All His Little Things

One of One

“Are they seriously going to keep us apart for the full seven hours?” Harry asked.

“They’re going to try.”

Harry’s eyes were sad and Louis hated that, hated that he couldn’t make this better, “Will we let them?”

Louis laughed and there was a mischievous glint in his eyes, “Of course not.”

Harry tried to smile and nodded, “Okay.”

“Cheer up buttercup. We’ll make it through.”

“It’s seven hours long.” Harry frowned. “That’s a long time away from you Lou.”

“I know babe.” Louis muttered. “But I promise it’ll be okay.”

Harry sighed and nodded, “Okay Lou, I trust you.”

“That’s my boy. Now let’s go steal glances at each other and make faces making everyone think we’re in a relationship.”

Harry looked confused, “But we are in a real relationship.”

Louis laughed again, “I know baby but the fans don’t know.”

“Yes they do.”

Louis rolled his eyes and kissed his boyfriend, “Baby, come on we’ve got to get ready.”

Harry kissed Louis again and again and again before he finally got up and got ready for their big live event. When Simon pitched the idea of 1d Day to the boys everyone was on board right away and when they found out they would host the show in pairs the idea appealed to them even more. Louis and Harry were looking forward to their hosting hour, they had lots of funny ideas and they were genuinely excited for it but of course modest swept it right up from under their feet and they were thrown into a long winded meeting about how they have to stay far from one another. It didn’t surprise them really because even after all these years their management is still trying to control their lives.

Louis and Harry are used to this by now, used to being away from one another in interviews or on stage but never for seven hours. That’s long, too long and they aren’t sure if they can make it for this long. Harry is less sure than Louis but Harry is Louis’ weakness and seven hours without touching his boy is going to be hell, pure hell. When the live stream first started they were doing well and felt like they could handle the night and it would all be okay. Nearing the third hour they were itching to be together so when it was finally Zayn and Liam’s turn to host Louis stole Harry away and cuddled him in a corner of a vacant room, wanting more but knowing they couldn’t do anything. Finally it was time for them to head back and they felt rejuvenated and there were only four more hours and okay yeah they can do this.

Two more hours passed and they were both feeling run down and honestly this seemed like a much better idea than it’s actually working out to be. To put it simply they miss each other, they miss sneaking glances and soft touches and stealing kisses whenever they could. Harry could tell Louis was starting to get frustrated with everyone on set and himself but he knew there was nothing he could do about it and that’s the frustrating part for himself. For their performance of Little Things Harry tried to sit next to Louis but everyone already sat down so Harry was forced to sit away from his boyfriend, again. To try to make up for it though, he sang the song directly to Louis, ignoring everyone in the room and the cameras. He looked at Louis and sang to him, reminded him of his love and that once this was over they’d be spending every moment together that they possibly can.

Two hours later the live stream was over and Harry was itching to get to Louis’ side but there were some final things they had to do. Finally it was time that everyone could go home and Harry was getting into his car and driving to his and Louis’ flat. Louis arrived shortly after Harry and the moment he was inside the flat Harry was wrapping his arms around Louis and covering him completely. They both held onto one another, breathing one another in and holding on as tightly as they could.

“Miss you.” Harry whispered.

“Missed you too.” Louis spoke into Harry’s chest. “Thanks for the song.” Louis smiled.

Harry sighed, “I just had to tell you that I love you. It was so hard today.”

“It was, wasn’t it? But we’re here now. We’re together.”

“Promise?”

Louis nodded, “Promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is pretty terrible but im tired and distracted and yeah okay. here we go.