Status: Complete.

The Black Parade

Disclaimer: First things first, this is the disclaimer, none of this is true, well I hope not because I'd be pretty terrified if I had to deal with it, I mean singing and dancing and Gerard Way!? Dear lord that would be Hell-ish! Also, I own none of My Chemical Romance, much to my dismay, if I did I'd hide them in my basement and never let them out and they'd only make music for me, but I'd probably loan them out to a certain few every now and then for kicks. So I do not own Gerard Way, Michael Way, Ray Toro, Bob Bryar or Frank Iero, nor their families, so please take no legal action against my ass for this piece of pure fiction. All lyrics are courtesy of Gerard Way and co. and are not my own, so I'm not taking credit for anything that isn't mine. I think that sums it all up. But I must thank Icy Blues for her take on The Black Parade, which will be used for a few chapters. I think that basically sums it up.

Oh look, I've gone and fallen for it too. Here's my try at turning the Black Parade into fiction. But, a big juicy but, I'm making it a damn musical because that's the least it deserves, and it will be as funny as I can make it, (not much then, because I'm probably as funny as a squid. But what do you know? Squids could have great senses of humor, and perhaps starfish have excellent sex drives, only heaven knows, perhaps God, too.) It's probably going to be completely off the point of what Gerard and co. were thinking when they wrote the album, I don't even stick to the lyrics or the idea that death comes to you in the form of your favorite memory. Death's a little lazy in this so he sends Gerard and a parade instead, isn't that sweet? You get a parade to welcome you into Death…

Okay, I only added the prologue because of a few nice words from Princess Sylvie, she thought it would be funny, so blame her if it's not! Not my fault at all!

Anyway, here you are…enjoy my pretties…
  1. Prologue
    In the beginning there was a strange man with bleached blonde hair....
  2. The End
    "Come one, come all, to this tragic affair..."
  3. Dead
    "Have you heard the news that your dead?"
  4. This Is How I Disappear
    "By streetlight, this dark night."
  5. The Sharpest Lives
    "Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo."
  6. Welcome To The Black Parade
    "We'll carry on."
  7. I Don’t Love You
  8. House Of Wolves
    "Tell me I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad man."
  9. Cancer
    "Coz the hardest part of this is leaving you."
  10. Mama
    “Mama, we all go to hell.”
  11. Sleep
    “Undeserving of your sympathy.”
  12. Teenagers
    "So strike a violent pose."
  13. Disenchanted
    "Now will it matter after I'm gone?"
  14. Famous Last Words
    "Awake and unaffraid."
  15. Blood
    "I'm such an aweful ***."