Status: Read on, good people.

Worth the Wait

Intro

"Your mom would be pissed if she knew where you were right now," Roxas said, pecking my lips.

"Yeah, well she doesn't, and I really don't care either way. She gets pissed at me easily, anyways, so it's nothing new." I sat up and smoothed my hair out a little, then glanced back at him. " And it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. I mean, at least we're not fucking or anything..."

"Hmm... You have a point," he said, sitting up as well and taking my hands in his. "But I don't want you to get in trouble. You should go back home."

I looked into his crystal-blue eyes and made the best pouty-face that I could, sticking my bottom lip out. "But I don't want to leave!" I whined as Roxas brought our clasped hands up to his lips and kissed the back of mine.

"I know, I know. I don't want you to go, either. But if you get in trouble it could be the end of us. Remember what happened a few years ago?"

I sighed. "How could I forget...?" I dropped my gaze, the feelings of dread and regret that haunted me for the longest time flooding back through my mind. I gently tugged my hands back from his and stood up off of the couch, finally deciding that he was right. I wasn't going to say this out loud, because I hated defeat, but he had an excellent point. I didn't want to get caught with Roxas and not be able to see him ever again....

"Hey.... Alyce.. Look at me." He lifted my chin so I was looking back into his eyes. "Everything's going to be okay. You just have to give it time. When you graduate high school, we'll be the cutest couple ever. But you just have to wait for maybe another year.." I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, cuddling into the side of his neck.

"Promise me you won't go off to college and meet a pretty college girl and fall for her. I want to know that I-and I alone-have your heart," I whispered.

He stopped hugging me and pulled back, catching me in a passionate kiss. When we broke apart, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Trust me, you are the only one for me. I will not give up what we have for some stupid college girl. You mean too much to me, okay?"

My heart melted with his words, and I nodded slowly. Roxas then kissed my lips lightly, said, "good," and let go of me. I felt exposed without his embrace, and wanted to cuddle with him for the rest of the evening, but I knew I couldn't.

I knelt down and put on my shoes, and when I stood back up, he was holding my jacket and the keys to his car. "Ready?" he asked, a small smile playing at his lips. I nodded reluctantly as he held out my jacket so I could put it on. I stepped into it and turned around to face him. I was going to attempt at staying one more time.

"Roxas..." I said quietly, putting a slight pouty-face back on. He looked down at me softly, asking, "What..?" I laced my fingers through his and pulled him close, making sure our faces were extremely close to each other's. "Can I pwease stay...? I promise I'll go home first thing tomorrow morning..." I murmured, kissing him on the cheek extra-sweetly.

"Alyce.. You know you can't. Stop trying to butter me up. I want you to stay just as badly as you do, but you can't. Your mom scares the shit out of me, and I'd hate for her to catch us. I'm sorry, Sweetheart... You have to go home tonight."

Dammit, I thought, why does he have to have such a strong will? I sighed and let him pull me through the rest of the house, out the front door, and to his car. He opened the passengers' seat door for me and I climbed in. Soon we were driving down the dark road, making our way back to my house (a.k.a. Hell).
♠ ♠ ♠
Intro.
What do you guys think?
Is it good?
I want comments...
Please comment. I feel lonely without it...
.....
Anyways, sorry for errors.
Yours truly,
Audrey.

P.S. meow ^0x0^