Pixies and Vampires Just Don't Mix

Character Profiles.

Lenore

Image

Gender:Female.
Age: 60.

About:
Lenore was born in a large willow tree within The Northern Forest on October 13, 1948.
Her long black hair that reaches all the way down to the middle of her back tends to fade to a pale blonde during the winter while her forest green eyes turn crystal blue.
However, her Ivory skin tone remains the same all year long.
Lenore is not like other pixies.
While most pixies are given a special power, --growth of plants, pouring of rain, coming of winter, and other powers-- she was left with nothing. No powers to help her except the basic powers she's given being a Pixie.
So, with this lack of power, Lenore tends to feel the need to make herself known.
During the day, Lenore often gets herself into mischief and causes trouble to other pixies around her and enjoys to spend most of her time with her best friend, Anthony.
But during the night she must confine herself to her willow tree in fear of 'night hunters'.
When Lenore was still a young pixie, her parents were killed by the only creators that can kill her kind and live to smile about it, vampires. Ever since, Lenore has held a grudge against the vampire kind and promises that she'll hate them for the rest of her life.
---But we all have to break promises sometimes.

Matthew Alexander Gray

Image

Gender: Male.
Age: 164.

About:
Matthew Alexander Gray, the prince of vampires, was born in Ontario, Canada in 1844.
When Matthew was just a little boy, he lived with his parents, Rose and Alexander Gray.
He lived his life as a human for 17 years until he went off one day to hunt in the woods with his father. Matthew didn't believe in the mythical world even though it was quite popular back then, so he didn't fear the woods what-so-ever expect for the real dangers.
Little did Matthew know that all the dangers he didn't believe in were very true indeed.
In fact, they were watching his every move, studying him, testing him.
After a long day of hunting, Matthew and his father made camp for the night before they'd hike back home to their loving family.
During the night, Matthew woke up hearing a noise outside the tent. Being a light sleeper, he woke with a startled yelp. Sadly, Matthew didn't gain his light sleeping gene from his father, whom was still sleeping soundly beside him.
Matthew, letting curiosity get the better of him, left the tent to check out his surroundings.
The night was cold and the wind was blowing but Matthew still felt more wary of the noises behind the wind and the howls of wolves.
He had walked farther away from the camp site to find two figures standing before him.
Their eyes a bright, glowing red, their skin matching the glow of the full moon above them, and the glisten of their fangs shining against the stars themselves.
"I'm sorry, my son."
That's was all he saw and all he heard before he was jumped and killed by his new parents, Amelia and Nicholas De Luca.

Now, Matthewlives his life exists in this world with his new parents. He is no longer known as the noble son of Rose and Alexander Gray but is now known as the great Prince Matthew.

Nichol Maria Hughes

Image

Gender: Female.
Age: 117.

About:
Nichol Maria Hughe, princess of the vampires, was born in Nottingham, England in 1891.
Nichol lived her early years with her human family.
She bares a striking resemblance to her mother, Mary, though she was born with her father, Jeffry's, eyes.
Her freckled skin burned easily in the sunlight.

Nichole lived happily with her mother, father and her brother, Justin, whom she looked up to and loved very much.
She lived to the age of seven until the day she went to the market for her mother to get some bread for dinner.
There, she came across two men that towered over her easily.
Now, back then children were not cherished like they are now-a-days, no. Back then they were mainly taken care of to the age of ten and then were put to work as yard workers or slaves.
But this wasn't the case for poor little Nichol, her nightmare was so much worse.
"Witch!" one of the men exclaimed.
Nichol was baffled, she had no idea what the men were talking about, she was no witch.

So the men called a town meeting and, sure enough, her mother, father and brother came. Denying her being a witch and for that, they were guessed to be witched as well.
Nichol got to watch as her family was killed.
Her father and brother were hanged while she was struggling to get out of the strong man's hold, though it was no use.
She watched as her mother was stuffed into a metal chair, ready to be dunked.
Her mother died from drowning.
Then it was her turn.
She was also shoved into the dunking stool.
Water covered Nichol quickly as the stool was dunked into the lake.
The metal of the chair was hot and burned her skin before she was dunked for the chair had been hanging in the sun for the whole day.
It burned her so much that Nichol actually welcomed the deadly water.
The metal cooled down slowly but by the time it wasn't hurting her anymore, she dreadfully needed to breathe.
She was pulled up many times to be asked to confess, but each time she refused to do so, knowing that if she had, she'd face a torture even worse.
So, after many failed attempts at confession, they kept Nichol under the water for the time it took to kill her and brought her back up.
When she was brought up, she was slowly drifting away from reality, she could feel herself leaving.
The last thing she actually felt was two needles being shoved into her neck, creating pain that seemed impossible to accomplish and a burning that made the chair seem ice cold.

Now, Nichol lives with her new family. Her new vampire mother, her vampire father, and her brother, Mathew.
She lives as the princess of the vampire world, happily making rich friends.
She doesn't remember a thing from her human life and her mother and father feel it's better that way.
Or, at lease, that's what they think.

Luke Gabriel Miller

Image

Gender: Male.
Age: 120.

About:
Luke Gabriel Miller was born in Berlin, Germany in 1888.
Luke was considered the lowest of the low.
He grew up homeless, living his life a street-rat with no family.
He had no idea who his parents were or if they were even still alive.
All he knew was that he was alone in the world and to survive, he had to steal and kill.
He was wanted by the police by the time he was 15 but managed to keep himself hidden until he turned 17.
On the day of his death, he was killed by three policemen after a two week chase around Germany.
Poor Luke was left for dead in a ditch in Leipzig, Germany.
That's when a caring family of vampires found him and took him in after saving his life.

Now, he lives by himself after leaving the family. He thanked them for their generosity but told them that he was more comfortable living for himself and only himself.
He met Matthew while he was traveling the world to strip himself of the dreadful past, and to do that, he needed to leave Germany.

Seth Edwards.

Image

Gender: Male.
Age: Unknown.

About:
Seth was born with natural dirty blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, and pale white skin.
Seth doesn't believe in violence, he's kind, caring and loves to help those in need.
He doesn't feel the need to search for women, he believes there is one for everyone and fate will bring them together.
Nobody really knows where Seth Edwards came from or when he was born.
Seth came to Maine from heaven in December, 2007 to make friends with some humans that were interested in mythical creators, he enjoyed himself until the group he found himself with gave up on their dreams of creators and moved on. He then, went to look for the pixie that would change the world. Though he didn't know her name, what she looked like, where she lived, or anything about her, he went to search for her.
He looked for months until God gave him the command to leave the pixies be for a while and find the vampire prince, make friends with him, and wait.
He did so.
After a while, Seth began to sit aside and watch the plan unfold before his very eyes unknowing of the feeling that would follow.

Jasmine Victoria Rizzo

Image

Gender: Female.
Age: 205.

About:
Jasmine Victoria Rizzo was born in Bologna, Italy in 1803.
She lived a good, rich, life with her family until the age of 18.
On her eighteenth birthday, she was arranged to be wed to a wealthy man and join his business. Unfortunately, the man was abusive and unworthy of Jasmine's love. The day she planned to leave him, he found her at the train station, bags in hand and all. Now, back then, it was mandatory for a man to demand respect so not one head turned when his hand slapped the side of her face.
As shocked as Jasmine was, she gained the strength to run away only to be pulled to the ground by her hair. After that, it only seemed like a blur to Jasmine. All she can remember is the pain she felt and the screams of people around her as she bled to death.

When Jasmine woke up from her death, she was alone just outside of her town, laying against a tree. She was unknowing of just what she was until she saw her first victim, the gate keeper of the town.
Years later, she sailed the seas in need to leave her home, Italy, finally finding herself in the United States. There, she met Seth and they were friends for a long while until she fond out Seth's 'dark' secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, finally, that's the last chapter I'm posting, promise...
Well, unless I come up with some other stupid thing to add. xDDD

I love you all. Thanks for reading the story, thanks for commenting, thanks for everything you've done to support me. ;DD