Status: Stand Alone

So You're Saying I'm Allergic to ***ing Ice Cream?!

(1/1)

"Hey, Lex?" Jack called out to his boyfriend who was currently sprawled out on the couch watching Cake Boss.

"Yeah, babe?" Alex replied, sitting up to face the other.

"I was thinking I could take you out for ice cream or something?" Jack semi asked, semi stated.

Alex's face significantly brightened as he hopped off the couch to close the distance between the two, hugging Jack close.

"Yes! Please, Jack! I haven't had ice cream in forever!" Alex said excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Well get dressed! We'll leave soon, whenever you're ready." Jack said with a smile as his beau nodded violently and ran into their bedroom to put on appropriate clothes to wear in public.

~

"Lex, you're like a little kid in a candy store. It's so cute." Jack said as he studied Alex staring in awe at all of the assortment of flavors.

"Leave me be. This is a big moment for me." Alex whimpered to which Jack pouted.

They soon made their way down the long line of the treats when the employee smiled at them.

"Hi! Welcome to Baskin Robins, have you decided on what you want?" The cute blonde smiled.

Jack smiled down at Alex and gave him a gentle push signaling for him to choose first.

"Um, can I have two scoops of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk?" Alex asked hopefully, a huge grin plastered on his face as the blonde smiled and scooped out two scoops of the desired flavor, adding a few Peanut Butter Cups on top.

She slid the cup to Alex and looked over at Jack with the same genuine smile, "And for you?"

Jack shrugged,"Same thing."

The blonde smiled as she did so, afterwards punching things into the cash register, "That'll be $6.05."

Jack pulled out his wallet fast enough before Alex could pull out his hand handed the lady a ten dollar bill telling her to keep the change.

"Sometimes I question as to if you're really 25 sometimes, Lex." Jack said as he secured Alex's hyper body in his arms and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"I'm just excited, Jack! I haven't had ice cream since I was like 6!" He said exasperated, trying to throw his hands up but failed when they were held in place by Jacks arms.

Alex growled when Jack smirked and held him tighter, kissing his nose, gently nipping the tip.

"Here you go." The employee said as she slid the final cup of ice cream to Jack.

"Thanks!" The couple said in unison as they walked to a small table by the window.

Alex made a happy noise as he picked up a spoonful and shoved it into his mouth with a small moan.

"Good?" Jack asked as Alex scooped up more of the icy treat.

He nodded quickly and continued to relish in the ice cream.

"I'm never going this long without ice cream again! Jack can we come back again soon?" Alex asked with a pout, a little bit of the chocolate on his upper lip.

"Anything for you." Jack said with a smile, reaching over to wipe off the chocolate.

"Nooo." Alex whined as Jack looked up to see him scraping off the sides of the cup trying to get the the small remains of the ice cream.

"Empty?" Jack asked, eyebrows raised as he continued to eat his.

Alex whimpered and nodded, "Can we get more to take home?"

Jack sighed and shook his head.

"Rude." Alex growled making Jack chuckle.

"I'm out of cash. We should get home though. I need to make dinner." Jack said as he stood up, picking up their empty cups to throw them away.

"C'mon, now." Jack coaxed, arm reached out to lace his fingers with Alex's to walk to their car.

In the car Jack was concentrating on the road, one hand on the steering wheel, the other in Alex's firm grip. Alex whimpered as he felt his stomach churn and clutched it with his free hand.

"You okay, baby?" Jack asked taking his eyes off the road for a brief second to look over his boyfriend.

"I-I think. My stomach kinda hurts though." Alex replied, still clutching his stomach tightly.

Jack frowned and reached over to rub soothing circles as best as he could while driving.

Alex frowned and pulled his knees into his chest as he felt a slight heat wave rush over him, "Jack, I-I need to go to the bathroom."

"Are you gonna be sick? Need me to pull over? I think there's a bucket in the back seat." Jack said quickly, eyebrows bunching together.

Alex simply shook his head, "I want a bathroom."

That statement made Jack's eyes widen, realizing that his boyfriends stomach was hurting for a different reason as he pressed in the gas pedal harder.

"We're almost home, love. Can you hold it?" Jack asked, clutching onto Alex's sweaty hand.

Alex nodded and squeezed Jack's hand, whimpering loudly.

Jack quickly pulled up into the drive way and hit the garage door button so Alex could run in.

"Jack!" Alex whimpered as he tried and failed to open the car door cause it was locked.

"Oh shit! Sorry, baby." Jacks aid as he unlocked the door, making Alex jump out and waddle quickly into the house making Jack think of a penguin. He laughed and shook his head as he got out of the car to go check on Alex.

Jack opened the medicine cabnit in their kitchen and pulled out a bucket, rumaging trying to find a bottle of pills he had stashed in there just in case. He chirped when he found the bottle and shook out two before grabbing some Gatorade from the fridge.

Walking up the stair case, Jack winced when he heard a loud whimper from the bathroom down the hall.

"You okay, babe?" Jack asked through the door, not yet opening it.

All he got was a loud groan in response.

"I have some medicine for you, do you want it?" Jack asked, leaning his head on the door. Alex whimpered a simple 'yes' before Jack was opening the the door.

"It stinks, fair warning." Alex said when Jacks eyes landed on the pitiful boy.

Alex was sitting on the toilet, pants and boxers bunched around his ankles, his upper body doubled over head resting on his knees.

Jack gave him a sad smile while walking over to him pill and drink in hand while trying to ignore the strong smell.

"Here baby." Jack said softly, holing out the pill.

"Jack why are you handing me a little blue pill? I don't want help getting a boner, I want my insides to stop shedding." Alex said glaring at his boyfriend.

Jack couldn't hold back the laugh that escaped his lips at Alex's words as he took the pill from him.

"It's not that. It'll help your tummy." Jack said as the other tossed it into the back of his throat and took a few sips of the lime drink.

"And drink the rest of that. It'll re-hydrate you." Jack added and Alex nodded.

"Can you get me some new boxers and a pair of sweat pants?" Alex said in a whimper as his bowels released a bit more.

Jack grimaced, "Sure, Love. Did it get on these?"

Alex blushed in embarrassment and nodded as Jack bent over to pick up the pants and boxers Alex had kicked off and threw them in the hamper.

"I-I think i'm good now." Alex said softly as he reached over to grab some toilet paper, motioning for Jack to turn around so he could wipe in peace. Alex flushed and closed the seat, reaching behind the toilet to grab some air freshener and generously sprayed it all over the bathroom dramatically making Jack chuckle cause Alex was currently naked waist down.

"I feel icky." Alex said with a frown.

"Go get in the shower and I'll bring you some Pjs so we can cuddle." Jack said and leaned over to kiss Alex's forehead.

Alex simply nodded and turned around to turn on the shower to refresh himself throughly as Jack left the bathroom.

~

After a few quick hops out of the shower to use the dammed toilet that Alex was starting to hate, he was fully clean and dressed in a fresh pair of boxers and white sweat pants that Jack set on the counter in a neat pile.

As Alex walked into their bedroom, Jack was already sat up in bed with his laptop on his stomach, typing away furiously.

"Hi" Alex said as he curled up into Jack's side.

"Hey," he mumbled back, "how're you feeling?"

Alex shrugged as he took another long sip of the Gatorade, "Better, but still feel funny."

"You can take another pill soon." Jack said simply as he leaned over to kiss his boyfriends temple.

"Whatcha doin'?" Alex asked Jack pointing to the laptop screen, too tired to read it.

"Trying to see what's goin' on with your belly."

"Oh." Alex said, sipping from his drink.

"What did you eat today?" Jack asked looking down at Alex.

"Um, a little bit of cereal, some noodles, and then the ice cream." He replied and Jack clicked his tongue.

"Did you belly hurt when you had a bit of cereal?" Jack asked and Alex waved his hand side to side.

Jack hummed and continued typing away, breathing out a 'huh' once the page loaded.

"What is it?" Alex asked, eyebrows bunching together.

"I wanna take you to the doctor and see if he can confirm it but you might be lactose intolerant..." Jack said as he closed the tabs on the screen and closed the laptop it's self.

Alex had a look of confusion on his face, "What's that?"

"Well," Jack started, kissing Alex's hair as he pulled him into a spooning position, "You're basically allergic to dairy, meaning if you have anything that contains milk you'll have a repeat of earlier."

Alex whimpered, making Jack hold him tighter before Alex shot up and turned his head to glare at Jack, "So you're saying I'm allergic to fucking ice cream?!"

Jack sighed, pulling Alex back down and kissing his lips softly, "Yeah, baby. I'm sorry. We can always get that stuff that's like ice cream but tastes like ice pops!"

Alex shrugged and buried his face into Jack's neck, "Yeah, true. It's not the same though."

"I know, but at least you got to have ice cream one more time! Even if it ended badly."

"I know, I love you, Jack. Thanks for like not freaking on me cause having that happen in general is embarrassing." Alex giggled, pulling up the blanket over them.

"I would never. I'm pretty sure I'd be embarrassed if that happened to me. Even though the act it's self is natural it's still pretty embarrassing." Jack said, eyes slipping closed for a moment, breathing in the sweet smell of Alex's freshly washed hair.

"I know. 'M sleepy, Jacky." Alex whispered into his neck.

"Sleep, love. I'll make dinner later if your tummy feels better. I love you." Jack said with a smile as he pushed back Alex's partially wet bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead as Alex's eyes fluttered shut mumbling 'I love you, more', before falling into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! This is for the lovely Eve (atlaregay or jalexaremyhomeboys!) I was nervous to post this cause she's so great and i'm so not. I love writing but it's nothing compared to hers and it makes me nervous. I hope you liked it!