Status: No promises.

Paint Me a Picture with Nothing

This Is a Cold Hard Punch to the Chest

Chapter Five

The noise blared through the speakers as everyone danced, the sheen from their sweat glistening in the process. The lights shining above everyone as the dance floor continued to remain occupied. Everyone crowded against each other, girls closer than ever to men that only want them for a night. This was Jack’s example of getting out, the same example that he used to force Alex out of his apartment.

It wasn’t every day that Alex decided to leave his home for reasons other than a walk or food, but it’s hard for the author to turn down an offer from his best friend. To be honest, it wasn’t that bad. The brunette had only been hit on once by a busty blonde that soon left to go to Jack after being politely turned down. He wasn’t shocked though, Jack usually came around here every Friday night alone, which was the opposite when he left. Alex never understood why Jack felt the need to attract these women, but he wasn’t going to pester Jack for an answer that wouldn’t benefit the elder.

“Hey, man. You’re just sitting here, go find someone!” Jack suggested as he screamed over the loud music. Avicii & Sebastien’s My Feels for You filling everyone’s ears, making it nearly impossible to think, which only made it worse by everyone cheering as they danced around. If anyone wanted to torture Alex, this would be the perfect way. That, or either keep Metro Station’s Shake It on repeat.

Alex looked up from his bottle of beer to see his sweaty best friend, his hair literally going in every direction possible as it stuck to his face. “I’m fine here, seriously. I don’t want to go meet someone on that herpes-infested dance floor when I can enjoy myself over here.”

Jack rolled his eyes and plopped down on the spot next to him before gulping down some of his beer. “You need to go meet someone and sleep with them. Come on, ‘Lex. It’s been like what? Five years since you’ve gotten your dick touched by someone else other than your hand?”

A slight blush crept up on Alex’s face as he looked down. “It’s been three months, thank you very much, and I’d rather meet someone with an actual brain, not one that can give it.” He retorted.

“If you don’t find someone in the next thirty minutes then I’ll find someone for you, and I’m not playing.” Jack warned the author before walking over to a group of women that look more than easy.

Alex groaned and rolled his eyes as he pulled out his phone, figuring that he could respond back to some emails as he sat there.

“What’s a guy like you doing here all alone?” A voice appeared out of nowhere as Alex stared down at his screen before he looked up and saw the person that owned the almost calming voice.

Alex’s eyes trailed down the figure in front of him, his dark brown pompadour-like hair styled perfectly as he sported a ‘I heart LA’ shirt under a black leather jacket. In other words, the author found the male in front of him quite attractive. It wasn’t a surprise when the media got a hold of the fact that he swung both ways, though he favored women just a little bit more.

“Hey, you can’t answer someone’s question?” The elder asked with an eyebrow raised.

Alex slowly formed a smirk on his face. “I don’t know, I guess I can’t.”

The dark brunette rolled his eyes with a slight smile. “That’s a shame, I was really hoping to get your name, but I guess since you’re incapable of answering questions, I think I may go find someone else.” He teased as he pretended to walk away, only to get his arm gently grabbed by Alex.

“It’s Alex, but seeing as I both stopped you from getting an STD from someone else and I gave you my name, I think you need to at least give me something in return. What’s your name?”

“Ryan.” Said man started as he smiled a bit, sitting down next to Alex in the process. “Ryan Ross.”

Alex raised an eyebrow. “Your full name, impressive. You’re going to have to earn the rest for me later.” He replied with his smirk still present.

“And how will I do that?”

A soft chuckle left Alex’s mouth as he looked down at Ryan. “Well you can show me a good time.” He suggested as he placed a hand on the elder’s upper left thigh of his more than skin tight black skinny jeans.

Ryan bit his lip slightly. “Oh really? That’s it?” He asked as he leaned in closer to Alex’s face.

“That’s it.” Alex agreed with a nod as his eyes flickered down to Ryan’s lips before leaning in to connect the gap, only to be met with air as Ryan moved his face back.

“Nope, save it for later.” Ryan told the brunette before he stood up and started walking towards the door. “Coming?”

Alex smirk grew as he quickly got up to follow Ryan out, Jack grinning at the fact that his best friend managed to snag someone.

Ryan waved down a cab and climbed into the back before Alex’s lips quickly met with the elder’s as he got in the back, the two of them leaving the club as their lips roughly moved against each other.

---

The second they entered Alex’s apartment, he harshly pushed Ryan against the door as his mouth worked on the elder’s neck. His hands pushed underneath Ryan’s shirt as he rubbed his erection against each other.

After leaving a few marks on Ryan’s neck, the author began to push the elder down by his shoulders, his cock desperately needing to be touched.

“What are you doing?” Ryan breathed as he tried to stop Alex, though the younger was clearly stronger.

“I want your pretty little mouth on my cock. Now.” Alex grunted.

Ryan shook his head. “I don’t give head.” He mentioned with a slight blush.

Alex raised an eyebrow and stepped back from the man in front of him. “You don’t give what?”

“I’m not going to suck your dick.” Ryan elaborated with a shrug.

“Out. Get the fuck out.” Alex responded as he held the door open.

Ryan’s eyes went wide. “Wait, but we can do something else instead.” He pleaded.

Alex scoffed. “No we can’t. What’s next? You’re going to tell me you want to top?” He laughed humorously. “Go.”

Ryan sighed and padded out of the author’s apartment before he slammed the door shut.

“Fucking prick.” Alex mumbled as he went to his room, his erection still present as he grabbed his phone. He looked through his inbox for his Gmail before noticing a message from Taylor that was sent two minutes ago. It was now 2:13 A.M. on Saturday morning; he didn’t quite understand why she’d email him this early in the morning. As Alex sat down, he read over the email, realizing that the younger had successfully gone over his outline and improved it. That alone shocked him since his old editor just agreed with everything he said. The author continued to look at Taylor’s comments before realizing that she probably worked hard on improving his outline and drafts. This only meant one thing, she doesn’t get out much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Connect the Dots by New Found Glory
Uh oh, Alex got a little gay there! But I apologize if you guys were scared by that, the inner fangirl in me kinda wanted some gayness, but I promise that probably won't happen again... We'll see. Anyways, thank you for reading. Also, sorry if my updates aren't as frequent as I hoped for. Like I said earlier, since I'm on break and it's harder for me to start a chapter and finish it. This chapter took WAY too long to write, but it's all good now since it's here now. P.S. If you're wondering who Ryan Ross is, he's Brendon Urie's gay lover. Here's the picture I was basing him off of since he was actually wearing decent fucking clothes for the first time: Look! It's him post Pretty. Odd!