Status: In progress, Waiting for feedback

A Will to Survive

Daryl's never ending angst is met head on by a strong willed Lacy as she relearns how to interact with people. Neither of them is looking for romance but cant help feeling that something is there between them. The question presented is who will cave first. Lacy is strong though she dosent see herself that way and Daryl is lonely though he refuses to acknowledge it. Theses two stubborn people may just be perfect for eachother.
  1. The Woods (revamped)
    Lacy wanders the woods alone or at least she thinks she does. Her meal gets cut short when someone very much alive shows up for the first time in a long time.
  2. Filthy Swamp Bitch (revamped)
    The group brings Lacy back to camp and meets as a group to decide what happens next.
  3. The Difference Between Surviving and Living (revamped)
    Lacy has her first taste of human interaction in a long time.
  4. Sheep in a World of Wolves. (revamp)
    The group begins to warm up to Lacy just in time for problems to arise.
  5. Fire and Ice (revamp)
    Lacy is feeling the strains or being in a group. Her first nightt on watch proves to be an interesting one.
  6. Raspberries (revamp)
    Some times a little hunting does good for the soul.
  7. If There Is a Wolf In My Heart So Be It (revamped)
    Lacy battles her feelings as she looks to the two people closest to her and longs for the affection she denies herself.
  8. Hottest part of the flame (revamp)
    Lacy revelas a little of her past to the group
  9. Black as Ink (revamp)
    Lacy has a melt down.
  10. Tainted (revamp)
  11. Gentleness (revamp)
  12. Mold and Rocks (revamp)
    Lacy and Daryl find themselves growing closer as the world they met in begins to unravel into chaos.
  13. Essence of Time (revamp)
  14. (Part 1) Asylum (Revamp)
    Lacy has a break in her sanity as she is left with only her minds twisting corridors to face.
  15. (Part 2) Rough Edges and Honest Eyes (revamp)
    Daryl tries to keep himself locked up tight but finds that he cant remain neutral no matter how he tries.
  16. Full of Thunder (Revamp)
  17. Gratitude (Revamp)
    Lacy finds a new friendship growing and her mind set changing in light of recent events.
  18. Fluke (Revamp)
    Lacys decision making proves to be poor leading to an angry Dixon on her ass.
  19. Blossoming (Revamped)
    And so they begin.