Status: Probably over-dramatic but fun to write, I hope you enjoy this.

***

Ignorant Decisions

*Oli P.O.V*

As I lifted my arm up to knock on the door, I braced myself. So many thoughts were rushing through my mind, ‘what if he shuts the door in my face?’, ‘what if he won’t listen?’, ‘what if he’s got someone else already?’ The last one brought sudden tears to my eyes. He wouldn't do that would he? We had so much... he couldn't have just let it all go in less than three weeks.

Yes. It’s been three, stupidly long weeks. But for some strange reason, I got a weird nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I had to go to his house today. I hadn't wanted to; but this feeling is making me feel uneasy. I could have easily stay tucked away in my own little sad world but no, something was forcing me to go see Josh.

*Josh P.O.V*

I can’t do this anymore. It’s been three weeks and Oliver hasn't even tried contacting me. Yes, he’s stubborn as fuck, but it seems like he doesn't even care. Maybe this just proves that I shouldn't be here. I mean if Oli doesn't even want me, what’s the point? It was definitely past midday, probably about 2? I knew that much. I stumbled out of bed and made my way downstairs. I had my mind set today.

‘I’m going to end all of this. I have nothing left anymore.’ They were the only thoughts running around my mind, as if they were on a loop. I have only ever felt like this once, when my mother passed away. All the emptiness, sadness, heartbreak. Twice this has happened now. Twice I have lost someone so close to me. I didn't even my life when my mum died because I knew she would have wanted me to live. Now that it’s happened again, the urge has come back. This is the end.

I trudged into the kitchen and headed straight for a small cupboard in the corner. It’s a good thing my dad stocked up on painkillers before he left, isn't it?

*Oli P.O.V*

I brought my hand to the door and knocked 3 times. I half expected him not to answer, as I had knocked so lightly. Bringing my hand to the door one more time, I knocked a little harder. To my surprise the door swung open from the little added force I had put. Why would josh leave his front door unlocked at 3pm? I mean, he lives in a nice place and all but he could still get burgled. I walked in, “Josh?” I called uncertainly. Oli what are you doing, this is trespassing.

The house was eerily quiet and I knew straight away something was wrong. Maybe this is why I got the feeling? Maybe something bad has happened to josh. Panic started to run through my veins as I ran into the living room. “Josh?” I called louder this time. Running upstairs, I searched every room I came across. They were all empty. “Josh?!” I shouted. Why isn't he here? Trying to get down the stairs as quickly as possible, I stumbled over my own feet. The only room left was the kitchen.

“JOSH!” I screamed. Lying in front of me was Josh’s unconscious body. Suddenly, I felt my feelings go into overdrive. Tears began pouring down my face as I knelt down quickly and ran my fingers over his neck, trying to find his pulse. ‘This is wasting too much time.’ I thought to myself as I lowered my head to his chest. His heartbeat was still there, but it was horrifically faint.

Reaching into my pocket, I grabbed my phone and dialled 999. “Hello, which service do you require?” a calm voice asked as the line stopped ringing. “a-ambulance please.” I stutter, adrenaline running through me. “Okay would you be able to give me your location?” The woman asked. I called out Josh’s address like my life depended on it. Well. In this case, more his life. “Thank you sir, an ambulance is on its way and will be there in about 5 minutes. Could you please tell me what happened?” she spoke calmly.

FUCK HOW COULD YOU EVEN BE THAT CALM. “He, my boyfriend. I came over to his house and I found him on the floor, he’s unconscious. H-he has taken some pills. Like a whole box f-full.” My voice cracked towards the end. “Just continue to check on his breathing, don’t worry sir, everything will be okay. Dial 999 again if his condition worsens or there are any chances, the ambulance will be there soon.” And with that, she hung up.

So all I could do was sit there, cry my heart out and wait. I can’t lose him. We've come so close to all this before. No, this isn't the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short-ish one. Sorry.