Status: comments are loved

We Kiss With Blood Red Lips

Another day in this dead town

Frank woke up With scars on his wrists and a blade in his hand, he didn't feel like going to School anymore, but he knew that the only way to leave the town was to get a job and earn Money. He started to get dressed and found himself infront of the bathroom Mirror.
-10 MIN LATER-
Frank locked the door and started to walk to School, he didn't need anymore trouble so he desided to be early and do the homework that was given. When he got closer to School People started to scream Things at him, like faggot, emo nd cocksucker. He felt like crying but before he could stop he walked into someone.. someone who he did't know. "I aa. Aam sorry for being ii in Your way" Frank stuttered and looked Down as if he was waiting for someone to kick him or hit him, but something else happened. The stranger tok a hold of franks hand and helped him up. "no need to apologise there sweetey" the stranger said, aking frank blush.

The stranger let go and was about to walk away, when he turned around saying"and ey my names is gerard, I hope we can hang out together" Then he walked away and Frank just stod there blank and felt stupid for not saying his name.. But maybe this year would'nt be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the English is pretty bad and so on.. but yeeeeeey frank and gerard have met eachother now <3