Status: In progress

Stealing

Current surroundings

Dear Merle, my big brother,
Im writing you this letter while I sit in the confinement of my cold cell. The room is dull, dark and damp, water running down the wall. DRIP DRIP DRIP onto the cold cracked floor. The only light is from the blistering sun outside. The vibrant blue sky with the warm summer sun high in the sky causing the whole outdoors to illuminate. How I long to be out there with the sun piercing down onto my cold calloused skin. You were right, I got caught. I should have listened to you all along, they even caught me stealing a pathetic snowman. I never knew I could stoop so low, but i'll tell you, it felt good watching the children cry. The tall broad guards walk around every night, feet tapping loudly against the hard dusty floor, whistling the same low pitched tune causing my skin to crawl. They shake the cells violently making me shudder with fear. Keys hang loosely from their belts, swaying back and forth, teasing me, making me go insane. I wanted them. I could have easily grabbed them, they allow you to go where ever you please in this hell. However, I choose not to: easier to stay here.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter. There will be 6 all together and each update is one chapter which will be about a different thing each time but will flow with the rest off them. I know that Daryl does not behave like he will in this story, he was just my inspiration (some points will be like Daryl) and that is how the character had to be in this story.
Hope you like the first chapter. Would love to hear feedback so please comment :) Goodnight <3