Status: Please enjoy this story!! I have tried to make it as closely related to the comics as I can..only because I can't stand it when people warp the character around completely. Ughh. But again, I do not own any of the characters...well, not the ones that are IN the comics. Comment and Like please!! <3

Not the Pyro I Know

Chapter 11 ( Charlie's P.O.V. )

I was so happy to be home! It wasn't nearly as cold over here as it was in America. Diana decided to stay with us for a few weeks before the wedding. Well, if I could handle two weeks with her in the mountains without killing her, what would a few more do? The first thing I did was make my way to my room and put my clothes up. I hid them all in my bottom drawer, knowing good and well I would probably never wear any of it again.

After I handed my father the article he wanted me to write. He scanned it over and gave me a look he most often gave my sister. I put my hands up in defense and walked away, not really wanting to explain any of it. I went back into my room and jumped into the bed, cuddling my pillow closely. I needed to make up for all the hours missed before going back to work tomorrow.

The next time my eyes opened it was dark outside. I looked at my clock which read, 7:21. Wow, if I had gotten off the plane at 11 in the afternoon and arrived home around 11:30...that means I slept around a total of eight hours. Well, eight more couldn't hurt. Before I could fall asleep I heard a strange knocking noise at my window. I got up and went to check it out, thinking it was probably some type of animal. When I removed the curtains I jumped back, surprised at what I found.

John.

I ran quickly to my door, locking it, not wanting either of my parents to barge in and think something was up. Then, I let him in. He quietly jumped down, landing gracefully on my floor. I had so many questions for him.

" What the hell are you doing here? How'd you get up there and how did you know this was my room? " I slapped him on the back of his head while yelling at him as quietly as I could.

" Ow! I came to see you and I don't know...I took a chance. " He covered his head in self defense. Really? So, he took the chance knowing that he might of been tapping on my parent's window. Great, my mom would of thought he was a peeping tom while my dad..would of had a restraining order put against him.

" Wow, you know you could of been five seconds away from never seeing me again! Which...I would never want. " I hugged him, resting my head against his chest. I breathed in his scent, never wanting to forget it. He hugged me back, wrapping his arms around me tight. It took a few minutes of us doing this for me to remember...the girl. I pulled away, awkward and ashamed of myself. If he wanted someone else there was nothing I could do to make him stop. Especially with the way he had talked about her. I wonder if him knowing I felt the exact same way for him would change anything?

I went and sat on the bed, placing my face in my hands. He followed, evident by the new found weight next to me.

" Are you ok, Charlie? " He asked, placing a hand on my back. I got up and looked at him, tears in my eyes.

" No! I'm not alright! How do you expect me to be when you tell me all about this other girl? It hurts..more then you'll ever know. " I frantically wiped my tears away, hating that I was crying in front of him. I never wanted him to see me like this.

" How do you think I feel, finding out you're engaged? I thought..I thought you liked me Charlie? You think I like finding this out? From your father? " What? Me engaged? Finding out from my father? Oh, he must of found out about the bachelourette party...and thought it was mine.

" No, what? My sister's the one getting married. She just invited me to come with her. " Within seconds he was right in front of me, grasping both of my hands in his.

" Good. I thought I was going to have to hurt somebody. " He smirked.

" Wait! So, you can date another person but I can't? What kind of fair is that? " I pushed him away, running into my bathroom and locking the door behind me.

" What are you talking about? " I heard him whisper softly from the other side. Does he not remember talking about her?

" The girl you were talking to me about..the one you said was amazing...The one that takes your breath away. " I said quietly, not wanting to hear those words ever again. It was quiet for a little while, making me think he had just up and left. I opened the bathroom door and stuck my head out, not seeing him anywhere around. Out of nowhere he appeared, grabbing me and swiftly laying me down on my bed. He had my arms pinned above my head and my body underneath his, not allowing me to go anywhere.

" What are you doing, you stupid Pyro? " I began wriggling, trying to free myself from his grip. He began to chuckle, daring me to try something.

" What's so funny? If you don't get off of me i'll scream rape! Letting every one else in the house know you're here. " I could feel my face heat up;

1. ) From getting angry

and

2. ) From the fact that his body was directly on top of mine.

Instead of having some dorky comeback he kissed me, leaving me surprised and breathless. After he pulled away, he softly spoke..

" Charlie. The girl I was talking about, is you. I don't know what it is about you, but I can't get you out of my head. " I knew exactly how he felt.

" There are time when I'm around you and I just can't breathe. I'm crazy about you. " He brought his mouth back down to mine, this time with a soft and lingering kiss. I can't believe it. I was the girl he was so infatuated with...I was my own rival for his affections. I kissed him back, freeing my self from his grasp and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away, going to lay at the top of my bed. I looked over at him, seeing him open his arms for me to lay with him. I smiled. Finally...I had everything I wanted.

We layed there for hours, kissing and cuddling. After a while, we even got to talking about our childhoods and families. Some time in the night, we fell asleep...both happier then we had been in a long time.

During one of our talks I found out that he hates frogs and loves tea. I could work with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
This was DEFINITELY one of my most favorite moments to write. LOVED every second of it!