Status: Probably over-dramatic but fun to write, I hope you enjoy this.

***

Forced Kisses

*Josh P.O.V*

It is finally the end of the year. Oliver and I have only been back for a little while, but you can only put up with some people for a certain length of time. Summer break is what I need; I need time to get away from school and spend a bit of time with my old friends, my dad and most importantly, Oli. Everything is falling back into place. Oliver is on the mend completely and I formed a band. Speaking of my boyfriend, I could hear his voice pulling me back to reality.

“C’mon baby, you look perfect. Let’s go, I wanna see Lee.” He whispered into my neck before placing a small kiss on my cheek. “Someone’s impatient.” I commented. I knew that Oliver was looking forward to seeing his old friends; he even spoke about getting them together. Besides, I knew it would make him happy. It took only a few minutes to gather items that I may need tonight, including my phone and my jacket. Trying to hurry me up, Oli’s arm linked through mine as he dragged me out of our dorm room.

The late summer evening air was chilly, but that’s no surprise. I’m so glad I’d brought a jacket. Oli, on the other hand, had not. You could hear the faint chatter of his teeth as we walked on the pavement. Sighing, I placed the jacket around his shoulders. “Dammit Oliver. It’s a good thing I love you.” I mumbled into the now darkening sky. We must have been walking for a good ten minutes now, but all of a sudden, a heavy weight is pressed into my back and I collapsed onto the floor. A small giggle irrupted from beside me and I knew instantly who it was. Vic Fuentes.

“VIC!” I literally scream as a stand up and pull the Mexican in for a hug. “Hey, bro. How have you been doing?” I turn around to see Jaime, Tony, Mike and the rest of my band standing with Oli. Wow, it’s been probably about a year since I have seen Vic and Tony. These boys used to be my best friends back at my old school; it’s been hard keeping contact since I left. I thought it would be a good idea to invite them to this party and to be honest, I’m so glad they are here.

~~~

The party must have been in full swing now. Alcoholic drinks have been thrown my way all night, but I knew it would have been a good idea to accept them, I didn't really fancy feeling like shit tomorrow morning. Oli’s friends had gotten here about an hour ago and it was nice meeting them all, you can most definitely tell why they were all so close. I already knew that Oli and Jona have had some sort of thing, but it didn't bother me in the slightest because I know that he loves me with all his heart.

My eyes travel around the now crowded living room as they finally rest to the corner where Matt is standing. I pushed through the mass of sweaty, grinding bodies until I reached my distressed looking friend. “Dude you don’t look so good.” I shouted over the music, rubbing his back sympathetically. “Josh, I think I’m gon-” He was cut off short as he leaned over and brought up all the drink he had managed to hold down all night. Watching your friend throw up is enough to turn your own stomach. “Matt, I’ll go get you some tissue and some water, take a seat and I’ll be right back okay?” I yelled, helping him over to the sofa.

I knew I had to be quick so I searched upstairs for the toilet as fast as I could. This house was huge and it was pretty hard to find everything. Plus, the bodies lying about on the floor made it more of an obstacle course than anything. Finally, edging my way down the corridor, I find the bathroom door.

*Oli P.O.V*

I am pretty drunk right now, and if I’m honest with you, I have no idea what is going on. Lee took my drink away from me and told me not to have anymore. It’s annoying but I know already that I will thank him for it tomorrow morning. Right now I just need a piss. I managed to make my way up the stairs that was littered with all kinds of things and along the narrow corridor that led to the bathroom. Relieving my bladder was probably one of the best ideas I have had all night, I don’t even know how I managed to keep it in all this time.

Finishing up, I pulled my trousers up and went over to the sink. Even I have to admit I look a state right now. The mirror showed a boy with hair sticking up at all angles and a stain down his shirt, attractive. After trying to sort out the mess that is my hair, the bathroom door pushed open. “Who’s there?” I asked, not bothering to see who had just wondered in. “S’only me.” Jona’s smooth voice crept into my ears. Oh for fucks sake.

“Jona, can’t you wait? I’m trying to use the bathroom if you couldn't tell.” I pointed out sarcastically. Yes, I’m meant to be civil, but honestly he does piss me off sometimes. “I need to talk to you...” He slurred. Great, he’s drunk too. “What is it?” I ask, not particularly interested in what he was going to say. “Maybe,” he began, advancing towards me. “It would be better if I showed you.” Before I could even make sense of what was happening, Jona grabbed my face in both his hands and forced his lips into mine.

It was disgusting, pathetic and wrong. Why was he even doing this? He knows I don’t like him in that way. I didn't move my lips at all but Jona still wasn't letting up. Finally plucking up some courage, I tried to push him away, but he was still holding tight on my face. The door opened once again, the person behind it stepping forward. Jona’s eyes flickered up to the mirror before stepping back with an evil smirk on his face. The person was Josh. Tears fall down his cheeks before he quickly ran back out of the bathroom.