Therapy

And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand

I couldn't take my eyes off of the boy. He was breathtaking. Wait, what the hell was I thinking? I'm not gay! Being gay is a sin! I like girls, and only girls. I looked away from the boy and turned my attention to Alana, who had just walked into the room. "Okay everyone, gather around, we have a new patient!" Alana informed everyone, pointing to me. All of the sudden all eyes were on me. "Lets all sit down in a circle and introduce ourselves! You can say your name, age, and why you're here" Alana explained, gesturing for everyone to join her in the middle of the room.

Everyone reluctantly formed a circle in the middle of the room and sat down. Sitting on my left was Zack, and on my right was the girl with fiery red hair. "Hey, it's not as bad as it seems, don't worry" She whispered to me, lightly touching my arm. I smiled warmly at her, then turned back to face everyone else. The boy was sitting directly across from me, conversation with the tattoo covered boy with tunnels again. "Okay everyone lets begin" Alana said firmly, tapping her pen on her clipboard. "Zack lets start with you".

"Okay, I'm Zack, I'm 17, and you already know why i'm here" Zack muttered, smirking at me. I laughed softly then looked over at the girl next to him. She was the blonde pig tailed girl I saw earlier. "Hi! I'm Jenna, i'm 15, and I have dissociative personality disorder" She explained, clasping her hands together. Next was the pale boy with dark hair. "Hey I'm Gerard, I'm 17, and I have social anxiety and depression" He said shyly, not making eye contact with me. The boy next to him patted him on the shoulder, then turned to face me. It was the dude with the fedora. "I'm Patrick, I'm 16, and I have Autophobia" He informed me. He could tell from the look on my face that I had absolutely no idea what that was. He laughed then spoke up again. "It's the fear of being alone".

I smiled then looked at the girl next to him. She was very small, with dark brown hair, and deep brown eyes. She didn't look up when she spoke. "I-I'm Lights, I'm 14, and I'm here because I have post traumatic stress disorder" She murmured. The poor girl looked so sad. It was heartbreaking.
I turned to face the next person. It was a boy with many tattoos and blackish brown hair. He looked extremely annoyed. "I'm Oli, i'm 16, and I'm here because these cunts think I have bipolar disorder" He spat, giving Alana the death stare. He had a very heavy brittish accent. "Oliver, watch your language" Alana scolded. The boy next to him cleared his throat. I looked over at him. It was the boy with plugs and tattoos.

"I'm Tony, I'm 16, and I'm here because I have Dysthymia, also known as chronic depression" He muttered, giving me a small smile. I returned the smile, then turned my attention to the beautiful boy who was sitting next to him. "I'm Alex, I'm 16, and I don't feel the need to tell a complete stranger why I'm here" He retorted, crossing his arms defiantly. "Alex there is no need to be rude. Okay Beau you can go next" Alana sighed, scribbling something down on her paper.

There were 12 other patients. Beau, who was 16 and had schizophrenia, Tay, who was 17 and who had night terror disorder, Jaime, who was 15, and had severe ADHD, Anna, who was 13 and had extreme Claustrophobia, Austin, who was 14 and had Kleptomania, Lisa, who was 17 and had OCPD, Matty, who was 12 and had Somatoform disorder, Holly, who was 15 and was a severe alcoholic, Cassadee, who was 15 and had selective mutism, Rian, who was 16 and had Trichotillomania, and Hayley, who was 15 and was a pyromaniac. Everyone here was pretty fucked up.

"Okay everyone free time starts now, I'll see you all at dinner at 5:30" Alana stated, heading back to her office. I just kind of stood there for a moment, not exactly sure what to do. But then Hayley and Jenna approached me. "Wanna watch a movie?" Hayley asked, smiling at me. "What movie?" I asked, hoping it would be a horror movie. I'm obsessed with horror movies. I know I know that's very un-christian of me, but I just can't help it. I pray for forgiveness every time I finish watching one. "Well we have tons of movies here, what kind do you like?" Jenna, asked. "Any horror movies?" I questioned, grinning at the girls. "No, sadly we aren't allowed to watch them. Dr. Thomas thinks they are going to give some of the more morbid patients here ideas" Hayley sighed, looking at the ground.

"Hey new kid" I heard a voice say from behind me. I spun around to find Alex standing behind me. "Oh h-hey Alex" I managed to say. "So newbie, why are you here?" He asked, smirking at me. Uh okay so he can ask why I'm here but he can't tell me why he's here? Not gonna happen. "None of your business" I murmured, crossing my arms. He looked taken back by my response, then he grinned. "I like you newbie, you're interesting. And cute" He stated, taking a step towards me. "Alex stop you're freaking the poor kid out" Hayley laughed, playfully pushing Alex. Alex laughed and pushed her back gently, before turning his attention back to me. "See you around new boy" He muttered, looking me up and down before turning and walking over to Tony.

"Jack I'm so sorry, he does that to every newbie. He's a major flirt, don't take it seriously" Jenna explained, touching my arm. "I'm not gay" I replied matter of factly. It was true, I didn't like guys. That was a sin. God would send me to hell if I liked a guy. But Alex was so beautiful and intriguing. He fascinated me.

*ALEX'S POV*

"Tony he's different, he's not like anyone else I've ever met. I want him" I muttered, pacing around our room. The second I saw Jack I new I had to have him. He was perfect. The way his hair looked like he just had rough sex, his dark brown eyes, the adorable blonde streak in his hair, and how adorably awkward he was. It was all perfect. And I wanted him all to myself. But at the same time this whole thing made no sense.

I've never liked a boy! I mean I've flirted with some guys just to freak them out, but I've never actually had a crush on one. I haven't even thought of being in a relationship since she dumped me. I couldn't even say her name.
But, If I wanted to get to know Jack, I had to lie. He couldn't know about how fucked up I really was. He would never talk to me again. But why was he here? He didn't look crazy. But hey, not many psychos actually look like they're plotting your death. He just looked like he didn't care anymore. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a red hoodie. He looked like he'd given up.

"Dude, are you going to make a move?" Tony asked, as he laid sprawled out across his bed. "I don't know man, what do you think I should do?" I replied, plopping down on my bed. "What do you think Lisa will do?" Tony questioned, frowning at me. I cringed at her name We both knew how obsessive she was. When we were dating, she didn't want other girls even looking at me. And there were only 7 other girls here. I swear was borderline psycho.
"It doesn't matter what she does, she dumped me. She's dead to me" I muttered, hugging my knees to my chest. "Shut up Alex, you're still madly in love with the girl. It's only been a month since she dumped you. You sleep talk about the damn girl" Tony remarked, glaring at me. I knew he was right. I still loved her. But I wanted to get to know Jack. And that is exactly what I planned on doing.
"Dude lets go to dinner, I'm starving" I replied, changing the subject. "We still have 5 minutes left of free time!" Tony whined, sitting up. "Whatever, we can be early to dinner, now come on!" I exclaimed, grabbing Tony's arm and dragging him out of our room.

"Dude look at him, he's so adorable and innocent. I love it" I whispered to Tony as we walked into the meeting room. Jack was sitting on the couch next to Hayley, deep in conversation with her and Jenna. "Go over there!" Tony hissed, shoving me forward. Well, here goes nothing.

*JACK'S POV*

"Any room for one more?" I looked up to see Alex standing over me. "Uh, sure" I stuttered, making room for him to sit down. He plopped down next to me and grinned. "Sup Gaskarth" Hayley said with a smirk. "So are you back to attempt to seduce our friend Jack?" Jenna asked, grinning at Alex. "Actually I just wanted to get to know him more" Alex retorted, putting on a fake mad face. "Are you sure you're allowed to do that? Lisa might come over here and beat the shit out of the poor kid" Hayley replied, crossing her arms. "Shut up Hayl, you know I'm done with her" Alex hissed, real anger starting to form in his voice. "Can I get to know Jack in private?" Alex added, putting on a pouty face. I'm not gonna lie, he looked adorable.

No, I can't say that. I. don't. like. guys. I'M STRAIGHT!! I've only had one girlfriend before, and It was super awkward. It was in the 10th grade, and neither of us really knew what to do. We both just kind of went through the motion for 5 months, until we realized neither of us really wanted to be in a relationship anymore.

"Whatever, but if you freak him out, I'm going to light your hair on fire!" Hayley joked, a sinister grin spreading across her face. "Don't worry I won't!" Alex exclaimed, as Hayley and Jenna headed over to Zack and Rian. Now I was alone with Alex. Shit.

"So Jack, wanna tell me why you're here?" Alex asked, his voice a lot softer now. "Um, well uh, why are you here? Tell me that and i'll tell you why I'm here" I replied, brushing my messy hair out of my face. Alex sighed, then opened his mouth to respond, when all of the sudden a glass cup flew across the room and shattered about two feet away from my head. "Jack!" Alex cried, pulling me close to him. We both looked up to see Tony holding Oli in a choke hold. "Stupid Cunt! Let me go!" Oli shrieked, kneeing Tony in the balls, causing him to drop the floor in pain.

"Shit, I gotta deal with this" Alex muttered, letting go of me and hurrying over to the boys. Oli was now on top of Tony, slapping him repeatedly in the face. "Break it up you too!" Alex yelled, attempting to pull Oli off of Tony. Oli turned his head and bit Alex's arm, causing him to cry out in pain. "Fuck Oli what the hell!?" Alex screamed, shoving Oli across the room, where Zack and Rian immediately grabbed him. Tony quickly got to his feet and attempted to charge at Oli, but Alex grabbed his arms and held him back. "Okay what the hell is going on!?" Hayley yelled, standing the middle of the two restrained boys.

"Oli fucking called me a faggot again!" Tony yelled, trying his best to escape Alex's grip. "Well that's because you are one!" Oli retorted, only making Tony more angry than he already was. "Okay that's it, you two need to fucking work this shit out, because if you don't you guys are going to be put in solitary!" Hayley cried, her eyes filling up with tears. "If we let you guys go, will you both just calm down?" Zack asked, looking at both of the boys. Tony nodded, then we all turned our attention to Oli. He groaned, then nodded his head reluctantly. Zack and Rian let go of Oli, and Alex dropped his hold on Tony.
The two boys glared at each other, then walked in different directions. Just then, Alana walked in. "Okay everyone, it's dinner time!" She exclaimed. Everyone got up immediately and headed over to the large table. "I'm so excited to eat" "I wonder what it's gonna be" "I'm starving". Everyone was discussing food. I was expected to eat. What the hell was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read this! love you all!