Pixies and Vampires Just Don't Mix

Blood & Tears.

Seth's P.O.V

I sat, breathing heavily on the forest floor after a huge argument with Alpha (the big guy upstairs). It's not the easiest thing to do, fighting with God.
I was so fired up that the snow around me had no effect on my half-naked body what-so-ever. I sat on my knees, my hands on the ground in front of me, keeping me from falling over in exhaustion.
Tears streaming down my face like a waterfall, the tears were hot against my freezing skin.
"Please understand." I whispered maybe to myself, maybe to God, I couldn't tell anymore. "I love her."

You have no place loving a living being.

His voice roared over the trees, loud enough to cause an avalanche. Fortunately, I being an angel, am the only one that can hear it.
"I know! But I can't control it anymore!" I fought for my rights though I knew I really had none.

There's nothing to control. You're business down there is finished, you must come back.

Still breathing heavily, I stared aimlessly at the ground and shook my head in a slow pace as if I had weights hanging on each ear.
"No!" I yelled, it was actually a bit muffles. My throat felt like it was filled with cotton, forcing me to struggle with speech. "I can't."

You're refusing to come back?
His voice grew softer which was actually a lot more intimidating.

More breaths, I struggled even harder to get out one little word, ". . .Yes."
There was silence for a few seconds and I knew what was coming. I was refusing the orders of God, meaning I was preparing myself for the punishment that many other angels before me have faced. I never really thought I'd fear it until I was facing it myself. Until it was seconds away from losing it all.

I see. So be it.

Those were the last words he said before I felt myself being raised up from the ground, my wings spread out to there full length, almost like they were being ripped from my back. I winced in discomfort. I looked up as the sun came out from behind the cloud and shined right on top of me. Warmth overwhelmed me but it wasn't long until pain replaced it. I looked to my right wing to see all the feathers were gone, then I looked to the left to see the same. All the feathers were now slowly floating towards the earth. Now, I heard bones cracking, skin ripping, and the screams that sounded muffled by cotton. My own.
I closed my eyes, grinding my teeth in pain as I let out scream after scream.
Finally, I couldn't take it. My muscles loosened and I blacked out. Leaving the pain, only to face my own nightmares.

When I woke up I was laying on the cold forest ground, nothing around me but trees, bushes and snow. I breathed, letting the crisp winter air poke at my lungs. Finally, the pain was over. Well, the physical pain, that is. I could feel so much now, though my wings were gone forever and my back was stained with blood, I felt... different. I tried convincing myself that this new feeling was good, hopeful and kind. But something deep down in my soul told me otherwise. It told me that my soul was no longer pure but tainted with sin, my fresh body of God was now broken and bruised. I wasn't an angel anymore, for I have fallen from grace.
A fallen angel.

I could feel him pulling at my heart, the devil claiming me as his own. I would have been half tempted to just let go and sink into the fiery pits of hell if it weren't for a sweet memories of Lenore and the promise I gave her. 'I'll be back, I swear'.
Just the thought of her actually waiting for my arrival made me want to fight, battle for life once again. It made me want to take on the whole world if it meant being able to live a normal life with her. But it wasn't going to be normal, no.
If I wanted her, I'd have to face many difficulties, most of which will involving Matthew. That ungrateful son of a... he don't understand what beauty he has the pleasure to face every day. What would I give to be him. My soul? Possibly. My heart? It's hers. My life? Already gone. So, don't I deserve her? I think so.
But until I have the chance to hold her in my arms and call her my own, I'll fight.

And in a small breath, before I lifted myself from the cold ground to begin my journey from grace, I spoke, "Lenore, I'll have you one day. I swear it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh.
I don't like this very much.
But it gives you the main idea of what's happening with Seth.
Now you understand his breakdown, right?
Good.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I have. :]]]
Comments would be greatly appreciated.