Status: First ever Boy On Boy Story

Arranged Marriage

Arranged Marriaged (Joshua Balz &Chris "Motionless" Cerulli) Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Joshua Balz’s P.O.V

Well Joshua was still asleep in his comfy but warm bed when all of a sudden his alarm clock went of. It was only six fifteen on a Monday. He woke up and slammed his snooze button. He didn’t want to get up because he knew that the jocks would do more damage to him then they did on Friday. He also knew that he would be in shit load of trouble if he missed school again. The principle would suspend him just because he skipped.
So he got up and grabbed a change of clothes and went into his private bathroom. Once he was in the bathroom he turned his shower on. He stripped out of his boxers and then he hopped into the shower. He only took a five minute shower. After he do what he had to do in the shower, he got out and dried himself off. Then he put on his tight black skinny jeans and then he put on his Metallica t shirt on. Once he had on his clothes, he then brushed his teeth and his hair. After he was done in the bathroom he walked out and into his room. He put on his converse sneakers and then he tied his sneakers. He stood up and grabbed his phone and ipod, also he back pack.
Joshua looked around his room once more just to make sure that he had everything he needed for school which of course he did. He then walked out of his room and then down stairs. He grabbed his house key that was on the side table then he yelled “Bye Mom I am going to school now” and Erica yelled back “Okay but come right home after school” Joshua yelled “Okay” then he opened the door and walked out of the house while the house door slammed right behind him.
Joshua was curious as to why his mother need him home right after school. It’s probably because he was in trouble or something but who knows. He will soon find out. Just when he was walking to school his friend Andy Biersack ran right up to him and said “Hey Josh” and Josh turned around and said “Hey Andy what’s up?” and Andy said “Well I was wondering if you could come over after school today” well Joshua had to think about it but then he remembered that he couldn’t so he replied by saying “Dude I am sorry I just can’t today because for some very odd reason my mom wants me home right after school” Andy just nodded his head but then said “Do you think Brad and his dumbfuck friends are going to be there today?” and Joshua simply said “I hope not”. Andy nodded in agreement but it was silent between the two of them.
It only took Joshua and Andy twenty minutes to get to the school. When they arrived to the school of course Brad and his asshole of friends were there. Andy looked at Joshua and vise verse but Joshua spoke up and said “Lets walked around the back that way they wouldn’t see us” Andy said “Okay sounds good to me” so both Josh and Andy quickly walked around to the back of the school. When they reached the back of the school they walked right in. Once they were inside the school They could relax. Andy and Josh both walked to their lockers. They put away their things and took out their English books.
Once they had their English books they speed walked to their class because they didn’t want to deal with Brad and his group of friends whatsoever. They arrived to their class just in time. They took their seats in the very back of the class. When everybody was in the classroom including Mrs. Hurtmen. Mrs.Hurtmen wrote the assignment on the board. The assignment was to write about what they did over the weekend and the page head to be sixteen pages long typed and doubled space with a twelve front. Some people didn’t like the idea and other people did enjoy the assignment. Mrs. Hurtmen turn to the class and said “That’s for homework and its due on Thursday. As of right now please take out Romeo and Juliet please” so everybody took out their books and Mrs. Hurtmen said “Please read chapter three until the bell rings” again some people sighed because they didn’t want to do it and plus they just want to talk but Andy and Josh but did what their teacher asked..

Time laps to the end of school (I don’t feel like write out the rest of the school day)
J
Joshua and Andy both walked out of their last class but Joshua couldn’t help to think about what his mother wants. He kept on thinking that he was in some type of trouble but then again he wasn’t home instead he was at his dads over the weekend. He was not paying any attention to where he was walking so he bumped in Ashley one of his friends.
Ashley turned around and said “Dude you okay because you were spaced out all day and also at lunch” and Joshua simply said “No not really my mom wants me home right after school and I can’t stop thinking about what she wants” Ashley and Andy both looked concerned for their friend so Ashley said “Why don’t me and Andy walk home with you so that way your not alone” Joshua looked at Andy who nodded in agreement
so Josh said “Okay lets go but can we go out the back since I know Brad and his friends are in the front?” Ashley and Andy said “Okay” so the three of them walked out the back of the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the first chapter..it probably sucks!!!!