Status: Probably over-dramatic but fun to write, I hope you enjoy this.

***

Mirror

*SIX MONTHS LATER*

*Oli P.O.V*

Josh formed his band a good few months ago now and I have to say they are getting real good. Before I had to move here I lived in Sheffield and I used to be in a band. A band called Bring Me The Horizon. Sheffield isn't even that far away from here but I wouldn't have been able to keep within the needs of the band, seeing as I was the lead singer, meaning we had to call it all off. But having time away from something good makes you miss it, so I've been thinking about it for a little while now.

I heard the bell ring and I managed to pull myself to my senses to see people collecting their bags and leaving. Now was lunch and I hadn't been in any of Josh’s classes today, I have missed him. As I walk down the hall to my locker I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Wow, it’s as if he read my mind. Lee, my best friend; who was also in the band, texted me. ‘Hey man can I ring you later today? ‘ The text left me suspicious over to what he wanted to talk about but I knew it couldn't be anything too bad, so I pushed it to the back of my mind.

Reaching my locker, I threw my bag in and quickly made my way to the canteen. I miss Josh when I don’t see him for a couple hours. I know it sounds sad but his presence just makes me happy. ‘’Hello you.’’ I hear Josh call out to me as I make my way to our table. ‘’Hey love.’’ I grinned, stealing a chip from his plate. ‘’Hey!’’ he exclaimed, slapping my hand away playfully and planting a small kiss on my cheek. ‘’Guys break it up, not while I'm eating!’’ Vic pleaded, in mock disgust. Vic had joined our school about 2 months ago; he had travelled all the way from America. It was in fact josh that befriended him, because that’s just what Josh does. We all laugh at Vic’s outburst and spend the rest of lunch chatting about whatever came to mind.

~~~

It must have been about 7pm now and Josh was at Matt’s room, practising with the band. I have to admit it did get pretty lonely when he wasn't here. I mopped around the room, in hopes of finding something to do when I see my phone light up on my pillow. Oh shit yeah, Lee wanted to talk. I literally pranced over, pretty excited about speaking to him. ‘’Lee! Hey buddy.’’ I sing down the phone, clearly showing my excitement. I hear a soft chuckle down the phone. ‘’Hey, you know I wanted to speak to you earlier?’’ he questioned. ‘’Well, me, Matty, Matt and uh, Jona... Were coming up to see you this weekend!’’ he declared down the phone.

I feel the lump form in my throat at the mention of Jona. Of course there was nothing wrong with him coming, he has every right too. Jona and I used to have a thing back when we were in a band. But it was short-lived and it fell apart along with the band. I knew that he still had some feelings for me but I had moved on and I didn't want him. I wonder if he still feels the same? Oh lord I hope not. That would only make things more difficult for me. I had told lee when I started seeing Josh to let Jona know, not to upset him, but for him to see that I had moved on. Apparently he didn't take it all too well.

After I got over the sudden wave of nervousness I took a second to process what he had actually said. They were coming down the weekend that we break up for summer. ‘’That’s brilliant timing actually,’’ I replied. ‘’This place finished for summer this weekend and apparently there is a huge end of term party. You guys can come with!’’ We spent the rest of the call talking about little things that had happened in both our lives recently.

‘’Oli, are you sure it’s okay for Jona to come...’’ Lee trailed off towards the end, not too sure of his own question. ‘’Yeah it cool really, were mates now, it’ll be a blast.’’ I reassured him, knowing it might worry him a little. ‘’Okay bro well I gotta go now, see you this weekend!’’ He chimed before handing up the phone. I soon realise how excited I actually am, I haven’t seen these guys in little over a year. I lie around thinking before the door opens and quickly slams. An angry Josh walks over to his bed and lets out a frustrated growl before falling onto it.

‘’Josh baby, what’s wrong?’’ I questioned, a little wary of his sudden angriness. ‘’Fucking Kellin...he, the cunt, he decided to turn up at Matt’s. He fucking came to our practise! ‘’ he huffed out, before letting another groan. Oh damn, I wish he wouldn't do that. That noise went straight down south. Grabbing a pillow, I subtly rested it on my crotch. Josh turned around and sat up, looking me in the eyes. There was a glint of something else there, something I hadn't seen in a while. ‘’Maybe you could make me feel better Oli?’’ His voice lowering in pitch a little.

He didn't’t even give me a chance to say no before grabbing the pillow and tossing it to the other side of the room. It had been a while since we had done anything like this and we both wanted it as bad as each other. Josh didn't waste time to lower himself onto me, rubbing his hand against the inside of my thigh. My breathing hitched and I made it my mission to leave little purple bruises all over the boy’s neck. It wasn't long before we had stripped down to just our boxers. Peering into the bathroom I get a sudden idea.

‘’Follow me.’’ I commanded. Josh whined as I pulled away but followed me all the same. Making my way into the bathroom I clear the items spilled across the counter in front of the mirror. ‘’Erm, Oliver...What are you doing?’’ Josh asked, not quite sure what was happening. ‘’I want you to watch us.’’ I instructed boldly. Josh’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped, I knew he wasn't expecting anything like this. Letting out a small chuckle, I grabbed him hand and pushed him into the counter.

*Josh P.O.V*

Damn. This was so hot. Oli literally just demanded me to watch him fuck me. All the pent up anger that I felt before had suddenly subsided and now I was overcome with lust. I feel Oli's hips roll into mine, causing me to let out a small moan. Switching it up a bit; I decided I to take control, sliding my hand down the front of his boxers. I felt the gasp he let out on my neck, causing me to shiver slightly. My hand began to slowly move across his member and I swear I felt his knees buck a little.

~~~

‘’S-stop.’’ Oli spluttered out. ‘’I don’t wanna c-come before you do.’’ He managed to mumble before letting out a low, dirty moan. I knew he was right and I’d hate to disobey him so I reluctantly pulled my hand away from his boxers. Once Oli had regained his breath and a little more sense, he quickly turned me over so I faced the mirror. I stared into the mirror, looking at his eyes, watching them darken a little as we both knew what was to come.

It seems that Oli enjoyed teasing me as he pulled my boxers down excruciatingly slow. I groan at the lack of touch going on and grind backwards against his member, causing Oli’s breath to hitch. ‘’Don’t do that or I will have to punish you Josh.’’ He whispered into my ear. I don’t even care. I needed the contact. Once again I rolled backward into him. He placed his hands firmly on my hips, digging his nails in slightly. ‘’Oli, please. Just fuck me.’’ I whined, knowing that he would give into my begging.

*Oli P.O.V*

I knew how bad Josh wanted me inside him and let’s be honest here, I wasn't not gonna give him what he wanted. Wrapping my hand around his member, I watch his head fall down slightly before letting out a low growl. After a while I push a finger into his entrance, earning a gasp from him. My hand that was working on his member runs up his body before reaching his hair, gently pulling it back so Josh is forced to look into the mirror. I push another finger into him and start stretching him out, moving my fingers back and forth gently.

Josh whined at the sudden lack of contact as I picked up the condom. Ripping off the wrapper, I roll the condom onto myself before I grabbed the lube. I had to make sure Josh watched me do this, because I knew it would turn him on even more. I quickly poured some of the liquid into my hand, looking straight into his eyes via the mirror. Lowering my hand, I slowly rubbed the liquid up and down my member, stifling a little moan. Josh bit his lip in frustration, knowing that if he didn't watch me I would make him.

I decided I had teased him enough and made my way back to him. I slammed into him without any warning, hearing a loud moan of both pleasure and pain. ‘’This is your punishment Josh.’’ I taunted, before nibbling his ear. Josh whimpered he placed his hand on the wall and bowed his head onto it. I continued the slam into him, still not giving him time to adjust.

~~~

‘’Oli, I-I’m –‘’ he cut himself off by letting out a dirty moan. We were both close and I knew that making Josh watch us meant that he wouldn't last very long. I was nearing my end too and Josh knew it. He lifted his hip up slightly, forcing me to go deeper and deeper. I quickly wrapped my hand around his member and tugged quickly. A loud moan that consisted of my name filled the room as he tightened around me. This was enough to send me over the edge as I grabbed the counter and thrusted into him once more, grunting as I released.

I pull out of him after riding us out of our highs, flipped him over and pulled him in for a hug. He leant back a bit and rested his forehead on mine. ‘’I love you Oli.’’ He whispered onto my lips before placing a light kiss upon them. ‘’I love you too baby.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
I am deeply ashamed with how crap this smut actually is. This is embarrassing I'm sorry, remind me to re-write it some time.