Status: one-shot

Christmas Cheer

Christmas cheer

Chris was not looking forward to tonight.

Normally, christmas dinner with the Olson's was a pleasant affair. Where Chris could hang out with his best friend Ricky and stuff his face whilst still remaining stick thin.

But this year was different.

A few months ago at Ricky's birthday party Chris had done something that had made visit's to the Olson house a nightmare brought to life.

Chris glanced at the black cat clock to his left and groaned.

6:51

He had to be at Ricky's in just under 10 minutes and he still had not left the house. A sleek, black tie was draped over the back of the chair in front of Chris's desk, the silky material shining in the light from the lamp. Chris's pale hand grabbed the strip of black and swiftly tucked it underneath the collar of his white shirt. He tied the tie and pulled his blazer on, pulling his black hair from underneath the jacket.

On his feet were black converse with dirty grey laces. His long, lanky legs were covered by a pair of skin tight skinny jeans that didn't match with the smart button up shirt and suit jacket he wore but looked better than those horrible loose fitting trousers.

With a final look of resignation, Chris left his house with dread filling his stomach.

***

A few roads away, in one of the bedrooms of the Horror house, Lili Olson stood, hitting her head repeatedly against the wall. She punctuated each bang with a muttered curse.

"Shit!" bang "Damn!" bang "fuck!"

After around the thirtieth slam she stumbled away from the wall, collapsing on her large black covered bed. Bringing her fists up, she pummeled the duvet around her in frustration, letting her creeper-covered feet kick against the bottom of the bedstead.

Knock! A sharp and to the point knock sounded against the door sounded before it opened to reveal a concerned looking Ricky.

"You okay Lil?" He asked concernedly.
"Don't call me Lil!" She Shouted back before turning over and staring at him. He looked into her rage-filled blue eyes and thought better of it, he left, closing the door behind him softly.

She let out a deep sigh as the door closed and curled up into a tight ball, pulling the duvet cover tight around her. She couldn't believe Chris was going to come tonight, not after what had happened at Ricky's birthday.

Bringing her fingers up to touch her lips gingerly, she remembered how warm his felt, how fast and passionately they had moved in sync with her own.

***

Chris stood outside the Olson residence, the pit of anxiety in his stomach growing at the thought of what awaited him. He knocked loudly on the black, gothic door. The door was practically thrown open and he was pulled inside by a short, black haired boy.

"I missed you!" The boy exclaimed, hugging the much taller one, his arms wrapped around his waist.
"I missed you too." Said Chris as Ricky released him.

"Is dinner ready?" Chris asked and Ricky nodded.
"Yes, we're just waiting for Lili to be done getting dressed and doing girly stuff..." Chris flinched at the name and frowned at the rest of the sentence as Lili was one of the least girly girls he had ever met.

As if on cue. Lili appeared at the top of the stairs. She walked down them, her heavy, clunky creepers making loud thuds as she did.

Chris's jaw dropped.

Her usually bleach white hair was dyed black on one side, her eyebrows drawn so that the one on the black side was coloured white and vice versa. Strands of her fluffy side fringe were brushed to one side to reveal her deep blue eyes, the colour accented by the black flicks of eyeliner on her lids. A silver, skull choker was tied tightly around her pale neck. Shiny and metallic, her Medusa glinted in the center of her upper lip. Her clothes consisted of a simple, yet tight, white button-up, a pair of black denim shorts with skeleton hand prints on the back pockets, and a pair of tights, patterned with bows.

Lili smirked at Chris's reaction. That's right, look what you're missing out on.

"Finally!" Ricky cried, grabbing the two by the hands and dragging them through to the dining room.

Mr. and Mrs. Olson were sat at a table laden with food. Roast potatoes, parsnips, vegetables, stuffing, and a large chicken.

"Wow! Mrs. Olson, you've really outdone yourself." Chris said politely as he sat next to Ricky, across from Lili.
"Aw, Chris how sweet of you to say dear. How've you been? We haven't seen you since um..well..Ricky's party I think." Chris and Lili both froze in their seats.
"Oh, yeah I've been fine. You?" He laughed nervously, eager to change the subject. Mr. and Mrs. Olson beamed at him and launched into a story about when they went shopping last week.

Lili sat, eating and half listening to her parents chatter. every now and then she would glance up at Chris, letting her eyes trace his defined jawline and examine the various piercings littering his stretched ears.

Chris looked over, catching Lili's eye, causing them both to look away, blushing.

Soon, they had all finished and Ricky turned to his mother.
"Could me and Chris be excused?" His mother nodded but added,
"Take Lili with you though, you shouldn't exclude her."
"But.." Lili tried to protest but her mother shot her down with a look.

The three teenagers left the table together, heading downstairs to the basement, a.k.a Ricky's room. Ricky chatted to Chris and Lili trailed behind them, a frown ever-present on her lips. She couldn't believe she was stuck with Chris for the rest of the evening, he was such an asshole (it totally wasn't because she could barely hold herself back from jumping him, no definitely not, he was an asshole).

She threw herself down in Ricky's black armchair while the two older boys sat on his bed and talked effortlessly. Chris completely ignored the shorter girl and she wasn't sure if she was happy annoyed at this.

Minutes passed like hours, Lili's bordem reaching breaking point.
"Right!" She said suddenly, standing up and heading toward the door. "I'll see you later Rick! It was nice seeing you Chris!" She left the two boys with dumbstruck faces and shocked expressions at her outburst.

***

"I'm just gonna run to the loo." Chris spoke. He had been feeling uneasy ever since Lili had stormed out. He felt bad for letting her down but she was so tempting and he couldn't let himself be drawn in again.

He walked upstairs to the second floor, trying to clear his mind of memories of that night.

Just as he reached the door, it opened and Lili strode out purposefully. The two barged into one another, falling back into the bathroom, Chris sprawled out on top of Lili.

"Omfh!" Lili huffed as the air was knocked out of her. She rolled quickly from under Chris, making to storm out of the bathroom. The tall boy swiftly moved to close the door, blocking her entrance.

"Move." She said through gritted teeth, anger burning in her blue eyes.
"Look Lili, I didn't mean..."
"Move Chris! I don't want to talk to you! I don't even want to look at you!" She cut him off, shouting at the top of her voice.
"I'm Sorry..."
"FUCK YOU! YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE! JUST LEAVE ME ALO.." This time it was Chris cutting her off and he did so by attaching his lips to hers. She immediately opened her mouth to allow his tongue to explore. The hot muscle tangled with her own, wrestling for dominance. Chris reached up to tug on her long hair, knowing she liked that sort of thing. She moaned. He pulled away from the kiss, their noses still touching.
"Lili..." He paused, breath heavy, "I'm so sorry for leaving you at that party, I just really like you and I was scared that Ricky..."
"Shut up Chris." She said softly. "You can make it up to me alright." He bit his lip in indescision, he knew this was a bad idea but she was so tempting. Fuck it! He decided, smashing his lips to her once again.

Lili ripped at his tie and shirt buttons, practically ripping them off in her haste, while Chris tried to rid her off her clothes a quickly as possible. Soon, Lili was left in her black and grey bra and her bow-patterned tights on her legs. Chris lifted her up on to the counter, slipping on to his knee with lust gleaming in his eyes. She lifted her her hips slightly as he slipped her tights and under off, leaving her in only a bra. Her breath hitched as Chris leaned to press chaste kisses and little nips up her thighs, moving further and further forward.

"Fuck!" She cried out when she felt him swipe his tongue over her MOIST (Hahahaha! bitch that's what you get for getting me to write this) lips. He pressed down harder, paying particular attention to her clit. Lili's hands flew to Chris's thin locks, pushing his head down. Her moans grew in volume when he worked his way into her tight opening, licking the inside of her sensitive walls. Lili shook in pleasure, her body close to breaking point. His tongue hit that magic little spot inside her and she groaned through her first climax of the night. He traveled back up her body as her breaths came in shallow gasps.

"That feel good baby?" He teased. She shot him a look of annoyance before reaching down to rip his jeans from his body. His black boxers soon followed, as did her bra. They kissed passionately, now bare bodies pressed flush together.
"Wanna make you feel good." Lili murmered against Chris's lips. "Let me ride you." Chris's pale cheeks flushed a little as he nodded quickly.

The two grabbed their clothes, peeking outside the door to check if the coast was clear. They ran across the hall into Lili's room, closing the door behind them and locking it.

Lili threw the lanky boy onto the bed, the springs squeaking at the sudden weight. Chris sat up on his elbows, biting his lip as he watched Lili crawl on top of him. Their lips meshed together, the pale white of their faces matching. Chris grabbed Lili's hips roughly, pushing on them so that the pairs crotch's ground together dirtly.

Deep moans slipped from Chris's lips as Lili moved her mouth to his neck, sucking a deep red, purple mark on the lanky boy's neck. Reaching down, Lili wrapped her hand around Chris's length, pumping it quickly. Chris gasped in pleasure, arching his back as his arms gave out from beneath him. He flopped back onto the bed, pulling her down so that their tongues could tangle in a mess of sexyhotpassion.

Lili positioned his so that his tip was at her entrance before sinking down onto it, causing them to both gasp and moan thickly. After taking a moment to adjust to being so full, Lili began to bring her hips up and down. She moved at a slow pace, teasing. Chris groaned, his breath coming in deep gasps.

Sweat began to form on their skin as Chris tightened his hands on her hips, moving them faster.

"Urgh! Fucking shit!" Lili shouted, clamping her hand over her mouth to stop more cries escaping.

Soon, Lili's legs were shaking and it was become to difficult to lift herself up of Chris's body. At this point, Chris flipped them over. Now hovering over Lili, he pounded into her, making her emit muffled screams.

"Mmfhh Lili...so tight.." Chris moaned as he slid in and out of her. "I'm..." A moment later Chris was spilling inside Lili, both of them crying out the other name as they orgasmed.

After gently coming to a halt, Chris withdrew and flopped down on the bed beside the shorter girl. The strands of black and white on her head had become tangled and she knew it would take hours to sort out, but she didn't care.

Chris clasped her hand in his, drawing affectionate circles on her skin with his thumb.

"I love you."

"I love you too, twat."
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg!!!! that was horrific!! I hope that was okay and didn't feel too rushed coz I was sure trying to rush through it...

Anyway merry-fucking-christmas you absolute bitch...

Fml.....