Status: Probably over-dramatic but fun to write, I hope you enjoy this.

***

Elusive Concept

*Oli P.O.V*

Hospitals are bleak and lifeless. I know now why josh found it so hard to handle it here, watching my lifeless form. It’s weird, being thrown into the exact same position.

This is going to haunt me forever; the image of josh almost dead was etched into my brain forever. All I could do was wait. It had been just over a month now. His condition wasn't worsening, neither was it getting better. He wasn't showing any signs whatsoever.

I don’t even believe in God but I was getting desperate. I couldn't sit here and watch the love of my life possibly slipping away slowly to the never ending sleep. It was driving me insane.

The plastic hospital chair made a small creak as I sat down quietly in it. Out of seriousness, I bowed my head. So many thoughts ran through my head, my non religious side kicking in and telling me whatever I was planning wasn't going to work at all. ‘He’ may well answer my ‘prayers’, but if I don’t believe in him, why would he believe in me?

“I need your help.” I looked up towards the ceiling before laughing. This was so fucking stupid. Sighing to myself, I continued. “Please take care of josh. He doesn't deserve to die, at all. He is a good person, he cares about people, and he looks after people. Don’t do this for me, I mean it would make me so happy. Even if I don’t believe in you,” once again a small chuckle escaped my lips.

“Do it for him, do it for his family, his friends. Do it for the good of his heart and soul. He deserves to be here, more than anybody. Don’t let him d-die...” I trailed off as my voice began to crack, thick tears making their way down my cheek. All I could do was sit and wait, wait for josh to wake up, or for him to sleep into his death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I seriously am sorry this is short, but I need it to be. The next chapter is gonna be lots longer anyway :)