Sequel: Best Friends for Life

Best Friends...Forever?

Last Day

I couldn’t believe that my first year of high school was already over with. The last day of school had just ended; I was walking home with Hunter, Cody, and Susie.

“I can’t believe that we’re done with the first year of high school,” I commented.

“I know only three more years to go,” Hunter said as he swung our hands that were linked together.
“Remember how worried you were before the first day,” Susie added.

“Yeah. If I remember you were trying to get us both boyfriends.” I laughed.

“And I succeeded.” She smiled kissing Cody.

“I guess. We got these two idiots.”

“Hey,” Hunter shouted offended. “I am not an idiot!”

“Yes, you are,” I argued.

“I am not!”

“Man,” Cody piped in. “You’re an idiot. Just face the facts and stop arguing.”

“See Cody agrees with me.” I stuck out my tongue at Hunter.

“Sure gang up on me,” Hunter pouted. I couldn’t help but to laugh at his face. “Go ahead keep laughing at the idiot.”

“I can’t help it that your face looks so funny.”

“Now you’re insulting my handsome looks. My face looks amazing and you know it. No argument there.”

“Well…” I started but Hunter didn’t let me finish as he silenced me with a kiss.

“It is and that’s final.”

“Fine,” I conceded.

“Good.” He smiled and continues to happily swing our hands as we all arrived at Hunter’s house to hang out and celebrate the last day of school. I couldn’t believe all that had happened in the past year. Looking back it seemed so long ago and time went by so quickly. We still had three more years in high school and they were sure to bring things I couldn’t even imagine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long and it's so short. So this is basically the end. I'm planning on doing a chapter for their sophomore, junior, and senior years. So that's 2 more chapters and the senior year will be the epilogue. I already have a sequel in the works as well.