Status: First ever Boy On Boy Story

Arranged Marriage

Arranged Marriaged (Joshua Balz &Chris "Motionless" Cerulli)

Okay so I putting out a reminder THIS IS A FAN FICTION so whatever happens in THIS STORY IS NOT REAL JUST MADE UP!!! This is MY IDEA and someone INSPIRED ME...however the title is mine and any other Characters. DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OR KNOW MOTIONLESS IN WHITE OR ANY OTHER BANDS THAT MIGHT pop up. On ward with the chapter.

Introduction to the TWO main characters.

Joshua is your typical fifteen year old "Emo" boy. He is a sophomore at Agawam High school. He has two close best friends and their names are Ashley Purdy and Andy Biersack, They both know that Joshua is gay but they could careless about Joshua's sexuallity because they really enjoy being Joshua's friends. Joshua has to keep his mouth shut when it's comes to his sexuallity in his school because his classmates will bully him even more.

Joshua is 5”4 with green eyes and jet back hair. He has his nose ears and right lip pierced. He has a star tattoo on his left inner wrist and on his left right shoulder blade he has a skull with a gothic rose tattooed. His personality is that he is very outgoing and outspoken person when he is around his friends but if you put him around new people he tends to shy away. He loves bands like AFI Metallica and a bunch more. He can play the piano/ Keyboards

Although Daniel and Erica support Joshua’s sexuality they separated because they fall out of love with each other. They do want to have a good marriage so being separated was a good choice until they both agree on going to marriage therapy. So Joshua lives with his mother Erica and every other weekend he goes to his father’s house. When Joshua goes to his father’s house it’s like he can be himself and not care about anybody but just him and his dad. Daniel enjoys spending time with Joshua because they can talk about anything. Eric and Daniel both know that Joshua is gay.

Chris “Motionless” Cerulli

Chris “Motionless” Cerulli goes to West Springfield High and he is also a sophomore. He is fifteen years old. Like Joshua Chris keeps his sexuality to himself. Her was open and honest to his parents about his sexuality. Which was important to him. He has a few friends that he hangs out with. Otherwise his classmates bully him on how he dresses and his style of music. He ignores the bullies most of the time but not all the time. He self harms and also has a eating disorder.

Chris “Motionless” Cerulli is 5”7 and his style of clothing is basically from Hot Topic. He has his lip pierced three times and also has sleeve tattoos along with his fingers (that are tattooed as well) he has long shoulder length black hair and he has black eyes. His personality is that he is outgoing and out spoken person. He is not shy around new people matter of factly he enjoys meeting new people (only if they are into the same music as him) otherwise he will not talk to them whatsoever. He plays guitar and he also likes to sing. He hates school and jocks/preps basically anybody who is judgmental. His favorite bands are AFI Rob Zombie Slipknot and a whole lot more. He likes to draw as well.

Jen and Rob Cerulli divorced when Chris was only seven years old and that’s when he developed having anger problems. Just because his parents were not longer together. He felt the need to be the parent of the house when his mother would act like a teenager. School was not his favorite place but at least he had a few to hang out with when his mother would be the grown up.

The bullying didn’t start until middle school. Kids would call him a loser emo and fag. So that’s when he started self harming. By the time he hit ninth grade the bullying got worst. Kids were even meaner. They would push him into lockers and kick and hit him. They would call him fat ass cutter and other names as well. Things at home were much better. Jen worked and went out less with friends. Chris would go to his father’s every other weekend (just like Josh). His father Rob was a good father. He would do things with Chris and also make sure Chris was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first boy on boy story...so yeah the first chapter should be out soon.. REMINDER THIS IS A FAN FICTION STORY so THIS IS FAKE...Disclaimer I DO NOT OWN MOTIONLESS IN WHITE OR ANY OTHER BANDS THAT MIGHT POP UP... I was INSPIRED to write this type of story however the plot and title is MY IDEA.....