Status: I felt like a HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA SCI-FI. Don't worry, it's not cheesy and it's no

Era of Aera: SKYE XePher

SKYE XePher is extremely average and has always wanted to be in the ACT Team against the Aera.

The Aera look like us. They act like us. But they just AREN'T. The origins of the Aera are unknown, and they nearly wiped us out years ago...

But we have repopulated, and here we are.

The thing about the Aera is that as they age, they unlock special powers. And soon enough, their brains return to their primitive state and repeat a single message "DeStRoY EvErYtHiNg..." With age.

SKYE XePher, at age 16, is ready to do this. All while getting through school and having to cope with his unfortunate life. It all just seems so... Unfair. But as he feels he has found his first love- will he be completely distracted? Especially when he becomes completely confused when he's fallen in love with another guy?

Follow SKYE as he rises through the ranks, interacts with the other members of his sect, finds the answers to his mysterious past, and the one Aera who wrecked his life right before he was about to enter the ACT Team.

He must remember the ACT Team Code:
"An Aera is an Aera. Not a human. They must be annihilated when the time comes. They all must."
  1. When something dies, something new begins
    Let us begin the first part of SKYE XePhers life...