only reached the sides of his neck. They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. Then Brian tilted his head to the side slightly, and leaned closer. His lips parted. When he was about to really touch her lips, she said:

“I love you, Brian.”

He stopped for a bit, grinning, showed off his beautiful fanged teeth and their lips touched. He wasn’t eager, he really took his time to taste every inch of her lips, from top to bottom. Telling her how much he missed her, how miserable he was without her. Then his tongue started to lick her bottom lips, begging for entrance. She granted it immediately. She too had been miserable without him. His hand moved from the small of her back to into her hair, on her jaw, on top of her head and finally rested behind her neck, pulling her even closer. He needed to taste deeper.

As the kiss hardened, Michelle could feel a bulge growing on her lower belly. When she was about to undo Brian’s belt buckle, he scooped her up. Like the first time they got together in her house, on her bed. She screamed and laughed, with Brian still on her mouth.

“You enjoy lifting me, Haner?” She said on his lips. He parted.
“You’re so light, I can’t help it.”
Michelle raised her eyebrows at him. “Is that so? You know, you could drop any girl’s panties for saying that.”
He laughed. “Aha, but right now I only want yours.”
Her cheeks went red. Brian then proceeded to walk upstairs, carrying her in his strong muscular tattooed arms.

Michelle pulled off his beanie as he laid her on his massive king bed. Being a rock star really paid off, Michelle thought while eyeing all over his bedroom. It was a large and luxurious bedroom, with impeccable choice of furniture, and a few of framed posters of Avenged Sevenfold hung on the wall. Michelle saw that the balcony of the bedroom was facing the swimming pool view downstairs.
He took off his own t-shirt, leaving him only in his jeans shorts and Michelle drank him in.

“Clothes, off, now.” He ordered. Michelle immediately obeyed. She sat up straight to take off her own shirt, but when she was at her first button, Brian’s hand reached in. In his eyes Michelle saw his eagerness to pop open her shirt button by button, like opening his Christmas present.
She bit her lip without knowing and that made Brian went for her lips for a moment before getting back to her shirt again.

He sighed happily when he saw her breast in front of him, hidden behind a black and slightly transparent lacy bra. She laughed watching his expression.

“Quit staring, start undressing me.” It was Michelle’s turn to order.
“Yes, ma’am.” He grinned broadly before sliding his hands under her bra straps and slowly pulled them down, revealing the identical twins. Brian didn’t wait. That was his favorite sight of her. His hands so eager to push and pull, slowly kneading in circles while his mouth busy quenching his thirst, sucking on her nipples, nibbling, and licking. She moaned and squirmed beneath him, arching her back, making it easier for him.
“Oh…Brian…”

He still loved the way she moaned his name. He moved his mouth down to her flat belly, taking a bite there, making her giggled. He knew she was ticklish there, but it was also her erogenous zone.

Slowly he undid the button on her jeans and at that moment, Pinkly suddenly came into the room and started barking. Brian didn’t close the door earlier. He didn’t need to, he lived alone.

“Well, someone’s jealous.” Michelle smiled and sat up straight watching the Maltese begging for attention. Brian looked down at the floor.

“Pinkly, daddy’s a little bit busy. Can you please go out and play on your own?” Brian tried to reason with his dog. That sight alone, made Michelle laughed hard.

“What’s so funny?” he asked, but can’t help staring at her naked breast.
“You. You are an idiot.”
He raised his eyebrows, mouth opened trying to make a comeback, but then she continued, taking his jaw in her palms.
“You are my idiot.”

Then she pulled him into a hard kiss, making himself moaned aloud. Pinkly jumped onto the bed, barking.
“Mhhm.. we have to do something about her.” Michelle said into his mouth.
“Mm..Pinkly. Mhhmm..get out of here..” he refused to let go of her mouth while his hands continuously pulled down her jeans.
“Baby,” Michelle parted the kiss. She was serious about the dog.

Brian swore he was turned on as hell when Michelle called him that. But it turned out Michelle was addressing it to Pinkly. He sighed heavily when she took Pinkly and got down from the bed. She slid out of her own pants and now walking around only in her skimpy panties while holding Pinkly in her arms.

“What a fine sight you are.” He whispered but Michelle could hear them.

“So are you.” She answered, and while holding Pinkly up she continued; “Daddy.”

Brian’s mouth broke into a slow smile. He got up from the bed so quickly and made Michelle jumped.

“Brian what are you doing?” She laughed when he walked over to her slowly, while his hand undid his own belt buckle and his eyes piercing into hers. He looked like he was about to rape her.

“Brian, I have your dog.” She blackmailed but it didn’t make Brian backed off. She bit her lower lip and it always made Brian go for her mouth. But when Brian stepped closer to her, she ran away downstairs, screaming and Brian chased behind her.

He caught her waist and she immediately let Pinkly go. The Maltese ran off somewhere else. He pushed her until she was lying on top of the kitchen island counter with her hands both gripped tight by him.

“Call me daddy one more time.” He whispered against her neck.

Michelle knew he was kinky and had some fetish of his own. But this was new.

“You got turned on when I called you daddy?” she asked, panting. Her breath unstable, because Brian was kissing her body all over. He lifted her up to make her body really spread on the counter.

“You had me at ‘baby’.”

Michelle bit her lip. She prayed that tonight will last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)