Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 36 - Parting Ways

“I love waking up next to you.”

She narrowed her eyes at him but smiled nonetheless.

“Me too, but fuck you’re too early.” She reached for her watch on the bedside table but then he suddenly jumped on her. She let out soft scream laughter when his body was on top of her, his green eyes glinting into her hazel eyes.

“Zacky get off me!” she laughed when his naughty hands finally found her waist and tickled her there.
“Tour bus sucks. I can’t tickle you like this.” He complained.
She giggled and screamed when Zacky pulled her tshirt up and nibbled onto her belly.
“Zacky stop! Haha!”

His ticklings gradually went into soft touches. He trailed kisses behind his hands sliding along her stomach. She breathed easy finally but sometimes she can’t control her laughter when his hand reached her ticklish spot.

“I love that you have a Deathbat tattoo, on your hips. My favorite place to kiss you.” Zacky landed his lips on there, her erogenous zone. She made that tattoo a long time ago, and not until Zacky kissed it then she realized that, that spot can turn her on like hell.

“We have to get up, the twins leaving today.”

“Mhhm? You’re getting along okay with them?” he was still immersed into her belly but then he found his way down south.

“Yeah, they’re pretty cool. A bit freaky though. I wonder how Matt and Syn tell them apart.”

Zacky looked up. He was ready to have his breakfast right there, but startled a bit when she shot that question.

“That’s easy. Valerie’s a bit shorter than Michelle, her eye’s a bit brownish. While Michelle’s eyes are green.” Then he buried his face on the side of her thighs and she let out a moan immediately.

“Zack,” she groaned as his mouth found ways to her sweet spot. She was already wet down there, making it easy for Zacky to work his magic. Zacky thanked God this girlfriend of his had a habit of wearing only a loose tshirt to sleep and nothing else. He pushed her legs apart and started licking. He was hungry but he savored her patiently, slow and tender, only to build her higher.

Tona was indeed high, she couldn’t stop squirming and moaning. Zacky was always in the mood for morning sex but when they were on the tour bus, she only can let the steam off for him by blowing. To be honest, their bunk hadn’t enough space for them to fuck comfortably. Moreover Zacky always got the top bunks.

“Zack…please…” she wanted more. By the way her hips started grinding on his face, and the way her hands pulled his messy hair, Zacky knew. So he got up, licked his lips containing traces of her wet fluid, pulled down his own boxers and eased his huge hard on into her.

Zacky didn’t take much longer to pick up his pace. He thrust hard while his hands pushing the rest of her tshirt upwards, revealing her perfect double D breasts. He slammed into her harder and faster, his eyes closed as she buried her hands in his hair. With one large slam, he finally let go, and she too, found her release. Funny they moaned the same name at almost the same time.

“God!” both of them yelled.

Zacky slowly opened his eyes to meet hers. She smiled and ran her hands through his hair. His breathing slowed down watching her, his adrenaline was back to normal. He leaned over to her face just by an inch from kissing her.

“We gotta do this every morning.” He whispered to her lips. She giggled and Zacky took her lips softly. She locked her arms behind his neck. She loved this man not because he is Zacky Vengeance, but because he is Zachary Baker, the man who knows how to treat her right.

******************************************************************************************************

Ironically, now they were the ones saying goodbyes to the girls. They can’t send them away at the airport because they will hop on their new bus and get on with the tour in just an hour. So they only said goodbyes in front of the hotel as the girls were taking a cab to the airport.

“After we come back from the tour we will begin shooting for Seize The Day. You’re ready?”

Valerie chuckled, she took her fiancée’s arms and locked them around her waist. This man was truly a workaholic. Always talk about work.

“You mean ready to be pregnant?”

Valerie will be playing a role of Matthew’s pregnant girlfriend in the video. Matthew asked the director to use her as the actor because it will be more comfortable and natural that way. Matthew grinned broadly, his adorable dimples showing.

“What if I am ready, for real?” She teased, grabbing his ass and pulled him closer. He raised his eyebrows at her.
“You sure? I mean I love kids, especially after meeting Zoey, but wouldn’t it be better if we get married first?”
Valerie smiled, she took off his baseball cap and wore it onto her head. The cap was too big for her. He bit his bottom lip watching her look adorably dorky in that cap.

“Then come home soon and marry me already, shithead.”

She slapped him on his hard biceps and he laughed. He couldn’t help but to kiss her soft lips, but the front cap was holding him back. She laughed too. They looked clumsy as he was trying to reach for her lips without knocking over the cap. Then she turned the cap around and locked her arms behind his neck. He bent down and lifted her a bit as his lips touch hers.

“Ahh..perfect goodbye kiss. I wish I have a girlfriend.”
Johnny said to himself while watching Matthew and Valerie kissed. Zacky who wrapped his arms around Tona heard him.
“You’ll find one soon, Johnny. Don’t worry.”
Johnny glanced over at him. “Easy for you to say, Tona lowered her standards for you.”
Tone bursted out laughing while Zacky narrowed his eyes at her. She immediately stopped laughing after their eyes met.
“No baby, I didn’t. You’re too high standard for me. But if I go for Johnny then maybe I did lower it, a bit.” She defended, and Zacky smirked proudly at Johnny after that.
“What, Tona! Can you at least not taking his side for one second? Jeez!”
“Sorry Johnny, but I can hook you up with one of my friends.”
Johnny’s eyes lit up. “Really? Is she cute?”
“She..has a good personality.”
“You mean she’s ugly?”
Zacky smacked him in the back of his head. “Good God, Johnny! Don’t be a douche!”
“What? I’m just saying.”
Tona laughed watching them both. “Johnny, she’s beautiful. But you gotta see her from the inside. Not from the outside.”
“Oh I will see her from both sides, believe me.”
Zacky shook his head at him.
“I don’t believe this guy. What a fucking shallow douchebag I have for a bassist.”
Johnny shrugged, hands inside his pocket. “Love it or leave it, baby.”

“You’re still angry?”
Brian smirked at the question. “After last night, I can’t be angry anymore, can I?” he teased, only to watch her cheeks went red after that.

“Brian, Jimmy’s right next to you.” Michelle whispered to him, embarrassing at the thought of their hot and steamy moment last night.

“Baby, he knows me like the back of his palm. Now come here.” He pulled her into an embrace and she easily got comfortable in it. They hugged for a while and in silent, sometimes listening to Jimmy saying goodbye to Zoey and Leana next to them.

“Can’t you stay a bit longer?” Brian broke the silence apart but still hugging her.
“I can’t. Mrs Thompson will be away starting tomorrow.” She replied into his chest.
He frowned and pulled apart. “Who’s Mrs Thompson?”
Michelle rolled her eyes. “Your neighbor. I asked her to take care of Pinkly while I’m gone. You should really get to know your neighbors more. They’re lovely.”
“I’m barely there. How can I bond with them knowing that I’ll be leaving them in the end?” he teased sarcastically while throwing in his fake sad expression.
“Smart ass.” She pinched both of his cheeks and kissed him lightly on the lips. But he continued the kiss, not willing to let go.
“Mhhmm one more minute. Just mhmm stay like this.”
Michelle smiled on his lips.

“Baby’s watching! Baby’s watching!” Jimmy yelled at them while covering up Zoey’s eyes playfully. Leana giggled watching him acting like a kid with another kid in his arms.

Michelle and Brian didn’t broke apart but they glance at Jimmy and gave off their middle fingers together at him.

“Oh my God we need some parental guidance here! This is totally R-rated for Zoey!” with Zoey in his arms, he ran over to Matthew and Valerie who excitedly cooing over at the baby and the three of them took turns in holding her. Johnny soon joined in and Jimmy immediately took Zoey and ran back to Leana.

“Not uncle Johnny, NOOO! Here Brian, you hold her.”

That poor adorable baby was being treated like a football, and now landed awkwardly in Brian’s arms. He had never held a baby before, so he just stood still while Zoey was looking up to him. He looked down at her, showing his teeth.

Michelle and Leana laughed so hard watching them. The five tough rock stars fighting over a baby.

“You look adorable with her.” Michelle bit her lip, can’t help noticing how sexy he looked with Zoey in his arms. A baby does make a good accessory for a guy.

“Here, let me take her. You look tensed.”
Leana took Zoey back from Brian and Brian’s finally loosened up.
“I’ve never hold a baby before.” He stated, his eyes still shocked.
“I can tell.” Leana grinned at him.

The cab finally arrived. The guys plus Tona said final goodbyes to the girls and they helped them with their small luggage - except for Valerie since she went shopping so much during their stay. They can only wave and watched as the cab soon disappeared behind a block of building.

“Ahh. I’m gonna miss them. Especially Zoey.” Jimmy sighed heavily before they went into the hotel to pack their things.
“Hey, Syn. You okay with us touring with MCR?” Zacky approached Brian as they went into the elevator. The same elevator that he used to fuck Michelle in it. Remembering that, he grew his smirk into a crooked grin.

“Looks like we just have to kick their ass then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)