‹ Prequel: Mechanical.net
Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly updatred expected

Mechanical.org

It had been a good day, and lunch had just been dealt with, as I hear the phone calling for my attention, whom ever could it be, so close, just after my lunch?

I wasn't going to wait for long, as I pick up the call, only to be greeted by a most enthusiastic voice on the other end.

“Greetings. This is 'Mechanical.net', I've reached, I hope. If so, I have a few questions to as of you!” the voice called out.

“Greetings. Yes, this is 'Mechanical.net'. What could I help you with?” I enquired curiously, in a polite manner.

“I'm Ethel, with the Marine Biologist, I was under the impression, you did help people who loose the use of their limbs, or at least the legs?” came the reply.

“Yes, we do. Am I assuming correctly, you have specific requirements, regarding these prosthetics and associated implants?” I responded.

“Yes, highly perceptive. I have a few divers, who would be a great asset to us, if they were to regain the capability to swim with us, unfortunately, they have had the ill fortune of loosing their legs in unrelated accidents. Ofcause, if you could include aids for diving, in addition to just replacing the legs? Naturally, I assume there will be no problems with going under water, or the pressure increased, due to mentioned activity?” she continued.
  1. The Recovery:
    From the hospital bed