Status: Probably over-dramatic but fun to write, I hope you enjoy this.

***

Talk

Josh P.O.V
“I need time.” I mumbled into his shoulder as his tears came to a stop. Oliver slowly rose from the hospital bed, still clutching my hands. “Call me when you’re ready,” he whispered. “I love you”.
~~~
“Josh stop being a dick. He loves you!” Dylan sighed into his hands. “Go get him back, you will regret this.”
Dylan’s right, if I don’t do something about this I will lose Oli forever. That was something I just didn’t want to risk. We had been through so much already, what would be the point in throwing it away? Love doesn’t come around very often and when it does you should grab it and never let go.
“You’re right.” Mumbled quietly, not sure of my own voice. Being in hospital for a week without anyone to talk to sucks a lot. They only kept me in to make sure I was ‘stable’ enough to be let home. Of course I’m stable enough, it was a stupid mistake. At least I get let out today.
“I have an idea.” Dylan announced from across the room. “What you should do is...”

~~~
Oli P.O.V
There was a sharp, sure knock on the door. Expecting it to be a student to hand me my new timetable (as it’s nearly the end of summer), I sighed as I dragged my feet across the floor, finally reaching the door. However, to my surprise, Josh was standing there.
“Josh...Wait what? I thought you were in hospital, why are you here. Aren’t you meant to go ho-” a pair of lips crashed into mine, stopping me from talking. Josh deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my neck, letting me know he forgave me.
As he pulled away, I got a chance to look into his eyes. They held regret and forgiveness. “Oliver Sykes, you are one stupid ass motherfucker, but I love you so much. I’m not ever letting you go.” He mumbled before hugging me tightly. I could feel the warmth of his body on mine and I felt whole again, a clear smile on my face.
“Thank you so much for coming back to me.” I breathed into his neck. I burrowed my head further, smelling the scent that I had missed so much. “I love you with all my heart.” After a few minutes of holding each other and swaying slightly, josh pulled away once more. “We still need to talk though,” he whispered, looking at me through his hair.
“And you also need a haircut, but we can talk first.” I whispered back, earning a small snort from Josh. “c’mon, let’s go find a place to talk.”
~~~
Josh P.O.V
Of course we would come here, this place holds memories. Upon entering the small secluded coffee shop, Oli made his way over to a small table by the window that overlooked the sea down below. This was the table we had sat at the very first time we came here.
“I’ll go grab some drinks?” Oli suggested before giving me a shrug and going anyway. Man, I’m so lucky to have him, and to think I almost let all of it slip away. We have so many memories; we’ve been through thick and thin. Stuck by each other through difficult times, there wasn’t much else we could do to put our relationship to the test.
I must have been gazing out into the distance as I didn’t notice Oli’s return, a small smile playing on his lips as he pushed a cup of tea over to me. “Hey, Josh,” Oli began, taking my hand to shake me out of my trance. “You okay?” his face held concern. “Yeah, no I’m completely fine, just thinking about us.” I replied with a smile.
“What about us?” he asked, intrigued. “Just what we have put ourselves through, the highs and lows, there’s not much else we can do to test our relationship.” I laughed as I picked up the hot mug. “Yeah you’re right,” he let out a small giggle. “We do need to seriously talk though.”
“I believe you; I know you wouldn’t have done that to me. Looking back on it now I could see the horror in your face and the smirk on his... I’m sorry I didn’t believe you at the time, I just, I’m not even sure, I wasn’t expecting to see it and it completely caught me of guard. I felt my heart being ripped into tiny pieces.” I explained, making sure he understood my side of things.
Oliver gave a simple nod, “Josh, I wouldn’t expect any less, I probably would have done exactly the same if not worse. I really am sorry. And you can bet your ass that I am never going to let that happen again, Jona is as good as dead to me.” I conclude, still angry at what Jona had caused between us.
“I love you so much Oli.” Josh whispered, leaning forwards. I met him half way with a small, shy kiss. “I love you too baby, don’t you ever forget that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy fucking shit, wow guys you don’t even know how sorry I am for putting this chapter/story off. I haven’t updated in months I am such a bad person I am so sorry. I stopped bc I had mock exams and then Christmas and then January just passed so fast an now its February like what even I’m so sorry ily I hope you like this chapter it’s a bit shitty but yeah thank you so much for sticking with me (if you’re still here lol)
This chapter if for the lovely Dylan (olobersykesx). Dylan took his own life on December 14th, 2013. In the short time that I spoke to him, he was very bubbly, kind and an all-round joy to talk to. He told me he enjoyed my stories very much so and I promised him that he could be part of one. It is a huge shame that he is no longer around to see this happen, but this chapter’s for him. Rest in peace Dylan, I hope you are in a better and happier place now.