Pixies and Vampires Just Don't Mix

Cages & Broken Wings.

At this point, I was extremely tired of flying around the tiny sack and sat on the bottom huffing.
"Why does everyone do this to me?" I asked myself. I sighed as the sack bounced up and down from the vampire walking to where ever he was walking to.

Vampire's P.O.V

-A week ago-

"Matthew," a voice said, I knew who it was. It was my mother knocking at my door.

"Come in, mother." I set down my book and stood up from the end of my bed.

"Matthew, as you know. Your father if very sick and doesn't have long until his life if over." She said, her voice trailing away throughout the sentence.

"Yes, mother. I'm aware." I told her.

She looked me in the eyes, "The doctor says that the only thing to cure him fully is the purest blood of all."

My eyes perked with a little hope, human blood? That's easy.

"Pixie blood." my mother noted.

All my hope from before had quickly vanished at that second, pixie's were extremely hard to catch, they're very crafty and live much longer than any vampire since their blood is so pure.

"It's impossible!" I yelled.

Pixie's P.O.V

"Ow!!" I yelled as the bag got swung to the ground.

"Why do you want me!?" I yelled, scrambling to my feet in the bag. There was silence.

"Hello?" I said, walking around in the sack, lifting up the cloth above me so I could see.

I noticed the opening of the bag was open and I shot at it but just to be met face to face with a couple of bars. My eyes widened as I turned around outside of the sack to see more bars...
No, I was in... in a... cage!!

I slammed myself into the bars in hope of pushing through.
Damn, It didn't hurt but I was pushed back onto my ass.
I always got myself into trouble but not like this. I've never been kidnapped. Not to mention by a vampire.
It's now I kind of wish I had listened to grand-mama.

I sighed and looked up to see a little perch that birds usually sit on. I slowly flew upwards towards it, I sat down until it began to swing. "Ah!" I fell backwards but flapped my wings before I hit the ground, I sat back down on it, knowing that it could swing now so I grabbed the chains that held it up.

I sighed once more.

I kicked my legs back and forth, swing harder and harder. I stared through the bars at the room outside them. It was dark and dull, as much as I'd suspect from a bloody vampire. Everything looked a little posh like he was rich or something. My kicks began to soften as I thought of how trapped I was, never to see my family again.

I stared down at my tiny, pale, pointed feet and sighed again. I had many points on my body. My ears, my feet, my fingers. My finger nails were slightly pointed but not enough to be claws. My blackish-blue hair hanging in my face as it reached to the middle of my back.

My head jerked up when the room's door opened and in walked the boy and a woman. I'm sure another vampire would call her beautiful but in my eyes, she was hideous.

The woman walked closer towards the cage, her eyes wide with amazement.

"I can't believe you caught one." She said, her voice a bit shaky.

"Yes, mother. Now father can be healed." The boy said, his voice filled with hope.

I didn't say anything, I was too scared.

The woman turned to face the boy and shook her head, "No, not quite yet" The woman said.

The boy's face dropped and the hope in his eyes was replaced with rage, "Why?!"

"The only way for the pixie's blood to take full effect is during the full moon, and we don't want to talk any chances with your father." the woman explained.

My eyes widened, they were going to kill me. It all came to me with a rush. His father must be dying and he's going to spill my blood to save his! I refused for this is be my fate.

I felt the rage in my body increasing and quickly, without thinking much about it, rammed myself into the bars many times, each time being harder than the other!

"Matthew! Stop her before she kills herself." the woman said in a worried voice.

I groaned while "Uh..."opening my eyes to see the room's ceiling and feeling something soft under me. I looked around to see I was on a bed. I sat up and didn't waste anytime to fly away but right when I began flapping my wings, a pain shot through my body.
My left wing was broken.

I looked over at my crooked wing and scowled...

"You broke your wing while ramming yourself into the bars of that cage." The boys voice said smoothly from the foot of the bed.

I was laying on his soft, fluffy pillow.

I sighed and turned my head over to the right and looked down at him, I was incapable of flying and my whole body hurt.

I couldn't move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. :DD