Status: Please enjoy this story!! I have tried to make it as closely related to the comics as I can..only because I can't stand it when people warp the character around completely. Ughh. But again, I do not own any of the characters...well, not the ones that are IN the comics. Comment and Like please!! <3

Not the Pyro I Know

Chapter 10 ( Charlie's P.O.V. ) + PYRO EXTRA

I got up the next morning around 9, wanting some breakfast. I knew the other girls wouldn't be waking up until after noon so I only needed to make enough food for me. I made some muffin mix and filled one muffin mold. Bacon. That's the other thing I needed. Bacon happened to be my favorite part of the day. When I was a kid I was able to eat a whole pack of it by myself. So, I was kind of on the chubby side. After the bacon was done I set it on a plate and placed my muffin next to it. Well, this looked..somewhat healthy. I cleaned my plate and took a shower. I had no plans for the day...or the next two weeks. I guess I'm going to be sleeping a lot more then I normally do.

For the next two weeks the girls continued partying and going out. I believe they drunk at least twice their body weight in alcohol during that time. Well..except Rachel, who drunk about four times her weight. I think she's on her way to becoming a drunk. Wow..a drunk hair stylist. I need to make a note to never let her try out any new hairstyles on me. But then I remembered the paper my father wanted me to write. I sat down on my bed and put my hair up, placing my glasses on. I thought about everything that had happened over the past week and came up with this :

It started out boring and I wanted to shoot my brains out. But then! Diana and her whorey friends shit their selves at the club, where I was hit on by an older man and got drunk for the first time.

I laughed at what I wrote, knowing it had been the most exciting part of this trip. But, my dad would't like this. He may laugh at the shitting part...but the other, get extremely mad. I crumbled up that sheet and threw it into the trash bin. So I started again :

" This trip helped me to learn a few things that I think every young woman should know. First, is that no matter how much your older sibling, or any sibling, annoys you, always remember that there will be a time in your life where they embarrass themselves and you'll be able to use it against them at their wedding. Secondly, the times they make you wear clothes that you hate with a burning passion, remember to not hurt them..to bad. Lastly, you may dislike them at times, like a lot of times, but remember that there will always be a shitty time in your life that will make you feel better.

So I suppose the moral is Good things come to those who wait. ( You may have to wait a really long time. But it's worth it. ) "

I finished the paper and just lied in bed. I finally decided that after a week away from all the madness...I missed it.

But most of all,

I missed him.

I couldn't help but think about all he had been up to and if he told that girl how he felt. I guess there's a part of me wishing I was that girl. It was about three in the afternoon so I took a chance and went to see if Diana was awake yet. I went into my parents bedroom, the one Diana was staying in for the connected bathroom. I knocked on her door, making sure she was decent. I did not want to have that image stuck in my mind for the rest of my life.

" Come In. " She called, probably to lazy to walk over and open the door. I walked in, finding her wrapped in a towel. She must of been getting out of the shower.

" What's up Char? " She asked, sitting on the bed and pulling panties on underneath her towel. See, the naked thing we had a mutual agreement with.

" Um, you're good with boys..right? " I asked, sitting down on the bed next to her.

" Um, in which way do you mean? Because, either way I'm amazing. " She threw her hair over her shoulder, smiling cockily. Ok. I was out of here. I began to sit up, only to have her push me back down.

" I'm just kidding. What'd you want to know about guys? " She asked, waking over to her suitcase to finish getting dressed. I faced the other way, thinking ' What exactly did I need to talk to her about? '

" Well, there's this guy. " I started, only to have her run over to me and stare at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

" Is it that boy from your office the other week? The cute blonde?! " She seemed overly excited for some reason. I guess she must of though he was cute or something. Which he definitely was.

" Maybe...why? " I asked, half expecting her to make some sex noise that scared me out of the room.

" Oh. My. God. He is adorable! I could tell he likes you..like a lot! Trust me, I'm never wrong at these things. " She picked up her brush and waved it at me before brushing her hair. What? She thinks he likes me? No..he likes some other girl. Sadly.

" No. He was telling me about this other girl he likes. It kind of made me a little jealous. " I rubbed my arms, feeling goosebumps creep their way up.

" Well, how do you feel about him? Maybe if you told him exactly how you felt he'd change his mind. " Well...see the thing with that was...I'm pretty sure he thinks I hate him.

" Well. I kind of told him I didn't like him. But the truth is...I really like him. A lot. But he's so much of a ladies man I'm afraid that if I started dating him he'd go on to the next girl waiting in line. " I brought my knees up to my body, holding them tight. I felt like a tear was going to creep it's way out any minute. But I refused to cry in front of my sister. I felt a hand on my shoulder and was then pulled into a hug by my sister. Ok. What's she doing? Is she actually trying to comfort me? Naww.

" Look Char. I know what that feels like. You see, when I first started dating Brad i thought he was going to do the same thing to me. But Brad isn't like all of the other guys I've been with. He thinks I'm beautiful and smart. I'm sure if you give this guy a chance you'll see how he can change. " She smiled at me, rubbing my back. Wow. I know I should be feeling thankful and kind of sorry for my sister but all I could think of was....wow, he must really love her if he told her she was smart.

" Thanks Diana. That helped a lot. " I smiled, getting up and walking towards the door.

" Oh, and before I forget. Save me four reservations for the wedding. I have a friend. " I turned around and walked out the door and back to my room. I picked up my paper and added a few words before the ending :

" There may even be a time when they surprise you by actually caring. At those times remember that there is some good in them. "

I smiled at the sentence, thinking of how I may actually have a cool sister.

" Char! Have you seen my Bra? Never mind, it fell in the the toilet! I got it! " And within those few seconds...all respect I had for her was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where in the world was she? For the past few weeks she hadn't been at work. Some people said she was on workers comp while others said she had maternity leave. Wow. Apparently these people didn't know Charlie at all. I guess there was only one way to find out where she really was. So, that's exactly why I was standing in front of her father's office. The last time I talked to Mr. Higgins he seemed upset about something. Hopefully now he was in a happier mood. His secretary answered the telephone, looking my way.

" Mr. Allerdyce, Mr. Higgins will see you now. " She smiled before returning to her computer. I took in a deep breath. Why was I scared of this man? I had no reason to be. I was Pyro, highly respected member of the Brotherhood. Any one who messed with me has always thought twice about it. I held my head high and walked into his office, closing the door loudly behind me.

" What was that for? " Mr. Higgins looked up from his work, already annoyed by my presence.

" Um, I'm sorry Sir. I didn't mean to slam it. " I remembered who I was standing in front of. My Idol, the one man I've been able to look up to my whole life.

" What do you want Mr. Allerdyce? " He put the paper he was looking over down, focusing all his attention on me.

" Yes, well I was wondering where your daughter was..."

" And why would you want to know that? " He asked, raising an eyebrow. Crap. He must think I have a thing for her...which I do..but that's none of his business.

" Because..um..I have a article that she wanted me to write. It's just that lately I've had no work to do..so I was just bored? " I asked the last part, hoping he would believe the lie.

" At a bachelorette party. The wedding is less then a week away. " He went back to his work, having answered my question. What!? A wedding? I had no idea she was dating some one, let alone engaged! I can't believe she didn't tell me. I guess she didn't share the feelings I had..

" And you are still here, why? " Mr. Higgins voice broke my train of thought. I apologized for interrupting him and walked out.

I went to target practice, a little ways past town. Today I seemed to be hitting each target perfectly. Maybe it's because I was picturing it as Charlie's stupid fiance.

" Whoa Buddy. You ok? " Dom walked over, tossing me a bottle of water. I sat down, still not done with my fire high.

" Yeah, I'm alright. I guess. " I shrugged, chugging half of my water.

" Sure? You seem to have some deep, dark hatred for those targets. " He nodded, seeming worried.

" No, it's not them I have a problem with. It's the girl. "

" Oh, something going wrong with you two? " He stood up and began stretching.

" Yeah. Turns out she's engaged. " I got up and followed his lead, copying his stretches.

" Ouch man, I'm sorry. But don't worry, there's more fish in the sea. " He patted me on the back, walking back to practice.

Yeah..he was wrong. There would never be another girl like her and there was no way I was going to let her get away.